Status: Active, slow update

Six Feet Under The Stars

Alex's Story

-Alex's point of view-

"Thank you so much, you guys are fucking amazing!!" I yelled to the crowd before taking some bottles of water to be throwed to the them.

"Good bye, sexy bitches, good bye!!" Jack also threw some of his guitar picks and bottles of water before following me to the backstage.

I gave my guitar to someone near me as my eyes were searching for someone. I left her here beside the stage with a kiss about 45 minutes ago but now she was nowhere to be found. I asked that crew who took my guitar if he had ever seen my girlfriend but he didn't see her either.

"Lisa?" I called her. I found her on a kinda dark spot on the other side of the backstage, and she wasn't alone there. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hi Alex," Lisa greeted me nervously. "I'm talking with John, he's the vocalist of The Maine."

"I know," I responded as I said a simple hi to that lanky guy. John smirked back to me. His face was kind of red, I was pretty sure that he was drunk as I saw him holding a can of alcohol on his hand.

"I don't know you're friends with Alex Gaskarth," John said.

"She's my girlfriend," I added as I rounded my arm around Lisa's body. As I had a feeling to better go away from there, I said a simple bye to John and walked Lisa away from there.

"Why are you talking to him?" I asked as we're about to enter All Time Low's room.

"He said hi and started a conversation. We only had a little chit-chat, Lex," she answered.

"He is drunk. He could just do something bad to you." I argued.

"He's a good guy, Alex." She added as she rolled her eyes on me and went to the couch to talk with Jack. I wemt to get a drink by myself and sat on another couch in that room. My eyes were locked at Lisa as she kept joking with my best friend. She looked as pretty and cute as usual but there's something strange I felt when I saw her. I just thought that something wemt wrong over here as I hoped that my mind's actually wrong--hopefully.

"Wanna take a shower first or just go to the fans or go back home?" Flyzik suddenly came to me with some options. I looked up to him as I thought for the answer and chose to take a shower before meeting the fans out there. Girls love fresh-smelled dudes, right?

As I finished showering, I went to my girlfriend and sat beside her. She looked at me and smiled sweetly. I kissed her cheek as a return of her smile. "I'm going to meet the fans, is it fine for you?"

"Of course," she smiled again. "Is it fine for you if I watched The Maine?"

"Uhmmmmmm," I hummed as I pretend to think. She looked at me with her beautiful hoping eyes. "Sure," I finally said. She yelled happily and kissed me before saying goodbye and went straight to where the stage was. I could only let a sigh out to see her excitement before I make my own way to meet my fans.

Talking about my fans, man, they're the best thing I've ever had in my life. Hustlers are precious, they keep me alive until now by the way the support me and the band on every situation no matter what. Some of them are funny, some of them are sexy, but all of them are amazing. I really can say no to their requests every time we meet.

"Hi, Alex! May I take a picture with you?" this cute little girl asked me.

"Sure," I answered as I let her come closer so we'd have a nice picture together.

"Alex! Oh my God, I can't believe I finally can see you in real life! You're amazing! You're my savior! You are--oh my Goodness!" the next girl suddenly ran towards me and hugged me.

"Holy Molly! Calm down, sweetheart," I said to her, "what can I do for you?"

"Uh.. I don't know.." she suddenly got confused making me giggle to see her. "Can you please sign this for me and this one for my friend?"

I looked at a CD and a postcard she handed me and smiled as I took them from my hand. See, I never say no to our fans. I signed both stuffy and handed them back to her then smiled as she thanked me and said good bye.

Some more fans came toward me as I saw Jack and Rian walked behind them as they talked to some other fans.

"Yo, where have you been?" I asked them.

"Watching The Maine," Jack answered, "They're amazing."

"You guys with Lisa before?"

" Nope," Rian said as he shook his head. "Ain't she staying in the dressing room? We passed as we made our way here."

"She said she wanted to see them play," I added. "When will we go for the after party?"

"Fifteen minutes, probably," Rian answered as he looked at his watch.

"I'll go find Lisa then," I finally said. The girls were getting around Jack and Rian after I said my good bye so I could go freely.

I walked around the venue but I couldn't find my girlfriend. I didn't know why but I had this feeling that someone might kidnap her when I was away and I would never seen her ever again. Dammit my imagination! But well, my instinc keep saying that she's with someone I might not like so I kept searching for her until I came to The Maine's dressing room.

"Alex!" I heard Lisa's calling. I turned left and saw her approaching me from the corridor. "I was searching for you, thought you're back from outside."

"Nah, I'm just back from the outside. Shall we go for the after party now?" I took out my hand just so she could take it and we went to see the other All Time Low Family in our dressing room before going for the after party.

So probably you have known that after party is time for us, band dudes and the crews, to have a little more fun after the show's done. You probably also know that for some band dudes, this is the time to get wasted or to get laid with some sexy girls they might find in the club. But that's not for me. I can promise you, really. This time I really only wanted to spend my time with my girlfriend and do stuffs like we always do in our quality time.

"Hey, that's Jared!" Rian pointed to The Maine's guitarist as he showed us some empty seats. I couldn't say no to his seat offer because my friends already made their way there. Lisa herself dragged me to the bar so we could have some drinks together before we go to them.

"Thanks for letting me go with you on this tour, Lex," she added before took a shot of her drink. "I'm really happy to be here."

"You don't know how happy I am to see you around, Lisa. I should've thanked you first for being here with us." I slowly grabbed her hand and kissed it. She smiled sheepishly making me wanted to kiss her lips, so I did.

"Alex, I'll be back," She said after we did several talk and took several shots. She left with a kiss on my cheeks. I felt so good that time ao I just let her go and ordered more shots for myself, never thought of any bad things that would happened that night.

About 45 minutes passed but Lisa hadn't came back yet. I looked around the bar but I couldn't find her. All I saw was Jack having fun with a girl on the dance floor and Zack taking another shot of his own as Rian beside him talking with Jared and Pat. I made my way to their seats with a bottle of alcohol on my hand. I was glad that my drunk mind still could make it to go to their seats.

"You see my girlfriend?" I asked them casually but they only shook their heads.

I turned around to the restroom to take a pee and wash my face. But you know what? I guess it was the worst decision I've ever made. The stall in the corner of the restroom banged hard for several times and my drunk mind couldn't take that. As I was done taking a pee, I came to the stall's door and knocked on it. But they probably didn't lock it well so the door opened as I knocked it and someone inside the stall pushed the door with his back.

There was only two options: I was really drunk that I thought the girl inside the stall was Lisa; or it was really Lisa, my girlfriend, who was making out with The Man's vocalist in front of me.

Let's be honest. I wished what happened that night was the first option.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
I'm so sorry for leaving this story for months. but believe me, college sucks by taking all my time til i never had a great time to write a good story. i hope this long update would satisfy you because it took a lot of time to make this chapter.

and jsyk. holiday will come asap and since i dont think i'll have so much to do, im gonna finish this story this holiday. is that a yay for you? ;)

one more thing, im sorry if you found any errors here, i update this from my phone :/