Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

I Stood In Front Of The Gates Of Hell

Lex's P.O.V. (A Week Later)

"Leeeeex, wake up, babygirl." I hear a masculine voice whisper.

"Noooooo." I mumbled/whined, burying my face even deeper into the pillow.

"C'mon, we have a show to perform." Even in my state of being half asleep I recognized Mattie's voice.

"I dun' care..." I mumbled, pulling the blanket over my head irritatedly. Last night had been a long night to say the least. We were up until three a.m. watching movies and playing call of duty.

When we tried to go to bed, Ryan decided he was hungry, so he tried to cook something, I don't know what this something was... because by the time we all seen it clearly, it was charred and black. At least he put out the fire before he burned the overhead cabinets to ash.

I doubt it's even close to our set time. Fuck that, I'm sleeping. Well, that's what I thought until I heard a grunt and was yanked out of my bunk, to fall flat on my ass.

"What. The. FUCK!" I ground out, balling my fists and glaring at Mattie.

"I said wake up." He smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I said FUCK OFF!" I shrieked, leaning on my knees and launching myself at his midsection. To say the least, I was determined to wipe that arrogant smirk off his face.

"What're you- OOOOMPH." In the blink of an eye, he was on his back.

"Fuckin' idiot." I laughed and shook my head as I got up.

"What the hell was that for?" He propped himself up on his palms and glared playfully me. Obviously out of his confused daze.

"Dunno." I shrugged and opened the drawer under my bunk to get an outfit for the day.

"Hurry up," he said tapping his wrist, even though there wasn't a watch there. "we go on in a half hour."

"Alright." I sighed, wishing I had more time. After he left, I settled on a BFMV T-shirt with a white cami underneath, faded blue cut denim shorts, and a pair of red low-top chuck's to match the red design on the shirt. I washed my face, lined my eyes with eyeliner, straightened every layer of my hair, coated it with hairspray so it would stay, put deodorant and perfume on, AND got dressed with ten minutes to spare.

"I'm awesome." I grinned as I walked into the kitchen to find the bus empty. I shrugged and opened to freezer and grabbed a pizza hotpocket.

"No you're not, dude don't lie." I practically jumped out of my skin when I felt someone's breath on my neck, only to calm down when I immediately recognized Ronnie's voice.

"Scare ya?" He chuckled before kissing my neck sitting on the counter next to the microwave.

"It's not nice to sneak up on people, Ronnie." I waved my finger at him as if I were scolding a child. I giggled and put my hotpocket in the microwave and put it on for two minutes, before walking over to the stove and lighting a cigarette.

"But you make adorable sounds when you scared..." he trailed off and smiled mischievously. "And when you're-" I clamped my hand over his mouth as my face matched my shoes. He pulled my hand away and mocked innocence. "I was going to say sleeping, you dirty-minded naughty little girl!" He exclaimed, putting his hand over his chest.

"Sure you were." I rolled my eyes and took a drag of my Newport as I leaned against the counter.

"But, on the other hand..." he laughed again. "Those other sounds you make are pretty enjoyable too." He smirked.

"Keep it up, and you won't be hearin' them anytime soon." This time, it was my turn to smirk as I put my cigarette out in the sink and walked over to the microwave to retrieve my breakfast. I looked over to see Ronnie giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"I'll be good!" He pouted.

"We'll see." I giggled.

Two Hours Later

We were all sitting backstage after both of our sets and when I say Ronnie was true to his word, I mean it. He hasn't pulled any pranks, stole anyone's soda, or forced me to give him a hug when he was all sweaty, which I did anyway.

"Dude, you stink!" Mika whined and pushed Ryan off the black leather couch.

"So do you!" He grimaced getting up and rubbing his ass.

"You all do." I laughed, taking a sip of my water. "Especially you." I pointed at Jesse.

"Hey!" He exclaimed. "Excuse me for not smelling all girly, like you." He folded his arms and stuck his nose in the air.

"Better than smelling like b.o. and Marlboro's." I giggled and he glared at me. "Hey, that rhymed!" I smiled, feeling proud of myself.

"Alright, that's enough," Dyl shook his head and chuckled. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm friggin' starving!" Everyone nodded.

"There's a McDonald's up the street, let's go get some food." Derek offered.

"Yay!" Ronnie shrieked. I stared at him wide-eyed, learning for the first time this man obviously was obsessed with the fast food chain. "Let's go!" He jumped right up and pulled me up by my wrist before throwing me over his shoulder.

