I Can't Be Happy Without You Around

The Plan

“Do you realize if you two had a kid, the kids father and grandfather would be the same age?” Jenn asked looking at me. I sighed.

“I thought you liked the idea of me and Zacky,” I said sitting in my room reading a magazine.

“I do, but I’m just saying it’s weird to think about,” she mumbled.

“Then don’t think about it,” I said.

“I don’t know is it to weird?” I asked. She opened her mouth to respond, but closed it as the door opened.

“Hey,” dad said uneasy. I rolled my eyes. I came home yesterday, but we have barely said two words to each other since. I merely nodded in his direction looking back to Jenn hoping he would leave. He didn’t.

“Jenn do you mind if we can talk for a minute?” He asked.

“Sure what do you want to talk about?” she asked. I laughed.

“I meant me and my daughter,” he said.

“If you want to call me that,” I mumbled. He sighed. Jenn blushed and quickly existed the room. I sighed putting the magazine down and looking up at him.

“Yes?” I asked.

“I wanted to say I’m sorry,” he said sitting down where Jenn had sat. I looked up.

“Ok,’ I answered going to open the magazine again, but he took it away from me.

“I didn’t mean what I said,” he started. I nodded.

“Ok” I answered.

“Look you know I love you right?” he asked. I could tell he was nervous about the answer.

“Yeah,” I answered. I wasn’t sure if I believed it though.

“Do you love me?” he asked nervously. I could tell he was nervous for this answer.

“Well,” I started, but was cut off by Zacky telling us that he was here from downstairs.

“Yes,” I said standing up forgetting about my dad. He sighed.

“You love me as much as you love Zacky don’t you?” He asked. He knew me and Zacky were close, he just didn’t know how close we were about to be.

“Of course,” I said. He smiled hugging me awkwardly before leaving my room.

“Just in very different ways,” I added as I followed him.

“Zacky,” I screamed running down and practically jumping into his arms. He laughed hugging me.

“Hey there’s my favorite girl,” he said. I smiled.

“Damn straight,” I mumbled pulling away reluctantly.

“Let’s talk about my birthday, 16 is a big one,” I said. Dad nodded walking down the stairs.

“Your coming right?” I asked looking back at Zacky.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” he said cutely. I smiled.

“Oh it’ll be worth it,” I added.

I looked in the mirror. It was my 16 birthday and my party was tonight. I was rearing a very small black dress. Red heels, make-up, and cute purple hair, which I know Zacky loves.

“I’ve been thinking,” I said turning to look at Jenn who looked hot too. “It’s not that weird with me and Zacky because he looks younger than he is and I look older than I am, and even if it is weird I don’t care he is too hot to resist,” I said rambling slightly.

“Your so lucky,” she mumbled. I laughed. “Your going to love what I got you,” she said smiling. I laughed.

“I’m sure I will, but I know what present I’m looking most forward too,” I said smiling. She nodded.

“So are you nervous?” she asked.

I wasn’t the kind to get nervous especially around guys, but tonight I was. I thought my heart was going to explode.

“Yeah,” I admitted.

“You should be I bet he’s good,” she said winking. I laughed.

“Yeah but that’s good cause I am too,” I said smartly. She laughed and together we exited the room.

The party was being held at my house, but that worked cause it was huge. I danced, party, opened presents, and saw a live performance, I’m sure you know from which band. I got a lot of great presents, including a car from dad. I laughed knowing it would most likely be totaled within the first week. Especially since I didn’t even have my license yet. Like that was going to stop me from driving it.

I knew it was a guilt present but I liked it all the same. It was a black BMW. One person who hadn’t given me a present yet was Zacky.

“So do I know how to throw a party or what?” I asked standing with my group of friends a beer in one hand.

“Hell yeah,” my friend Bobby said giving me a hug.

I felt someone tapped me and turned around to find Zacky.

“Hey,” he screamed over the load music. I screamed back, he grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the party.

“I want to give you your present now,” he mumbled. I nodded, taking his hand and leading him upstairs to my bedroom. I pulled him over to the bed and sat down on it. He sat down too.

“You look amazing,” he mumbled sitting down. I could tell he was nervous. I knew the time was coming.
“Thanks,” I said sweetly. He nodded handing me a wrapped box. I opened it eagerly.

I found a necklace with a diamond A. I smiled as tears welled up in my eyes.

“I love it,” I said hugging him. I pulled away slowly, but remained close to his face.

“Good,” he whispered. I could feel his breath on my lips, and before I knew it I was kissing him. We stayed life that for about a minute, which was by far the best minute of my life. I have kissed a LOT of guys, but never had I had a kiss like that.

I groaned as he pulled away.

“I cant do this,” he mumbled scratching his neck.

“Oh come on,” I mumbled leaning in, but he stood up. I sighed.

“No I’m way older than you, and your dad would kill me,” he mumbled. I rolled my eyes knowing both were true.

“So he doesn’t have to know,” I said taking a step towards him. He took a step back. “Don’t you want me,?” I asked seductively. He sighed. I knew he did.

“Yeah but,” he started but stopped.

I took a step back sitting on the bed, looking up at him eagerly. He took a step towards me, but stopped. I could tell it was killing him.

“Please it’s my birthday,” I said giving him the sexiest look I could. He sighed, walking up to me, he leant in kissing me, but quickly pulled away again.

“Zacky,’ I moaned. One way or another this way happening.

“I’m just closing the door,” he mumbled walking over closing and locking it. He stayed there for a moment. I could tell he didn’t know what to do. I sighed and got up walking over to him. He slowly turned around, and I caught him in a passionate kiss.

He grabbed me turning us around and pushing me against the door.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked against my lips, and my hands went up to his hair.

“Just do it,” I mumbled forcefully, I was tired of waiting. It’s not like I havent done it before. He paused one more time, before kissing me passionately, lifting me up and carrying me over to the bed.

Best birthday ever. I got exactly what I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright I kinda caved and wrote one more chapter and I hate myself for it but whatever I love writing I cant help it. Anyway I hope u like this one too. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU DO i love reading comments. I would say i'm not going to write another one for a while but i dont want to lie and im not sure when i will. It's kinda long.Sorry if your getting tired of reading it all in one night. hopefully it's good enough that u dont mind

Comments?