Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

There's A Fine Line Between Betrayal And Your Friends

Lex's P.O.V.

"Noooooo..." I heard a masculine voice mumble. Wait, what the hell? I thought I went to sleep alone last night... oh well, it's probably not worth opening my eyes anyway. "Nooo..." the voice repeated. Fuck. My. Life. All I want is to sleep! Maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away.

"But I like the dinosaur!" The voice whined. Okay, this is getting creepy. I opened my eyes to see Ronnie with a pained look on his face. After realizing what he just said I started to giggle.

"Ronnieeee." I whispered. No response. So I repeated myself. No response. So I decided to take a different approach. I propped myself on my left elbow and reached over and poked his nose. His reaction was this adorable whine and to scrunch up his face. "What's wrong?" I asked him. Yeah I know, talking to a sleeping person isn't really all that productive, but I wanted to see if he'd talk back.

"They're tryna' take my dinosaur!" He whined.

"Who?" I managed between giggles.

"The muffin man! Help me drive him out with marshmallows!" Okay. I couldn't help but break into a fit of hysterical laughter. Now he decideds to wake up.

"What's so funny?" He leans up and runs his hands over his face, a failed attempt to get the eyeliner that's smudged all over his face off.

"Th-the m-muffin m-man!" I managed to get out in between fits laughter.

"W-what?" He chuckled.

"You were talking in your sleep." I said, more calm this time. "You said the muffin man was tryin' to take your dinosaur!" I got out before cracking up again.

"Oh..." he mumbled and blushed. I guess he's back to being shy.

"Awww, you're blushing!" I squealed, gently pinching his cheek.

"Shuddup." He mumbled, trying not to smile. I giggled and leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"You my friend, are adorable." I grinned and brushed his bangs back.

"This is kinda weird but," he smiled and laced his large hand with my own petite one. "Ever since I got out of prison, I've been nervous about everything and everyone. I was having panic attacks, I could barely talk to people, sometimes I just felt like I wanted to hide from everyone and everything. I would stutter and trip over my words like an idiot, I could barely talk to anyone, especially girls. But, when I'm around you, I'm not really nervous at all." He smiled.

"Aww, I'm special!" I grinned.

"Yeah, special ed." He joked.

"Hey! I poked his chest. "I'm smart!"

"I know, beautiful too." He smiled and I melted. My face turned red and I giggled like a stupid school girl.

"Awwww, look who's blushing now!" He mocked me, grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

"Asshole." I tried not to smile.

"But you love me." He said confidently.

"Maybe." I smiled cockily, leaning toward so our noses touched.

"I think you do." He smirked and kissed me.

"What makes you think that?" I kissed him again as soon as we broke apart.

"Why else would you put up with me so far?" He pulled me onto him so I was straddling his lap and sat up.

"Cause you're a hot rockstar?" I joked and he laughed.

"So I'm hot?" He smirked. I could practically feel his ego inflating.

"Sexiest man I've ever laid eyes on." I grinned and leaned down and kissed his roughly, tangling my fingers in his raven hair. His hands cupped my cheeks and he pulled me down closer to his beader-clad chest his hands rubbed up and down my hips as I laid my hips on top of his. The weird thing about all this is, even though we sneak around and everything, but we're not officially together. Normally, this would make me feel like a whore, but for some reason, it doesn't. I guess its because we're not just fuck-buddies, since we've only slept together twice. But ever since then, we've pretty much been attached at the hip. I didn't realize until this moment but... I think I might have feelings for Ronnie. Holy shit. I have feeling for Ronnie Radke.

Before I even got a chance to let my heart flutter the slightest bit, I felt my shirt being tugged up over my bra, breaking my thoughts and bringing me back to reality. I pulled back and pulled it the rest of the way over my head and kissed him on the nose. My belt followed my shirt, courtesy of Ronnie, of course. I tugged on his sweat pants and he pulled them off and tossed them at the foot of the bunk to join my clothing. By this point, we were on our knees with our hands roaming each other's bodies. His right hand was rubbing the small of my back and pushing me against him, while his left was trailing from the top of my neck to my bra hook. Mine tangled in his arm again.

He nibbled on my bottom lip causing my to inhale sharply and tug on his raven locks. A low growl came from his throat and both of his hands started working at my bra. In seconds, the first two hooks popped and I was waiting for the third but the pooping noise was replaced by sound of curtain hooks sliding across a metal rod, followed by a gasp. Ronnie and I broke apart immediately, and turned to see Mattie.

Fuck.
My.
LIFE.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! Whaddaya think's gonna happen? (;
Thank you to becca65for you hilarious comment.