Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

One Last Chance To Reverse This Curse

Ronnie's P.O.V. (The Next Morning)

I never assumed living on a bus with people that make noise for a professional living would be easy, I just didn't think that they'd be doing it at seven-thirty IN THE MORNING.

"Jesus... fuck!" I sulked, rolling over and putting my pillow over my head in attempt to block out the noise. I heard some yell something about frootloops a few seconds later. Attempt failed, I guess... sighing, I threw the pillow to the foot of my bunk and hastily threw my curtain open to see the room was empty, except Lex still had her curtain closed. In the couple months I've known this girl, I've realized that she probably wouldn't wake up if they somehow tipped the bus over. When she finally does wake up, I'll ask her how she does ignore it, but for now, there's no reason to wake her up, considering it's our first day off in two weeks. She'd most likely murder me if I disturbed her anyway. I don't know about anyone else on this damn bus, but I actually value my life.

Sitting up, I trudged to the bathroom to... well I don't have to tell you, hopefully. When I went to wash my hands I looked up into the mirror and grimaced. My black layers of hair were sticking up in at least five different directions, my eyeliner was smudged, and my eyes were bloodshot. All in all, I looked like shit. "Eh, fuck it." I shrugged, walking back out into the bunk area to grab a pair of sweats and a beader. I'm obviously not out to impress today.

"What's up, assholes?" I narrowed my eyes at the grown men in the living room fighting over who got what position in rock band.

"Whoa. Dude, you look like shit." Ryan chuckled.

"Well..." I glared. "That's what happens when you have to play a late show and get woken up by retards not even six hours later." I ground out before heading over to the fridge to get something to drink.

"My bad." Jesse sighed sympathetically.

"It could be a helluva lot worse." Mattie shrugged as I sat down at the counter and downed half a glass of orange juice.

"How so?" I inquired, still sounding bitter. But hey! I'm pissed off!

"We could've woke Lex up." He replied.

"He's right. She loves sleep more than food, which is a lot." Dylan nodded.

"I've noticed this," Mika agreed. "Good fuckin' thing she's a heavy sleeper.

"Speaking of sleep," I stood up and stretched before tossing the stiro-foam cup away. "If you guys will kindly I dunno... shut the fuck up, I'd like to get some more."

"Anything for you, ya little bitch." Derek snickered from the couch.

"Asshole..." I grumbled, walking back into the bunk area. I decided Lex's bunk was more comfortable and grabbed my pillow and drew her curtain slowly so I didn't wake her up. She was all the way in the corner, with her back facing the wall. I smiled as I set my pillow down next to her and studied her face. She looked so peaceful, relaxed. She was possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I laid myself down next to her before leaning down and pulling the fluffy black comferter that she obviously kicked down at some point. I pulled it up to our chins before snuggling closer to her and draping my arm around her waist. What she did next suprised me. Instead of pushing me away like any normal sleeping person would've done she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and nuzzled into my neck. I kissed the top of her head before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over my mind.

I think we both enjoyed it, even though she was still slumbering away, half naked under the plush comforter.

I dreamt the morning, that I was getting married. I had the impression that the bride was beautiful, judging by how happy I was. But, no matter how nice this woman's dress, hair, or body looked, I couldn't push back the anxiety I felt from not seeing her face from behind the thick veil. She had a wonderful figure, like a model. Just as I reached to lift the veil, I woke up.

I may not have seen her face, but there was one thing I remembered about the woman my brain was trying to tell me about.

The rose tattoo on her chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to becca65 for being the only commenter on the last chapter. It blows, I know, but oh well. I'm tired & sick. You'll live.