Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

They Always Told Me I Was Gorgeous In A Way

Lex's P.O.V.

I ran off the stage after a couple songs with Ronnie to get a shower, I felt disgusting. I ran over to the cooler and grabbed a bottle of water, chugging it and jogging over to the dressing room and grabbing an old Metallica T-shirt and a pair of light blue denim short shorts and a stud belt I had brought from the bus and walked over to the connecting bathroom. I hummed 'Stairway To Heaven' as I turned on the faucet and stripped, jumping into the heavenly hot water.

I found myself still smiling as I washed my hair. So far this tour had been one of the most amazing experiences I could ever dream of.

Ronnie had made everything so much better, and I found myself praying to whatever the fuck was in the sky not to let this end. I had no idea what was going to happen, but my heart always skipped a beat at just the idea of him.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

"Whoo!" Ryan cheered as we jogged off stage to the cooler after we finished our set.

"It just keeps getting better." I smiled as we walked over to the studio to chill in the air conditioning next to the dressing room where Jesse, Dylan, and Mika were. "Oh my God! Air!" Derek flopped onto the couch.

"You'd think you were gonna die of heat stroke." I chuckled and sat down on one of the leather couches next to Jacky.

"You have nooooooo idea, man." He sighed into a couch pillow. We were sitting there for a few minutes until I felt Jacky nudge me in the ribs. I looked over to see him raising an eyebrow.

"Can we talk for a minute?" He asked pointing at the door.

"Sure?" I trailed off, not having a clue where this was going to end up. We walked over to the door and I followed him out.

"What's up?" I asked stuffing my hands into the pockets of my jeans and sitting on a fold out chair next to the cooler, which he sat on.

"So umm... what's going on with you and Alexandria?" He asked, taking a long sip from his water.

"Nothing, why?" I lied.

"You're lying." He stated, raising his other brow. Damn.

"Really, I don't know what you're talking about." I lied again, shaking my head.

"Dude," he sighed. "I'm not gonna tell the others, I just wanna know what's going on."

"Why?" I asked shrugging and taking a sip from my water.

"Cause, I wanna know if there's gonna be any blonde-haired baby Radke's running around anytime soon." He laughed, causing me to spit my water all over the floor, my eyes practically bulging out of my head.

"So you did..." He smiled.

"No, and even if I did, I doubt there's gonna be any "blonde-haired baby Radke's" running around anytime soon." I glared, trying to sound convincing.

"Whatever you say Ronnie, I already have my answer." He smirked.

"Fu-" I was cut off by a door opening and closing. I looked up and saw Lex, wearing different clothes, fresh makeup and pin-straight hair.

"Umm... I'm afraid to ask..." she trailed off walking closer and pointed at the floor. "But what's on the floor?" She raised and eyebrow.

"Relax," Jacky chuckled. "It's just water."

"Okaaaaay." She drug out, nodding.

"Whatcha guys doooooooin'?" She cracked one of those breathtaking smiles and sat in between us. Wow I sound cheesey.

"Nothing much, just planning world domination." Jacky shrugged and smiled. She scoffed and punched us both in the shoulder at the same time.

"And you didn't invite me?" She mockingly glared at me. "It's sure to result in failure!"

"Greeeeeaaat, now our plans are foiled!" Jacky punched the air as he stood up. "I'm gonna go see if I can get "winners" in halo." He smiled and winked as he walked over to the studio again. "Bye love." He smiled at Lex and winked at me. I glared at him.

"Wanna go walk around?" She stood up and grabbed a can of Pepsi out of the cooler and cracked it open. "See some fans, sign some shit, get some food?" She smiled, jabbing a thumb at the steps where we could walk off side stage.

"Sure." I nodded and smiled, linking my arm with hers and stealing her Pepsi.

"Heeeeeey." She whined as we walked down the steps in sync. "My Pepsi." She pouted.

"You want this?" I asked, taking my arm from hers and putting it under the can, as if it were prized jewels or someshit.

"Yeah." She nodded and grinned like a child.

"Well..." I tapped my chin in thought. "Nope." I smiled and started to chug like it was the last Pepsi on earth.

"NOOOOOOO!" She let out a battle cry, throwing her arm around my waist, sending us into the grass and the Pepsi out of my hand.

"THE PESPI!" She cried, getting off of me and holding the somewhat crushed can in her hand.

"HAHAHAHA!" I cackled. "IT'S DEAD!"

"Oh well." She shrugged, dropping the can and getting up. "I don't like Pepsi that much anyway." She laughed as she got up and bushed the grass off of her shorts.

"Now my tummy hurts." I whined, pointing to my stomach.

