Until I Met You

Luck Is For Losers

~raina~
“Phil get the door!” I mumbled, who in hell was it at this time. Phil grumbled and got up still in his boxers.
“Matt what are you doing?” Matt shoved into the room and I quickly pulled the sheets up making sure I was covered.
“Raina I… Aubree she just passed out. She… I just…” He took a deep breath and let it out fast. I jumped out of bed panicking no longer caring if I was flashing anything. I followed Matt into Aubree’s room with Phil right behind us. I climbed on to the bed sitting down neck to Aubree’s prone form. I checked her over and it was clear she had only passed out and I guess I couldn’t blame her after what she’d gone through today.
“She’s fine Matt she’s just passed out. Most likely from exhaustion and stress.” He let out a huge sigh of relief.
“We were… you know.” I cut across him in knew where this was going and I knew Aubree wouldn’t want Phil to hear this.
“Phil can you give us a minute?” He frowned.
“Babe?” I got up and kissed him quickly.
“I’ll be like five minutes. Go keep the bed warm.” I shooed him out and shut the door. I knew he would want to find out what was going on, but it was none of his business. “Matt had you actually you know?” I didn’t want to straight out ask as it was awkward enough as it was.
“What?” He asked confused. Dear god he was a little slow sometimes.
“Did you two do anything, like what I really wouldn’t want to know about.” It suddenly dawned on him.
“Oh no, no she was going to tell me something, she was really uncomfortable about the whole thing.” I waved my hands to get him to stop. He looked a little upset, he more than likely thought Aubree didn’t want him.
“Matt look Aubree’s been awkward about it all. Because, well she came to me earlier about it. She’s a, well a virgin. And she wanted advice, she was in a total panic over it all. So don’t be mean to her ok!” Wow I don’t think I had ever felt so awkward in my life. He stood there dumbstruck, then this goofy grin came over his face.
“She wanted me to be her first?” Oh boy he was so loved up right now.
“Yes Matt she did, now that this is over with I’m going back to bed.” I left him stood there with his goofy grin and went back to my room. The second I walked in Phil pounced pinning me to the wall. He did it gently not wanting to hurt my back more than it already was.
“So are you going to tell me what that was all about?” I shook my head heart in my throat he scared the hell out me. “Really?” He smirked and leaned in to kiss my neck. He was such a torment.
“Nope my lips are sealed. Nothing you say or do will make me spill.” He leaned back still not releasing his hold on me.
“It’s ok I know this much, Cardona just made you’re sister pass out! Damn he must be good.” I burst out laughing as he couldn’t be further from the truth if he tried. He took this as what must have happened and let go. We soon got back into bed and a sleep. I woke up and changed quickly while Phil went to his room to shower and change. I walked to his room just as he was coming out.
“Couldn’t wait huh?” He grinned. I smiled and let him kiss me.
“Maybe, we inviting Aubree and Matt for breakfast?”
“Sure come on.” He was a little too excited about going to see them. We reached her room and he knocked an evil little smile on his face as Aubree opened the door.
“Well, well sleepyhead! But I guess you would be exhausted after last night. So, he knocked you out cold?” I could not believe him as I swung and smacked him on the chest.. “Ow.” He whined.
“That’s enough.” I said teasingly. “What they do and don’t do is their own business.” Matt walked up behind Aubree and put his arm around her.
“I have a whole new respect for you Cardona, so you knocked her out cold? How did-” He really just didn’t know when to stop I thought as I smacked him again.
“Phil.” I gave him a look that said stop now or else. “Well, we were wondering if maybe you guys wanted to go get breakfast with us.”
“And in case you’re thinking that you won’t get to spend the day alone, I have to be on Smack Down tonight, so I’m going to spend the day at the gym with Raina, so you two can have some quiet time.” Phil wriggled his eyebrows suggestively. This was seriously enough I hit even harder causing him to shut up and catch his breath.
“I’m sorry about this.” I pointed to Phil and shook my head.
“What a woman.” He teased once he had got his breath back.
We walked down to the restaurant for breakfast and soon we were off to the gym. Phil had insisted I not train today as he was worried about my back and although I complained like crazy I thought he was so sweet. After Matt and I left Phil and Aubree I went in search of Glenn I knew he was here tonight. I found him in the canteen on his own as usual.
“Hey Glenn.” I smiled sitting down next to him.
“Hi Raina, is Aubree ok?” I Nodded.
“She is all thanks to you. If you hadn’t have got me out of that closet… I wouldn’t have been able to fight all of them Glenn. Thank you so much.” I gave him a huge hug and he seemed surprised at first but soon hugged me back.
“You’re more than welcome Raina. You’ve been decent with me. I’m just glad I could get you out of trouble at the end of it.” He smiled as I let go of him.