"RONNIE! PUT ME DOWN!" I screeched as he took off down the step, past the gate and onto the street.

"NEVEEEEEER!" He cackled and held me in place, proving that my squirming wasn't helping me, at all. Before I had to chance to reply, he broke into a run down the block.

"Wrong way, dumbass!" I heard Mattie shout from behind us.

"DAMN!" Ronnie mumbled and turned around and ran the other way.

"Retard!" I yelled, trying not to laugh as I bounced up and down on his shoulder as he ran. He wrapped his other arm around the back of my knees as we got closer to McDonald's.

"You gonna put me down yet?" I asked, trying to hid the mischief in my voice.

"Well... nope." He laughed.

"Well..." I mocked him before slapping his skinny jean-clad ass. He gasped before chuckling. "Ronnie, what- OWW!" I squirmed even more as he repeated my actions.

"Sometimes, you just need a good spanking!" He joked as we entered the McDonald's.

"And sometimes, you just need a little sedative." I commented dryly.

"What? You think I'm too hyper?!" He questioned, pretending to be offended as he put me down in front of the cashier's counter. Before I could answer, the cashier cut in.

"Can I take your order?" He questioned in a monotone. Someone obviously loves their job.

"Hmmm..." I leaned back off the counter and saw the rest of our group start to pour into the restaurant. "Yeah." I nodded and smiled sympatheticly, to which I got a dirty look. "What the fuck is your problem kid?" I ground out, gripping the counter in an attempt not to loose my already short temper

"Excuse me ma'am." He practically snarled. "But are you working a nine-to-five job and getting paid minimum wage?" He leaned forward on the counter and I glanced at Ronnie to see him start to lean forward as well. No. This is my fight. I grabbed his arm and when he looked at me puzzled, I just shook my head and directed my full attention back to the pimple-faced asswipe who dared to run his mouth at me.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I have, asshole. And I imagine it was worse for me." I glared at him.

"Oh really? How so?" He leaned back and crossed his arms, an obvious sign that he was confident that he has the worst ducking job in the world.

"Well, I was working over time, in a small pizza shop, with NO air conditioning, and had to walk two neighborhoods to get home at one a.m. every night." I was even more infuriated when he dared to snicker.

"So? This area is the safest part of Texas." He smirked.

"I ain't from this shithole, you little bitch." So much for not loosing my temper.

"Oh, where you from?" He inquired like we were long-lost bestfriends or someshit.

"Philly." I watched his eyes grow a little wide before he attempted to maintain his cocky appearance.

"I'm don't deal with this bullshit, go get your fuckin' manager bitch. Unless you want to loose all your teeth, ya little arrogant fuck." I spat, my city accent becoming more apparent with my anger as everyone with us tried to get Ronnie to tell them what was going on and watch it unfold at the same time. For a minute the twerp looked like he actually going to accept my request. I guess he decided that'd be too easy.

"No." He smirked. "Either order, or get out." Okay, screw irritated, fuck angry. I was absolutely livid. In the blink of an eye, I reached my arm over, grabbed the little shit by his collar, and yanked him to where we were almost nose to nose.

"Get your fuckin' manager," I pulled back my other hand and made a fist. "Or I beat the fuck out of you in the middle of this shitty-ass McDonald's." I ground out, making the fist so tight, my knuckles lost their color. He audiblely gulped and nodded before I let him go. I guess he learned his lesson.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

I watched as Lex and the little shit behind the cash register argued a little bit, well at least it was an argument until he found out where she was from. I was about to step in and scare the kid, but she stopped me. I mean, I wasn't gonna beat him up. I'd probably kill him, and I really don't feel like going back to prison. I guess he made the wrong choice by defying her because in a flash, she was practically choking him by his collar and pulled her fist back, as if to dare him to do it again. His eyes went wide and he nodded before she decided to let him go. He ran so fast into the back, he almost tripped. And I don't blame him, she was scary as hell when she was mad. You could really tell where she was from when she got angry, she spoke faster and used more slang. About a minute later, a pudgy looking guy with a more formal uniform came out, and needless to say, we got our food for free.

From now on, I'm taking her everywhere I go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooooooooo sorry, I really don't have an excuse as to why I haven't updated, other than... I'm lazy. Thanks to my FEW commenters, and everyone else who reads and subs and all that shit. I tried to make up for loss of time with a long chapter. This is pretty much longer than the usual ones. Keep in mind, this ENTIRE story has been done on my phone.