Status: Active but more regular updates with Comments!

Why Can't I Remember?

Chapter Four

Kellan’s P.O.V

Kellan watch Hope rush away, he was so confused about what happened it was as though the moment she saw that guy that was looking at her from outside, she froze...Completely froze. Her beautiful green eyes that had been filled with distress, distress that Kellan had never witness before in his life, to be completely honest it had scared him.
“Hope wait!!” Kellan yelled from the door, Mr. H came to him.
“Mind telling me what just happened with Ms. Rivendell, Kellan?”
“To be honest sir, I wouldn’t know...There was a man staring at her from the window and she freaked out” Kellan said and couldn’t help but wonder if that man had harmed hope in anyway.

Kellan glanced down at his hand, Hope had held on so tightly to his hand and it was like she hadn’t even known because when she did realise, the mortified expression mix with her distress state had worried Kellan...though he didn’t know why... he just met her today. The next two hours Kellan felt like he couldn’t concentrate there was something about Hope, he wasn’t sure what it was but she stood out to him it was like she could relate to some of the things he had experienced, Kellan shook his head, he must be going mad.
“Mr. Lutz class is over now” His teacher’s amused voice jolted him out of his reverie, Kellan saw the room was empty.
“I know my class is fascinating and that kids just want to stay forever, would you like some extra homework?” Mr. H joked,
“Sorry Mr. H” Kellan grinned sheepishly, he stood up and go out of class when a girl with red hair came in front of him, he hadn’t seen her before and to be sure she was beautiful.

“Hey have you seen my best friend?” She asked with a sweet yet heavy southern accent which made his eyebrow rise.
“And who is your best friend?” he asked and saw a blush cover her cheeks...she's cute he thought.
“Oh um Hope Rivendell” She mumbled embarrassed Kellan wanted to chuckle but he sobered.
“Yea I’m afraid she had a bit of a...problem in class and left early”
“Oh, is she alright?” Faith’s eyes were filled with worry; Kellan put a comforting hand on her shoulder her eyes flickered.
“I hope she is” He said seriously and walked away unaware that he was being observed.

Hope’s P.O.V

Hope ran down the hallway and out the door of the school, she could not believe what just happened, never had she experienced a flashback like that before. What happened to the little girl she wondered, oh god what happened to her...? Hope felt faint she stopped and took in a ragged breath, maybe she should go see a doctor or psychologist.

Hope clutched the handle of her bag, her cheeks went bright red when she thought of Kellan, how would she explain to him what just happened when she had no idea herself. Hope groaned surely now he would believe her a freak, a freak with mental problems...Maybe that was it maybe she was a mental case that deserved to be locked up. Tears dropped down her cheeks and she took another deep breath. Maybe that’s why her uncle avoided her, why her cousin despised her and why her aunty freaked out this morning.

Hope felt more tears drop down she roughly wiped them away and walked towards the park. She didn’t want to go to the mason’s...ugh home yet. Her aunt will be there and she would interrogate Hope non- stop. Hope arrived at the park and sat down in a secluded spot, the breeze swiped her raven hair away from her face she heard the birds’ melodious song. Hope felt herself relax she leaned against a tree trunk, she closed her eyes and it was like she was trouble free. As he eyes were closed a flash came to her;

“Daddy!!!” A little girl yelled while running wearing a yellow dress, her hair made a long raven plait. The little girl squealed while jumping into a man’s arms as he caught her, he twirled her in the air both laughing happily. The dad hugged her close and looked at her, his brown eyes glistening,
“I love you Hope, don’t ever forget it” He kissed her cheek.


Reality;
Hope jolted up as the man’s voice echoed in her head I love you Hope don’t ever forget it. Hope felt her heart ache, what did this all mean!? If this was her father and he loved her why did he abandon her!? Anger filled her heart so much she gritted her teeth to keep herself from yelling.
“You didn’t want me! None of you wanted me!” Hope whispered to no one. A branch snapped and she looked towards the trees, her eyes widen the man wearing the beanie was 10 feet away and slowly advancing to her, Hope struggled to breathe.
“Hope!” Someone yelled, the man in the beanie stopped, Hope immediately looked towards the voice.
“Faith!” Hope yelled back relieved as she sighted her friend, Hope’s gaze darted back to where the man was standing but yet again he had vanished.

“Who was that?” Faith asked looking in the direction where the man was standing minutes ago.
“I don’t know...He has been following me for a bit” Hope shook her head.
“What he’s been stalking you?” Hope asked incredulously, worry tinted her tone.
“I-I’m not sure...”
“Hope what happened at school Kellan-”
“You spoke to Kellan!?” Hope asked loudly, wondering what Kellan would’ve told faith.
“Yes he said there was a problem in Class you had to leave and that he hoped you were okay...” Faith said and Hope blew out a sigh of relief.
“He’s so nice...” Faith sighed and Hope bit her lip.
“He is...” Hope said a sparkle of admiration filled her heart at him not having told everyone of her breakdown.

“Hope you have to be careful, you don’t know what that man wearing that beanie is, he could be serial killer for all we know” Faith said and Hope flinched at the word ‘murderer’
“Are you okay?”
“Y-No” Hope shook her head not wanting to lie she was not okay, eyes filled with tears, Faith hugged her.
“What wrong Hope?”
“I think I’m going crazy faith...” Hope groaned miserably.
“Whatever do you mean?” Faith said with that southern accent of hers.
“I-I think I’m dreaming of my p-parents, but it can’t be they abandoned me as a child but my flashbacks aren’t only when I’m asleep but also when I’m wide awake,” Hope shuddered,
“Some of them are happy thoughts, but then there’s a man with a gun and I don’t know what it all means, faith am I crazy?” Hope had her head in her hands, faith was silent.

“I don’t think you’re crazy they’re memories Hope... maybe you should pay really close attention to them, they may be important.” Faith said a smiled at Hope.
“Thanks Faith I never had a friend before...Not one who cared, no one cares about me, not my aunt or uncle or cousin, not even my own parents” Hope blurted out and then realised what she said,
“Oh Hope I’m so sorry, I care even if I just met you” Faith grabbed her hands tears in her blue eyes.

“It’s not your fault but thank you, you’re really easy to talk to faith.”
“Anytime sweetie, I promise I won’t tell a soul about what you told me.” Faith hugged her.
“Thank you...” Hope wiped the tears from her green eyes, feeling relieved to finally have told someone about what had preyed on her mind for so long.
“You know I just ditched school for you, if my parents find out you’re going to go down with me” Faith laughed and Hope nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
BONJOUR!
so new one for you
feel free to comment! =D
i have been also writting an arranged marriage story ft Alex Gaskarth
check it out if you wish

Comment? Subscribe? Befriend?

Marie <3