(I'll Stand With You) Through The Gates of Hell

Capitulo Ocho

Gerard’s P.O.V:

I tried to get to my room as soon as I could. Everything was a definite blur right now. My main doubt was What thehell fuck had just happened?

Before I swung the door opened I heard Ray was working on his guitar skills. They were amazing already , though. The kid’s fingers could fly through the frets like airplanes on most Metallica songs.

Anyways, I entered the room and closed the door. Not caring if I had interupted Ray. I needed to think things out fast. I leaned my back against the wall and slowly slid down to the point where I was sitting on the cold wood floor.

So many thoughts ran into my head. Most of them on what could go wrong. I noticed I had began to bite the nail on my thumb. Just like her…that beautiful girl who had just kissed me. I literally pinched myself to see if it had all been a dream.

All this time Ray had been looking at me with the most confused face I’ve seen so far on the kid. His guitar had been put to the side as he was carefully observing me.

“Are you okay?” He asked with that same confusion leaking from his face to his tone of voice.

“Yeah, yeah..” I said beginning to bring myself together “I just…fell.” I tried to explain.

“You fell?” He asked even more confused.

I wasn’t lying. I really had fallen. Fallen in love.

Helena’s P.O.V:

The next morning I found myself waking up eagerly , actually. I quickly picked out the first of any decent clothing I found : Some skinny jeans , a random shirt , and some converse. Comfortable , classy , perfect.

Thankfully , Sam had already left for the weekend. So I had the entire room to myself.

I put my hair up in a messy ponytail as I sang along to the first song that came on my Ipod speaker thing.

Today by the Smashing Pumpkins was it. When I heard that my first thought was Mikey. He loved that band so much. I began to remember when Gerard and I took him to one of their concerts. I had never seen the poor boy so excited. I remember the concert clearly. Mikey constantly kept pleading Gerard and I not to drink. We didn’t listen. We never listened. And now we where stuck in this place. We should have listened.

A few minutes later I found myself leaving the dorm building and heading outside where I would meet Gerard. The fall air was crisp. Pleasently crisp , though. I kept on walking , still plugged into my Ipod. I began thinking about how great it would be to start a band. Bands always seem to be there for eachother.

My thoughts quickly changed from bands to light panic as I saw Gerard approach me. By late night yesterday , I had began to regret that I had kissed him. So many friendships are broken up by confusion , confusion about love. I just had the gut feeling Gerard had not been ready for that.
He was wearing a predictable black hoodie along with some converse and skinny jeans. He trudged along the dirt road to where I was standing.

What should I say? What would he say? Fuck! Why am I questioning myself about this stuff when its Gerard!Its only Gerard!

“Hey ‘Lena.” He greeted more normal than ever, to my relief.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know , I know..It's kinda short.
But whatever.
Hope everyone's liking the story so far.
comments welcomed :)
xoxo,breakonthru