Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

It Haunts Me In My Dreams

Ronnie's P.O.V.

I put Lex down and she ran over to Jesse and Mattie to look at the picture they snapped of us. I managed to to jog over with put dying. I mean I was in shape from working out in prison, but today was a big day. From waking up extra early to meet them at the airport, to death match pillow fights, practically wrecking taco bell, and running away like a bunch on mischief-crazy teenagers, but it was awesome. I could tell this tour was gonna be awesome.

"How's it look?" I managed to get out in between huge breaths.

"Perfect." She grinned. I mirrored her expression and waited for her to show me the picture.

"Yo, we're goin' out to go get some drinks before Brett gets back, we're heading out tomorrow." Everyone got off the bus and Ryan motioned to the cab parked on the street twenty feet away from us. "You guys in?"

"I'm down!" Mattie jumped up from his spot on the concrete.

"What he said." Jesse shrugged walked over to them, Mattie following behind him.

"What about you two?" I looked at Lex and she shrugged, I'm kinda tired, I'll hang here and get my situated.

She looked over at me. "How 'bout you Ronnie?"

"Nah, I really don't drink anymore, I'll just hang here with her." We walked them over to the cab and before they got in Mika winked at me, implying something I hadn't considered. Fucking Lex.

"Bye party poopers." He winked again and looked at her and I. I'm guessing Lex caught on, slamming the car door in his face so he couldn't say anymore.

"Bye douchefaces." She waved as we turned back around to the bus.

"So..." she said stuffing her hands into her red and white phillies baseball team jacket and pulled out her cigarettes and lighting one up.

"You didn't get to see the whole bus yet..." I said lighting one up of my own and kicking a few rocks in the parking lot.

"Well... what really is there left to see?" She asked curiously.

"The bathroom, and um, I guess the bunks..." I said opening the door to the bus, letting her go before me.

"Well aren't you the womanizer." She turned around and playfully smacked my arm.

My face immediately heated up when I realized the double meaning of what I just said. Only this time, she noticed it. As soon as we stepped into the living room she turned around and fake-gasped.

Oh my! Is Ronnie Radke blushing?" She chuckled and put her hand over her mouth.

"Well... I um... uh..." I stuttered shaking my head hoping my face would go back to normal.

"You're adorable." She said shoving my arm gently.

"Thanks... so are you." I said pushing her back.

"Did you push me?" She said sounding kind of angry.

"Ummm... I... no?" I said quickly.

"Yes. You. Did." She said. I had no idea what was going on.

"AAAAAAAARH!" She let out a battle cry and tackled me into the couch.

I turned around and started tickling her sides. "Who's the sexiest man ever?" I teased her while she was gasping for air.

"Y-you ar-re!" She said in between fits of laugter. Before with even got a chance to stop tickling her. She tumbled back onto the floor and landed with a thud. I heard her stop laughing and jumped off the couch and landed next to her. Her eyes were closed and I guess she was pretending to be dead.

"NOOOOOO!" I cried. Fake-sobbing and falling to my knees.

"Shuddup bitch!" She yelled pushing my back with her foot sending me to the the floor. She got up and ran into the bunk area. I got up and walked into the hallway. As soon as I entered the dark room a pillow hit me right in the face. Now me, being the genius I am, thinking it was a person and throwing my arms in the air and attempting to defend myself, lost my balance and fell on my ass. I leaned up and looked up. Lex was standing over me smiling with her hands on her hips.

"I win." She said holding her hand out and helping me get up.

"Fine." I said holding my hands up in defense laughing.

"As long as you know." She smiled innocently. Honestly, she was adorable. I laughed and we walked out into the bunk room and I turned the light on.

"Which ones mine?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Well, Mika, Derek, Jacky and Ryan all took top bunks, I have a bottom. Since they've never been on tour before, I guess they didn't figure out the bottom ones are bigger." I laughed.

"Any ones up against a wall left?" She's asked.

"Yup, it's the one right next to mine." I smiled.

"Ewwieeeee. Nevermind." She scrunched up her skinny nose, and throwing her hands up in the air.

"Well I never!" I said in a fancy accent. She giggled and stepped past me, throwing a two bags on the bunk. She started pulling out clothes and stuffing them into the two drawers at the bottom of the bed. I sat down on my bunk across from her. She ran out of the room and came back in with another bag. She shoved it under the bed in between the drawers and the wall.

She kicked her black hi-top chucks off and sat indian style, pulling the the blanket up and laying down.

"This is gonna be a crazy tour." She said as I got up to turn the light off.

"Definitely." I smiled taking my vans off and getting under the blanket in my own bunk.

"G'night Ronnie." I heard her mumble.

"G'night Lex." I said. A few minutes later I forgot about how I didn't get to ask her what is was like growing up in Philly. For some reason, I really wanted to know.

"Lex?" No answer. I heard her breathing steady out and smiled. I guess I'll just ask her tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the update. (: thanks to Alexandrias Nitemare and becca65 for commenting, you guys are awesome.