I Can't Be Happy Without You Around

The Morning After

I woke up the next morning to find myself alone. I sighed slowly getting up out of bed. I smiled to myself as I got dressed. Jenn will want to hear every detail.

I made sure to put on my necklace.

I walked downstairs to see dad making breakfast. I hoped up onto the counter smiling.

Oh if you only knew what I did last night.

“Morning,” he mumbled.

“I love my car,” I said.

“You know you cant drive it yet,” he said sternly. I rolled my eyes.

“You know that’s not going to stop me,” I replied. He sighed.

“Just don’t kill yourself,” he said handing me a plate. I slide into one of the chairs. He sat across from as an awkward silence fell over us.

“Did you fun at your party?” he asking making conversation.

“More than you can imagine,” I said smiling.

“What happened to you anyway, you just disappeared?” he asked. I laughed.

“I was just having a little fun,” I said innocently. It wasn’t innocent.

“Fun that I would approve of?” he asked. I tried not to laugh. NO you definitely wouldn’t approve of me sleeping with your best friend.

“Well…………” I mumbled trying to think of something to say.

“So no,” he mumbled. “Just don’t do it again,” he mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

“I definitely want to do it again,” I muttered looking down. He looked up at me angrily.

I walked over to Jenn putting my hands over her eyes. “Guess who?” I whispered. She turned around yelling.

“So tell me everything,” she ordered. I laughed sitting down.

“Everything?” I asked. She nodded.

“Every last detail,” she said. I laughed.

I walked up to the door knocking on it. I waited patiently, until it slowly began to open revealing Zacky. I smiled. Ever since I had talked to Jenn about last night it made me want to do it again.

“We need to talk,” he mumbled opening the door. I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t want to talk,” I muttered. He sighed walking over to sit on the couch.

“Look what we did last night was wrong,” he mumbled starring at his hands.

“Ok so I’m not a perfect angel anymore I can live with it,” I mumbled sitting down next to him.

“We were drunk and stupid,” he said looking anywhere, but at me.

“So were always like that,” I said. I waited for him to say something, but he didn’t. I leaned in attaching my lips to his neck. He moaned but pulled away after a minute. “You have got to stop doing that,” I mumbled.

“No look I’m so much older than you, I’m friends with your dad, I cant do that to him,” he said. I could tell he felt guilty.

“It doesn’t have to be a big deal,” I said standing up to. “It’s not like I’m asking you to marry me,” I added. But I wouldn’t say no if you asked.

“It is a big deal, we….we cant let it happen again,” he said shakily. I sighed.

“Why because of my dad, he wont know,” I reasoned.

“Yeah but I’m so much older than you,” he mumbled fully looking at me for the first time.

“Yeah but who cares people do it all the time, your not that much older, “ I said smiling. I rubbed his arm lightly.

“I cant I’m sorry I just cant ok,” he mumbled angrily pulling away.

“I thought you cared about me?” I said as tears came to my eyes.

“I do but……” he started.

“Forget it,” I mumbled angrily. I ripped off the necklace throwing it on the ground.

“Don’t,” he said bending down to pick it up. I shook my head as tears fell down my cheeks. He went to hand it back to me, but I pushed it away. I looked at him in the eyes, before running out of his house.

I walked through my house after walking home from Zacky’s the tears were dry, but I felt horrible. I looked at the stairs seeing dad coming down. He was dressed nice.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“I have a date, you can make dinner right?” he asked. I sighed.

“Yeah but I wont to be able to sleep tonight so go back to her place,” I said angrily. It’s not like he didn’t date a lot. He had no problem leaving me alone for nights while he went off with his girls.

“I told Zacky he could come over to hang out,” he said. I sighed. Zacky sometimes would come over, and we would spend the whole night watching movies, or even just talking. “He said he was busy though,”

“Yeah I’m sure he is,” I mumbled sarcastically.

“I’m going to be late see you later,” he said walking past me. He opened the door and I sighed. Not even a hug goodbye. I watched him close the door.

I feel like nobody wants me. I always feel like that with dad, but Zacky was always there for me. Until now. I stood there for what seemed like hours, but was probably a few minuets. I slowly began walking upstairs.

I heard a car outside, and the door open. I turned around expecting to see my dad saying that he forgot something. I was surprised to see Zacky coming up the stairs at me. I gave him a weird look.

“I cant take it anymore,” he mumbled walking up to me.

“I cant stop thinking about you, I tried to be the good guy, but I cant,” he said talking quickly. I opened my mouth to respond, but couldn’t when he pushed his lips against mine, and quickly slipped his tongue in my mouth.

“About time you came around,” I said pulling away smirking.

“But we have to be careful, and we can never tell your dad,” he said. I nodded.

“Ok,” I said smiling. He kissed me sweetly, and lifted me up bridal style.

“How long is your dad going to be gone?” he asked as he carried me into my room.

“The whole night,” I said smiling.

“Perfect.”

I don’t know where our relationship is going, but I know I’m going to love it!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. Comment if ya do.

THANKS FOR READING