Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

one.

Caroline's POV

I threw my grey, canvas rucksack onto an empty bar stool and hopped into my room. Textbooks and assignments were getting heavy now-a-days. My professor said it was for exercise since there's no mandatory PE in university. His humor had always been dry.

My things were scattered on the floor. Random things from under my bed or inside my closet laid on the carpeted floor.

"Cody! What the fuck did you do?" I yelled, stepping back into the main room.

My brother stepped out of his room, only in a pair of shorts, "Oh Caroline, you're home! Have you seen my soccer ball? There's never enough at practice." He asked, rubbing the thin stubble on his chin.

"Check the laundry room," I shrugged, walking behind the kitchen counter and started making myself a spinach salad. "You better clean up this mess after the game."

Cody "Ooh"ed in realization, and walked pass me and into the laundry room. I heard some rumbling before he cheered in satisfaction, "Found it!"

He walked back into the main room and took a seat on the couch, reaching for the remote on the way.

I placed my salad on the glass table and took a seat on the other free bar stool, across from my bag. Cody replayed one of his prerecorded hockey games, Montreal against Boston. He claims that he always needs to study a team before he plays them. But the Habs and Bruins rivalry made Boston seem even more intimidating. Then again, it was going to be the first game since the playoff finals and the entire team was on their toes.

I took another bite from my salad, "What time should I get there?" I asked through the leaves of spinach.

"Whenever. They'll let you in as long as you have your pass," He told me, stopping the play, turning off the TV and headed back into his room, "Maxim is giving me a ride, so if he beeps from downstairs let him up." His voice was muffled by the walls and door.

I finished my salad and put the dishes in the washer. After a glass of water I went into my room and slipped on one of Cody's jersey. He even thought it would be 'sweet of him' to sign it. I don't see how this is so valuable. I was actually considering asking one of his teammates for them to sign over my brother's.

The phone rang as I was putting on my last sock. I rushed into the main room and put it on speaker, "Hello?"

"Hey it's me. Maxim."

"Maxim? I don't know a Maxim." I joked.

I heard him sigh through the speakers then muttered, "Just let me in,"

I pressed the big red button on the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have a habit of taking on too many stories at a time. LOL.
anyways, so this is supposed to be the game that was on saturday (jan 7, 2012) except instead at boston i made it so it was at vancouver. cool? k bro.
thaaaanks guys. until next time~