Until I Met You

What Had I Gotten Myself Into?

~aubree~
As Matt and I walked up to our rooms I felt like I was dragging my feet through a pool of lead. I couldn’t do this. Raina had tried to help, but… I blushed at the thought of telling Matt about my, um, lack of credentials. He noticed something was wrong and stopped, turning to me.
“Aubree, look, if you’re not comfortable with this-” He smiled sadly at me. “I’ll understand.” I shook my head.
“I-it’s fine, I promise.” I lied.
“Aubree…”
“It’s fine Matt, I’ll see you tonight.” He let out a short sigh.
“Alright.” He said, kissing my forehead and walking off to his room. I opened the door and collapsed. What the Hell had I done?! All I had to do was say no and he would have been fine! I slid down the back of my door, I took a quick peek out the window, the sun had already set, Raina and Phil would probably be asleep within the hour. I took a deep breath. Matt would know either way, so I may as well tell him the truth. I blushed at the thought. What had I gotten myself into?
I must have sat there long enough for Matt to confirm that Raina and Phil were asleep, because I heard a quiet knock on the door. “Aubree…” He whispered. I stood up and slowly opened the door. He was beaming at me and I felt my heart race. He slowly slipped into my room and shut the door while I just stood there red faced. He saw my expression and sighed. “Look, if you don’t want to do this-”
“N-no, I do, I just….”
“What?”
“I have to tell you something first.”
“Okay, shoot.” He said, waiting for my answer. I let out a long sigh.
“Can we sit down?” I squeaked.
“Of course.” He said, guiding me over to the bed and sitting down. I plopped down next to him and my heart was thudding painfully in my chest. “What’s up?”
“Well, you see Matt…” I blushed even harder. Matt looked slightly concerned.
“Is something wrong?”
“A little bit, yeah.” I murmured.
“Aubree, I told you, I don’t have a problem waiting if you’re not ready-”
“It’s not that.” I promised.
“Then what?”
“Well, since I’m so shy I’ve never really had…”
“Never had what?” Matt said, was he really not getting this?! I felt all the blood start to rush to my head and the room started spinning. “Aubree? You don’t look too good.”
“Matt I’m a v-”
And that’s when I passed out.
When I opened my eyes everything was fuzzy. I rolled over and grabbed my glasses, which were laying on the nightstand, and looked at the clock. 7:37. Great. I bet Matt was even more frustrated now. I rolled over to the other side and speak of the devil, Matt was fast asleep. I pressed my lips together, poor guy. I kissed his forehead and started to slip out of bed when he grabbed my arm. His eyelids twitched and he looked at me and smiled. “Good morning.” He said, smiling.
“Matt, I’m so sorry-” But he just shook his head.
“It’s fine.” He said sitting up, I blushed when I noticed he wasn’t wearing a shirt. “I know.”
“You know wh-” My eyes grew wide when I realized what he meant. “How?!” I stammered, my face beet red.
“Well, when you collapsed I freaked out and woke Raina up, I explained the situation, which was uncomfortable to say the least, and she knew exactly what was going on. She made Phil leave, then she told me.”
“Matt, I just…”
“Did you really think I’d be angry about something as stupid as that?” He smiled. “I’m flattered, you wanted to let me have something no one else ever can. And I wouldn’t have been mad, I’m not the total champ you seem to think I am.”
“B-but you’re so famous…”
“That doesn’t mean I sleep with every woman who comes my way, who do you think I am? Mike?” We both chuckled, but I looked back up at Matt.
“Can I ask, how m-many times?” I was curious, and if it was anything under ten I’d feel loads better. Matt blushed, then sheepishly held up two fingers. “R-really?!”
“You can’t tell anyone that though, I have a reputation to keep up.” He said, completely serious. I chuckled. “Don’t laugh at me!”
“I just, I feel a lot better now.”
“Well, that can never get out, okay? Our little secret?”
“Okay.” I said giggling.
“So, we’re not going to do this until you are completely ready and comfortable with it, okay?”
“Okay.”
“Because I’ll wait forever for you if I have to.” I was a little shocked.
“R-really?”
“Yes, because…” Now Matt was looking like he was going to pass out. I felt my heart stop, there was no way he was going to say it. Was he? He let out a long sigh. “Because I love you.”
“Matt…I…” He smiled at me and held me to him. I gripped him back and whispered into his ear. “I-I love you too.” We pulled back and smiled at each other. Matt gently kissed me and everything was perfect. Then there was a knock on the door, I pulled away from Matt and opened the door slightly to see Phil and Raina. Phil was grinning evilly.
“Well well sleepyhead! But I guess you would be exhausted after last night. So, he knocked you out cold?” Raina smacked Phil across the chest with the back of her hand. “Ow.” He whined.
“That’s enough.” She said teasingly. “What they do and don’t do is their own business.” Matt walked up behind me, with a shirt on now, and put his arm around me.
“I have a whole new respect for you Cardona, so you knocked her out cold? How did-” Raina smacked him again as Matt and I both turned red.
“Phil.” She said. “Well, we were wondering if maybe you guys wanted to go get breakfast with us.”
