Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

I'm Falling Faster, Fade To Black

Lex's P.O.V.

I kicked off my shoes, crossed my legs and got under the blanket to stretch out.

"G'night Ronnie." I laid my head on the pillow and started to doze. I was so exhuasted.

"G'night Lex." He said getting up to shut the light off and laying down in his own bunk.

I rolled over slightly and felt myself starting to fall asleep.

"What is your last wish?" A deep voice said echoing into the darkness around me.

"What are you talking about?" I said looking around trying to figure out where I was.

"A wish, you have one wish since you're.. well, gone."

"What the fuck?" My heart started to pound so hard I thought it'd jump out of my chest. "Am I dead?" I said trying to stand up, but failing and crashing back down onto what felt like cement.

"Fuck." I mumbled brushing what felt like tiny pebbles off of my hands on my skinny jeans.

"I can't tell you that..." The voice trailed off and in everything started to get brighter. I heard what sounded like cars whizzing by and beeping their horns.

"What the fuck..." I trailed off and looked up as everything came fully into view. There was a big green sign with white writing on it. It said 'Roosevelt Boulevard' I'm in Philly…? I thought about it fro a second before I heard a loud noise and looked to my left. It was a huge SUV coming straight at me at about 70 miles an hour. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Just as the grill was centimeters from my face everything went black for a split second and I shot up from my pillow in a cold sweat gasping for air.

I was holding my chest trying to catch my breath a lamp flickered on. I looked over to see Ronnie sitting up. He was sitting up facing me, his chocolate eyes were wide.

"Are you okay?" He asked me coming over and sitting on the bunk pulling the curtain back so he didn't sit on it.

"Nothing, I had a weird as dream." I kind of chuckled putting my back against the huge pillow.

"I got worried. You were cursing in your sleep and punching at the air." He said looking at me. "I was about to get wake you up, but I guess you handeled that on your own." He kind of chuckled before turning back to me. "What was it about?"

"The dream?" He nodded. "It was dark, someone was talking to me, asking me what my last wish was. I asked if I was dead, and the voice trailed off leaving me sitting in the middle of Philly's busiest boulevard. The was a car coming at me and right before it hit me everything went black and I woke up." I said confusing even myself.

"Think it's homesickness?" He said moving closer. "I don't think so…" I said looking into his big chocolate eyes

"Well... when I left Vegas, I was homesick..." he said staring right back into mine. We were only about a foot away from each other and for some reason I was really comfortable with it.

"But then again, I always wanted to get out of there..." he trailed off, our faces only a couple inches apart.

I was thinking of something to say but I was brought back into the real world when I felt Ronnie's breath on my lips. I looked back up into his eyes for a second before our lips attatched. It wasn't awkward or anything. Actually, it was amazing. Our lips were moving together perfectly. I felt him put his hand on my cheek and hesitantly brush my hair back. It was adorable how nervous he was, not that was any better. I put one arm on his chest and I don't want to sound like a whore or anything, but it instantly turned me on. His chest was really firm and defined... I guess when he said he started working out...

His hand trailed down to my shoulder and he snaked around my waist and pulled me gently onto his lap. I put my other arm around his neck and he slid his tounge across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and our tounges started battling for dominance. We laid down and I pulled the curtain closed, letting almost no light in.

He ran his hand up my thigh and I shivered a little bit. I felt him smirk into the kiss. There goes the adorable nervousness i guess... I didn't mind though. He pressed him self up against me and I my hands found their way into his soft jet black hair and this time, I felt him shiver. I smirked into the kiss and tugged on it a little bit. I heard a little growl come from his throat. I could tell it was to supress a moan. He started kissing and biting my neck and I started to pant. He smiled and but my neck again and ran his hands up and down my thighs, then up to my hips, pushing my shirt up a little bit giving me goosebumps. He laid fully on top of me and I felt something pressing agaisnt my thigh. I ran my hands down his tattooed arms and down to his pants line. He sharply inhaled and I ran my hands over the not-so-small bulge in his skinny jeans. He let out that same low growl and I wrapped my entired tounge around his. He pulled back quickly and I stared up at him confused. He looked down at me for a second before almost ripping his black T-shirt off.

He looked down at me with those same big chocolate eyes, but this time, they were clouded with lust. I ran my fingers over all of his tattooed chest. He leaned back down in seconds, crashing his lips to mine and flipping me on top of him. He pulled us apart for another second.

"Do it again." He whispered, tracing my jaw with his thumb.

"What?" I said leaning on my elbows.

"That thing you did with your tounge." He said closing his eyes and pulling me back down, pressing our bodies together again.

I slid my tounge into his mouth and wrapped it around his. I guess I got a reaction out of him because he grabbed my ass.

I ran my fingers through his hair and trailed kisses down his jaw down to his neck and bit at his tattoos, he pulled me up to kiss up again and I hears voices outside of the bus. We looked at each other and froze. I heard the bus door open and I jumped off of him, hitting my head on one of the bars of the top bunk. He jumped into his bunk and we both drew our curtains closed. I heard the rest of our bands stumble in and quietly pulled the blankets over me rubbing my head where I hit it. I laid down and pulled the blankets up to my chin. Everyone stumbled into their bunks and I heard snoring almost instantly. I reached out and pulled my curtain open a little bit. I guess Ronnie heard me because he tugged his open too.

'Goodnight' he mouthed and smiled warmly.

'Goodnight' I mouthed smiling and closing my curtain closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the update. (:
Thanks for the comments again guys! Hope you like it!