I Must Be Dreaming

005: Telling Brent

"What do you mean you're going on tour?!"

I winced at my boyfriend's scream. I gulped, "I only agreed because it's a world tour, and the guys never let me go out of the country!"

Brent growled, "That still doesn't change the fact that you're touring with the lamest boy band in the history of lame boy bands!"

I pouted, "For your information, 98 Degrees was the lamest boy band in the history of lame boy bands!"

"Actually, you're both wrong, Dream Street was the lamest boy band in the history of lame boy bands."

Brent and I turned our heads to see Brian laughing his ass off.

When he finally calmed down, he glared at Brent, "Leave her alone, she's been signed for less than a week and you should be glad that your girlfriend is getting an opportunity this good. Sure, we hate the fact that it's with a stupid boy band, but she's always been different from the rest of us. She's signed to Hollywood Records! Do you honestly think that she's going to be touring with a band like Atreyu? She doesn't even listen to Atreyu!"

Brent looked up at his big brother, "But why can't you guys just take her on one of your tours?"

Brian scoffed, "Our fans like punk rock and metal, do you honestly think that Ari's music would appeal to them? If it did, we'd take her in a heartbeat. But we know that our fans would just try to boo her off stage. Whether we like it or not, Ari's a popstar. The only difference is that she writes her own songs."

They spent another half hour arguing about me before I finally got fed up and yelled at them, "I'm right here!"

Brian rolled his eyes at me, "I know," he paused for a moment and then said, "I actuallly came here to tell you that Zacky was looking for you."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Couldn't you have said that first? Instead of arguing about me for over half an hour!"

Brian chortled, "Blame your boyfriend for that!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Go Brian!

The whole not listening to Atreyu part is something I put in there because I personally can't stand their music.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE JONAS!!!