Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

Crash Our Bus Through Your Parking Lot!

Ronnie's P.O.V.

We pulled into a taco bell parking lot after Brett, our manager got back. As soon as the bus came to a stop, Derek, Jacky, Mika, Ryan, Jesse, Mattie, and Dylan jumped up and ran to the door. Mattie turned around.

"You guys comin'?" He said holding the door open.

Lex looked at me and I shook my head. Crowds weren't really my thing if it wasn't necessary.

"Nah, we're gonna stay here." She shook her head.

"Alright, what do you want?" He said nodding at me.

"Two burritos and a Pepsi." I laughed.

"Gotchu." He said about to turn around and leave.

"Ain't you gonna ask me what I want?" Lex looked at Mattie and turned around and chuckeled.

"A cheesey burrito, two soft shell tacos, and a large mountain dew?"

"You know it, babe." Lex grinned.

He left the bus, closing the door behind him.

"I noticed you guys are close, if you don't mind me asking, are you and Matt..." I said hoping I wasn't making her upset.

"Me and Mattie? Nah. He's adorable and an amazing guy, but nah, we're not together." She giggled and pulled put a pack of cigarettes. I sighed in slight relief.

"That's a bad habit." I chuckled motioning toward the pack of Newport's. She raised and eye brow.

"Don't you smoke?" She said nodding toward the ashtray on the table.

"Yeah, but it's still bad." I said sounding mature. HAHA, me mature? Riiiiiight.

"I've learned that over the years." She nodded. "It's a disgusting habit."

"You know what I just realized?" I said my eyes widening a little bit.

"Uh... what?" She cocked her head to the side.

"You got more food than me." She started laughing hysterically.

"I probably eat more than you." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"I doubt it. All I do is eat." I grinned.

"How do you know it's not all I do?" She mock-glared at me.

"Well..." I stood up and gently took her wrist and pulled her up with me. She was about five nine, c cups, (don't ask me how I know that.) and an awesome butt.

"Look how skinny you are." I smiled. Usually girls love when you tell them their skinny.

Instead of smiling like I expected her too, she frowned. I furrowed my eye brows in confusion.

"I know." She sighed. Dropping her arm to her side. "I always have been."

"What's wrong? Every girl I've ever met wanted to look like this." I was trying to make her happy again.

"I know, it's nothing though." She shook her head and walked over to the TV and kneeled down.

"What're you doing?" I cocked my head to the side without even realizing it.

"We, Mr. Radke, Are doing this!" She got up walked over to me and held a game case in front of my face. It was halo.

I snatched the game case out of her hands and ran over to the 360, putting the game in, grabbing the controllers. I dove onto the couch the you could see the TV from.

"Yes!" She grinned doing the same thing and landing next to me and taking one of the controllers out of my hand, brushing her hand against mine by accident.I felt something. Like a small electric shock. It was weird. And for some reason I felt my cheeks heat up.

Fuckmylife. Thank God she didn't notice. The last thing I needed was to make myself look like and idiot around her. I was going to be touring with her for the next 7 months. I'm not gonna lie, she was pretty, correction, gorgeous. She had layered dirty blonde hair, wild green eyes, and snakebites right under her perfect pouty lips. The colorful tattoos she had probably made her even better

She was pretty much perfect. Before I knew it, I was getting my ass handed to me in halo. I was shocked. Almost nobody ever beat me. Especially a girls.

"What just happened....?" I sat there stairing at the screen, dropping the controller to the floor.

"Which part." She said moving her self sideways so she was sitting indian-style facing toward me. "The part when you... GOT THAT ASS WHOOPED?!" She started laughing hysterically. I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Awwwww." She cooed. "Is wonnie saaaaaad?" She said in a baby voice.

"No." I grumbled.

"LIAR!!" She yelled picking up one of the couch pillow and started to beat me with it.
She started laughing even harder and I couldn't help but start to crack up myself. I grabbed the other one and it turned into an all-out war. Pretty soon we were on the floor rolling around trying to murder each other with couch pillows.

"WHOA, WHOOA, WHOOOA!!!" I heard Mika gasp.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda short, but I'm most likely updating again in a little bit.
I have a proposition for you guys, I have 25 readers and 10 subs, like I said before, I'm not gonna do the comments for chapters shit, but comments will decide how long the chapters will be, I'm not gonna make them shorter, only longer.
Thanks again to 'Alexandrias Nitemare' and 'becca65' for the comment love, keep it up! (:
Oh, one more thing, lemme know if you guys like Ronnie's P.O.V. and I'll start doing it more.