“ And in case you’re thinking that you won’t get to spend the day alone, I have to be on Smack Down tonight, so I’m going to spend the day at the gym with Raina, so you two can have some quiet time.” Phil wriggled his eyebrows suggestively. Raina whacked him harder than the first two times combined and he had to catch his breath.
“I’m sorry about this.” Raina said pointing to Phil.
“What a woman.” He teased as he got his breath back.
Breakfast went by pretty quick, then Raina and Phil were off to the gym, then the next thing I knew we were leaving for Smack Down. I felt my heart speed up, I had to give John my answer by tonight! I had totally forgotten! When we got to the arena Matt walked me inside and said he and Raina would see Phil and I after the show. I went straight to the makeup room and told Susan all the good news. She smiled and just hugged me.
“You better still be doing makeup though.” She said.
“Of course, who else would?”
“Molly.” Susan said and then we both started laughing. Susan said that I should take the job, and I knew that I agreed with her. How could I say no to such a perfect offer? As Phil came into the makeup room he had a huge smile on his face.
“What?” I asked.
“Have you seen the website?” He asked. I shook my head as he pulled up wwe.com on his phone. I gasped when I saw the cover story. It was a picture of me throwing Mike into the guard rail with a look of pure determination on my face. The caption above it simply said “The Mouse that Roared” Phil opened the story and read it out loud to me. “In the most stunning display of villainy, on Monday night Raw Eve, Dolph Ziggler, and the Miz dragged out someone no one the WWE universe has seen before, a techie only known as ‘Mouse’. They proceeded to tell the Universe that Mouse was an informant for C.M. Punk and had stolen Zack Ryder from Eve while she was in a relationship with Dolph. But the group was discredited when Zack Ryder ran out, trying to save Mouse, only to be attacked by Jack Swagger. Mouse moved the crowd when she told Dolph, Eve, and Miz to “say what you want about me, but don’t hurt [Zack] anymore.” But just when it looked like there was no hope for this poor girl, Kane, accompanied by non other then Raina, charged into the ring and looked like they would save the day. But when Raina was being attacked by Miz, Mouse, who had been hiding in the corner, showed the world what she was made of when she grabbed Miz, who easily had 100 lbs on her and Irish whipped him off of Riana and face first into the ring post. The young techie didn’t even care about her victory, however, running over to Zack and crying over her wounded soldier. But upon Zack waking up, the Big Red Monster declared that he was the only one who would drag Ryder to Hell and vanished without a trace. Will we get to see the heroic Mouse again? The WWE Universe will have to wait and see.”
“Are you kidding me?” I said, grinning from ear to ear.
“Word for word. Way to go Aubree.” I smiled as I finished Phil's makeup and sent him on his way. Other than that the night went on as normal, so after I was done with everyone’s makeup I went to see John. He was in an office, smiling at me as I slowly opened the door.
“Miss Roberts! I was hoping you’d show up. Sit down, please.” I timidly walked over and sat in the seat on the other side of his desk. He grinned at me, but there was a glint of something in his eyes that made me nervous.
“I’ve made my decision.” I said meekly. Duh, why else would I be in here? I sounded so stupid, but John just smiled.
“Excellent, and?”
“I would like to be an actor too, just please let me keep doing hair and makeup.” I said.
“Of course. You’ve made the right choice Ms. Roberts, I’ll bring all the paperwork on Monday for you to sign, does that sound alright?”
“Yes, that sounds excellent.”
“Perfect. You’re going to fit in well here Miss Roberts. I assume you’ve seen the story on the website?” I nodded. “Well, we’re going to have to schedule a photo shoot for you and set up you Wikipedia page and your bio for the website.” This seemed so unreal. “Now, what day are you free before Monday? Do you have any plans for tomorrow?” I shook my head and John smiled. “Excellent, I’ll have a limo pick you up tomorrow at seven.”
“O-okay.”
“I’ll see you tomorrow then, goodnight Miss Roberts.”
“G-goodnight.” As I walked out of John’s office I felt dazed. The show was over, so I met Phil back in the makeup room and told him to good news. He just pressed his lips together. “What?”
“Nothing, I just don’t trust that guy.” As we walked out we saw Raina and Matt. Matt ran over and picked me up in a massive hug.
“I saw the story! I am so proud of you!” He said. He set me down only for me to be wrapped in another huge hug by Raina.
“Way to go!”
“And I told John yes, so I get to be one t-the shows with you guys!” I said with a huge grin. Matt looked stunned.
“Are you serious?! Aubree, that’s great!” He picked me back up, only this time spinning me around. He and Raina were both beaming, but Phil still had that look on his face. As we walked off Phil said he needed to talk to Raina, so Matt and I walked back to the hotel and they took the rental. But I couldn’t get Phil’s words out of my mind,
and couldn’t stop wondering if I’d just made the biggest mistake of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES
You weren't expecting them to NOT sleep together
did you?
muahaha.
You'll have to keep waiting.
anywho, next chapter is coming at you from SEG
and it shall be grand!
xoxo
TMG

Aubree's S.D. Outfit