I Can't Be Happy Without You Around

The close call

I woke up this morning with an arm around me. I smiled turning around to face him. I pouted seeing he was still asleep. I sighed closing my eyes, opening them once I felt someone kiss my forehead.

“Morning,” I said lightly. “Did you have a good night?”

“The best,” he said closing his eyes again.

“I meant a good night sleep.”

“Oh,” he mumbled opening his eyes again. “Then no.”

“How come everything you do is cute?” I asked smiling. He laughed.

“Cause I’m cute,” he said. I smiled nodding. Kissing him. He slowly climbed on top of me.

“I thought you were tired?’ I asked. He rolled his eyes, and opened his mouth to say something when we heard the door open downstairs. Our eyes went wide.

“Alex I’m home,” dad yelled from downstairs. I looked over at the clock seeing it was 12.

“He comes home at 12 noon,” I mumbled.

“Why is that bad?’ Zacky asked forgetting about Matt downstairs.

“I don’t know it’s just weird knowing what he spent the night doing, “ I mumbled. Zacky laughed.

“You spent the night doing the same thing,” he said. I laughed.

“Like father like daughter I guess,” I mumbled as Zacky slowly got off of me, running his hand through his hair.

“What are we going to do about Matt downstairs?” he asked, as he pulled his boxers on. I shrugged getting out of bed and pulling on Zacky’s shirt.

“I don’t know let’s just tell him that…………” I started but was cut off by footsteps down the hall. I pushed Zacky forward into my closet closing it just as my door opened. I turned around.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey is Zacky here?” he asked.

“No why?”

“His car is outside,” he answered. I panicked for a second.

“He left it here, he stopped by to see me and then Brian picked him up to go to a bar and he left his car here so he wouldn’t drive drunk, he said he would pick it up today,” I said talking fast.

“Oh ok,” he mumbled turning around, but looking at me again.

“Why are you wearing his shirt?” I looked down.

“He gave it to me,” I muttered.

“That’s his favorite shirt why would he give it to you?”

“What’s with the million questions, I don’t know I’m his favorite person,” I said trying to push my dad through the door, which was useless.

“I don’t know about that,” he mumbled turning around. I stopped.

“What?” I asked.

“Well Brain told me yesterday that Zacky said he was starting to really like some girl,” he said. I smiled.

“Really,” I asked.

“Yeah he said she was pretty amazing,” dad said. I smiled so wide.

“Why are you so happy?” he asked.
“Because I’m happy for him, and her I bet she is really cool and hot,” I said.

“Yeah I bet she is too,” dad said. I laughed more. “ I want to meet her I bet she is wild and crazy.”

“Some would say,” I said. He left the room and I quickly shut it walking over to open the closet.

I opened it and smiled.

“Did you really say that?’ I asked.

“I might have said that,” he mumbled his cheeks slightly red. I laughed kissing him letting him pull me in the closet.

“Have you ever done it in a closet?” he whispered in my ear. I shook my head.

“Not until now.”

“It’s not that far,” I mumbled opening my window. Zacky stuck his head out looking on the ground.

“I don’t see why I have to jump,” he mumbled angrily.

“Because my dad is downstairs and you cant be here,” I said, even though he already knew that.

“Yeah, but I’m scared, why does your room have to be on the second floor?” he asked. I shrugged.

“Fine I have another idea,” I said.

“Dad, dad help I fell,” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I waited and about ten seconds later saw my dad run up the stairs and down the hall to where I was on the floor. Zacky quickly exited my room.

Zacky came walking down the hall.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

“Alex fell,” dad said standing up.

“I’ll carry her downstairs,” Zacky offered.

“Great,” I said a little to sexy. He laughed bending down to pick me up bridal style. My dad walked ahead of us walking down the stairs.

“Good plan,” Zacky whispered. I laughed kissing him quickly.

“Well you picked a smart girl to date.”

I laughed as Zacky ran his hand up and down my thigh. We were on the couch in the living room. My dad was in the kitchen out of sight. Zacky kept glancing up making sure he wasn’t coming.

“What would you say if I asked you out?” he asked. I smiled running my hand through his hair, climbing on top of him.

“I would say yes,” I answered. Grinding my hips into his. He closed his eyes, enjoying it. I quickly jumped off as I heard footsteps, but was relived to see Jenn. Zacky’s hand returned to my thigh.

“Oh my gosh,” she said smiling. “You guys are like the cutest couple ever.”

I looked at Zacky and nodded. “Yeah,” we said at the same time.

“The cutest what?” I heard from behind me, from a voice I definitely recognized.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOPE YOU LIKE IT

comments or subscribers would be awsome.

Thanks for reading.