The Kids Are Alright

Raise A Little Hell.

I woke up with Roger's arms around me, making me feel so comfortable and loved. The moment was ruined by my dumb ass of a brother, jumping on the two beds like they were trampolines side by side.

"UGHH! Keith! C'mon! Get the fuck out!" Roger yelled, throwing a pillow at him.
"Fine! I'll go bug Ramona and Pete, then!" He sulked, heading out.

"WAIT! What? Did she fuck him? What the hell?! I trusted that groupie! I should have known..." I yelled, rushing up to get dressed and out the room.

I padded my way through the hallway to the room where Pete and Ramona were. I knocked on the door, I heard someone fall on the floor and then Pete opened the door. Inside, two beds were unmade. That sent relief all throughout my body.

"Keith woke you up, right?" Pete asked, very groggily.
"Yeh...Sorry, didn't mean to barge in. Wanted to check up on you two." There was a moment of silence before Keith passed out on the bed next to Ramona.

"Is this normal?" She asked, poking him.
"Yep. As soon as I mention continental breakfast, he'll wake up." I smirked as my brother lifted his head, smiled and got up to bounce around again.

"FREE BREAKFAST FOR THE KING!" He shouted, jumping on Pete's bed. I rolled my eyes and let everyone know that we would be meeting in Roger and I's room before heading to breakfast.

Finally, everyone piled in and we all decided to head down to the conference room they had reserved for us. I was excited to see a buffet, complete with everything, ready for us when we got there.

Keith and John rushed over to get first dibs, while Roger and I waited in line behind them. I piled a little bit of everything onto my plate and made my way to a table. We all sat together in a group, eating in silence, as everything was delicious.

"How's everyone this morning? Good? Alright! The guys have a press conference today, so girls, find something to do." Kit came into the room, starting out the morning.
"Alright. Fine. Only if we all get to go shopping."

Ramona looked nervous, as if she didn't belong one bit, but I decided today I would make her feel a bit more at ease. Besides, I think she did something with Pete. And with the way Pete looked at her, he liked her.