Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

ten.

People were staring at me as I walked down the dark street of Vancouver in sweatpants and my volleyball sweater. Because Hodgson was written on the back a lot of people thought it was cause I was obsessed with the Canucks and Cody. It was kind of weird.

I finally got to Bar None to see Tyler leaning on the hood of his car. At least he was smart enough not to drink and drive.

"Gimmie your keys." I told him, holding out my hand.

"Caroline?" He lifted his head. He was drunk as hell and his hair was everywhere.

He sighed then handed me his keys. I helped him into the passenger seat and I took the driver's and revved the engine.

"Where are we going?"

"My place."

"Why?"

"Because you have nowhere to stay."

"Does your brother live with you?"

"Yes."

"Won't he get angry?"

"You ask too many questions."

He instantly shut his mouth and kept his eyes ahead. I could tell though, that he kept glancing my way. He did this until I pulled into the spot next to Cody's car in the underground parking lot.

"I'm sorr―" We started at the same time, then ended with a chuckle.

"You go first." He insisted.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." I said, a little distressed and embarrassed of myself.

"It's alright." He said with a smile slowly rising onto his lips.

I waited a moment for him to say what he was sorry for. When he stayed silent I got the hint. I furrowed my brows and glared at him, "Douchebag."
♠ ♠ ♠
immmmm tooo segsy foh mah shirt. tooo segsy foh mah shirt. too segsy it huuuurts.

LOL. Okay, anyways. I wanna cryyyy~! I still miss cooooody. I will forever follow him. LETS MOVE TO BUFFALO GUYS. I wish I was Caroline. Then we can go to Buffalo and have so much fun with more games with Tyler Seguin yeaaaah! Anyways, comment and subscribe! I'll update tomorrow! MAYBE.