The Kids Are Alright

My Girl.

A few weeks later...

Ray's party was in two days. Helena and I decided not to go with a theme. We decided it would be a big potluck...okay, more like a drug and records potluck. Everyone was to bring some kind of drug and a record.

I don't know if Ray has ever been to a party like this. I don't really care. It's going to be so groovy.

Pete wasn't all that keen about it. Ever since he came back from America, he's been very sulky. It was odd. It wasn't like him at all. He hardly came out of his room.

Rog figured he was writing songs. Keith went into his room and confirmed this assumption. Pete threw a book at him. My brother sported a large bump on his head for a week!

Ramona was the only one that was quite allowed in Pete's room. I wonder if she heard all the noise and anger that was easy to hear.

When I brought it up, Ray seemed somewhat calm.

"Honestly, he's just in there, writing songs. Nothing more," she told me with a bright smile on her face.

It still made me wonder.

The night before the party, Pete asked Ray to accompany him to dinner. She freaked out the whole day saying how excited she was. I took her shopping and got her a wonderful outfit.

Yet she was still freaking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long! D: Sorry it's so short!