“I owe you majorly Glenn.” I grinned. As I sat there I got a text from Matt saying check out the website. I brought up wwe.com only to see a picture of Aubree Irish whipping Mike. I laughed out loud getting a look from Glenn. I quickly read what it said and passed it to him.
“Wow Raina she’s pretty good. And it looks like the fans love her. You two seem pretty close.” He noted.
“Yeah that’s because it turns out we’re none identical twin sisters!” He seemed a little surprised. I looked over to see Matt and he waved me over. “I’ll see you later Glenn.” I waved and walked off.
“Come on Raina!” He complained impatiently.
“Hold your horses lover boy she isn’t going anywhere.” I rolled my eyes. The second he saw he ran to her picking her up in giant hug.
“I saw the story! I am so proud of you!” He said. He set her down so I could engulf her in my own huge hug.
“Way to go!” I smiled. I noticed that Phil didn’t look as happy as the rest of us.
“And I told John yes, so I get to be on t-the shows with you guys!” She grinned. Matt just looked stunned.
“Are you serious?! Aubree, that’s great!” He picked her back up and spun her around until she was dizzy. I beamed at her this could only boost her confidence, but still Phil didn’t look happy. He told them he needed to talk to me, so Aubree and Matt walked back to the hotel leaving us with the keys for the rental.
“OK Phil, spill it what’s going on?” He rubbed his face and he looked stressed. “Phil babe? What’s happened?” He wrapped his arms round me, looking down at me.
“It’s not what’s happened Raina, but is going to happen.” I looked up at him in confusion. “I don’t trust Ace not for a second. And there’s just something off about the whole thing.”
“Phil what can go wrong? Outside of work Aubree is always with someone. At work He’s promised she will have…body guards to protect her from Mike and the others.” I frowned I didn’t exactly trust Laurinaitis myself, but he wouldn’t do anything to endanger her surely?
“I know maybe your right, but I can’t shake this feeling. He’s tried to screw me over a few times now Raina. If he intends to do anything him and Otunga will come up with a way to do it.” He sighed and kissed my head. “Anyway how’s your back?” he asked as he ran a hand down it sending a chill up my spine.
“Much better thanks except for the huge bruise.” We started to walk towards the car when my cell went off.
“Hey Storm Cloud, you and your sister still up for that meal?” Shit, I had forgotten about that. I just wanted to spend tonight with Phil and I wasn’t hungry either.
“Dad I’m going to have to cancel, but I’m pretty sure Aubree will still be up for it. You have her number?” He chuckled down the phone as if he knew my intentions or had guessed why I didn’t want to come out.
“It’s ok you have fun I’ll call Aubree. Bye Raina.”
“Bye Dad.” We got back to the hotel and changed, but the second Phil’s head hit the pillow he was out like a light. I sighed and cuddled into him falling asleep soon after.
I woke up before Phil and saw I had received at text from Laurinaitis. I had a match against Eve on Superstars, it wasn’t only to continue the feud that had now started, but it was to put me in the running for a title shot. I beamed at my phone and jumped on Phil.
“Hey so not a good wake up call, a kiss would have been better.” I leaned down and kissed him.
“Guess who has a match against Eve and a possible title shot? Me!” He smiled up at me happily, but then he started to frown.
“Raina be careful, ok? For me, just be careful. Your back is still tender and he might be setting something up.” He had put dampener on my spirits, but he was right I knew he was. We didn’t see Aubree and Matt at all not until Superstars and they were stood outside the locker room waiting.
“Raina! We heard about your match, you are going to win I know it.” She smiled, I guess she found out it would be an open contest. She hugged me briefly and let go to take Matt’s hand.
“We’ll be watching from the green room to make sure nothing happens ok?” Matt smiled and patted my arm.
“Exactly the slightest whiff and I’ll be right there. I won’t let anything happen to you again.” I caught Aubree glance at me in worry at Phil’s words, I had yet to tell her about the bruising on my back and I didn’t intend to.
“I’ll be fine. She won’t know what’s hit her!” I smirked. When I had changed Matt and Aubree had left for the green room. Phil was stood outside pacing.
“Phil stop it you’re making me worry.” He stopped and took my face in his hands.
“Raina I don’t want anything more to happen to you out there. I know better than anybody how badly things can wrong in that ring.” I closed the distance between us and kissed him. I knew he was referring to his hip injury.
“I can’t promise I’ll be totally safe, but I can promise to make sure I come out of there in one piece.” He sighed as that was the best he could hope for and walked me to the entrance ramp. I kissed him once for peace of mind because as C M Punk always says Luck is for losers. I walked out to an explosive crowd and climbed in the ring. Eve’s music hit and Eden announced Eve accompanied by the Miz. Oh crap! Where was Phil?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear, did Laurinaitis plan this?
Or was it all Miz and Eve?
FInd out when TMG hits us with the next amazing chapter.
Raina S.D
Raina S.S