Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

twelve.

"Why the fuck is Tyler Seguin in my apartment?!" My brother screamed in my face. He could be pretty scary at times.

"I'm sorry!" I sobbed, trying to get him to calm down. "He didn't have anywhere to go!"

Tyler sat on the couch while Cody lectured me. My brother had this thing where if he wanted to he could have the exact same presence as our father. Tyler on the other hand was just staring at my with pity.

"He can go anywhere! Anywhere but here!" Cody waved his arms around angrily.

"Hey, dude. Relax. I'll leave!" Tyler said, pulling Cody back and trying to get me off the hook, "It's my fault. I was in a sticky situation and your sister helped me out."

I stood in front of them with a big frown.

Cody glanced at me, then turned back to Tyler, "I'm sure you were in a sticky situation." He said sarcastically. "I'm going to practice." He muttered than left.

He slammed the door behind him. He didn't even take the soccer ball with him.

I collapsed onto the couch, "He hates me! God damnit. You shouldn't of come. This was a bad idea." I muttered.

The moment I walked into the apartment my brother screamed in my face. It was kind of scary. He hadn't been that mad at me for a while.

"I'll leave." He murmured.

I didn't say anything but watched as he grabbed his bag then walked out of the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooo! Okay, imma go watch the game now. LOL. And I still miss you Cody! D: </3