"Awwwww. Want me to kiss it better?" She giggled and I nodded vigorously. She laughed and shook her head, linking our arms together again and we walked to the gates that led us out out into the crowed venue. For the next hour or so, we signed things, people, took pictures and talked with fans. We went over to a food stand, stuffed our faces and we were almost back at the busses.

"That was a lot of fun." I smiled warmly at her, she returned it and nodded.

"I love the concert experience." I smiled and laced our palms together.

"Time to get you preseeeeents." I cooed, opening the door the bus as she nodded.

"I can't wait." She laughed.

Lex's P.O.V.

Ronnie and I walked onto the bus to find everyone chatting, eating, and playing video games. Right before we stepped into view I unlinked our fingers and Ronnie frowned. I smiled sadly at him and kissed his cheek, right under his teardrop tattoo quickly and he smiled again.

"There you are!" Jesse sighed. "Where have you guys been?"

Just as Ronnie was about to speak, I cut him off. "Neverland." I said seriously and everyone chuckled, including Ronnie and myself.

"Ready for your presents?" Mattie bounced up and down on the couch before reaching under it and pulling out a red box. Ronnie went back into the bunk room and I sat down on the carpet and took the box, before practically ripping it open.

"Awwwww." I cooed unfolding the tissue paper and pulling out a red stained steal zippo with with 'Lex' engraved in it in the bottom right corner. "I love it!" I giggled, throwing my arms around his neck. "Thank you, doll." I kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you babygirl." He grinned.

"Mine next!" Jesse grinned. "Well actually," Jacky smiled. "It's from both of us." He said handing me a huge heaving box, wrapped in shiny purple wrapping paper. I already knew what it was, considering it was from them. I ripped the paper off and took the white cardboard lid off and my jaw practically hit the floor. It was a neon purple, teal, and black Gibson with the Philadelphia Skyline carved in neon purple right above the plug for the amp.

"Ohmygod." I gaped at the beautiful instrument. "It-it's amazing." I gasped. "Thank you, sosososo much!" I shrieked, wrapping my arms around their necks.

"Don't forget about ours!" Dylan and Ryan grinned, handing me a small box. I took it and sat back down before I opened it. My eyes widening as soon as the lid came off.
It was an onyx guitar pick lined in the same neon colors as the guitar with 'Lex' carved into it. It was on a black chain and laid on a white cushion. "Thank you guys, it's beautiful. " I grinned.

"Good." Ryan smiled.

"It better be, that wasn't cheap." Dyl winked jokingly before Ry elbowed him in the ribs, still grinning.

"I love you guys." I giggled.

"Ours now!" Mika grinned as Derek smiled and handed me another fairly large box.

"Holy shit." I whispered as I opened it, revealing the $200 flat iron I've wanted for like... ever.

"It's to replace the one you burned yourself and broke, now you don't have to use Ronnie's shitty straightener." He grinned as I hugged him and Derek.

"Hey! I heard that!" Ronnie came back out, holding a black and silver wrapped box.

"Doesn't make it any less true." Mika snickered and Ronnie glared at him. He sat down across from me and handed me the box, I instantly took the bow off and put it on the top of my head, a habit I've had since I was a kid. I looked up to see him laughing at me.

"Open it!" He grinned, bouncing up and down like a little kid.

"Alright, alright, calm down, Ronnie." I smiled at him before tearing the shiny paper off and lifting the lid off, to see a few smaller wrapped boxes inside.

"You're kidding, right?" I joked and he put on a stern face and shake his head. "Okay." I chuckled as I picked out the first one and tore the paper off.

"Ronnieeeeee." I cooed. "I love it." I smiled, looking down at the frame, inside was the picture of him running while carrying me in the taco bell parking lot the first time we met. "It's perfect." I whispered, kissing him on the cheek. Everyone cooed like they assholes they were and I flipped them off before I went for the second present. I pulled the paper off and smiled. It was a Metallica T-shirt that was exactly the same as the one that he ruined in the taco bell. I thanked him and went for the last one. Believe me when I say last but not least. It was a Ruby necklace with a white good chain.

"Oh my God, Ronnie... it's beautiful. I love it..." I exclaimed breathlessly.

"C'mere, I'll put it on." I blushed as he came over and fiddled with the tiny clamp behind me. I almost shivered as I felt his breath on the back of my neck. Why does he affect me this way?

"Thanks for making all of our presents look like shit, dude." Ryan chuckled and everyone laughed and nodded in response.

I smiled to myself and grinned.

"Jealouuuuuuus?" Ronnie cooed jokingly to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the comment love, I only have three commenters, which is kinda dissapointing. /: but anyway, I was lazy yesterday so I decided to just out it up tonight, enjoy!