Status: Active but more regular updates with Comments!

Why Can't I Remember?

Chapter Three

“Kellan Lutz” Hope sighed, Faith almost swooned. Typical girl Hope thought but looking back at Kellan she had to admit, he was one of the most handsome guys she had ever seen.
Kellan’s eyes connected with hers making her look away immediately, mortified that he had seen her looking at him she pulled faith who was rather reluctant to leave. Hope felt that her cheeks were still on fire, she froze for a second as she saw the figure of a man wearing a beanie, a man who looked strikingly like the one who had watched her like a hawk this morning, but just as always he disappeared making her wonder if all this was just a figment of her imagination.

“Hope are you okay...?” Faith asked with a worried look on her face.
“Y-yea I-I just thought I saw someone...” Hope stuttered her brow furrowed.
“Of course you did silly this hallway is crowded crazy girl” Faith shook her head amused, Hope just shook her head and blinked.
As she was about to turn someone walked past her bumping her rather harshly making Hope lose balance and fall down, as she fell all her books and papers was splayed on the floor, Hope grimaced. Faith’s face went bright red as she stared at the one the only Lisa Minnelli the ‘queen’ of Horizon High School.

“Are you going to apologise??!” Faith shouted her voice angry making her southern accent stronger,
“Why should I?” Lisa scoffed and walked away with her gang of ‘frills’.
“Forget it Faith, not worth the effort” Hope sighed and tossed her raven hair over her shoulder as she began picking up her stuff. Faith helped her and some of the decent students would give her the papers that were close to them, as faith looked for her psychology book she could not find it. Looking around frantically, a slight cough made her look up towards the person who had her book, she froze for a millisecond.

Hope reached out and grabbed it,
“Thank you” She mumbled, Kellan smiled that dimpled smile that made girls minus Hope crazy, and then he just, well... walked away with Bez who hadn’t even bothered to help her.
“Sorry to say this but your cousin is a jerk!” Faith growled and then smirked,
“That was mighty nice of Mr. Lutz to help you ey” Faith wink her southern accent accentuated making Hope blush.
“You’re crazy faith absolutely bonkers” Hope laughed.

Hope grabbed her schedule and saw that she had psychology for 1st and 2nd hour, she breathed in a sigh of relief.
“What class do you have?” Faith piped behind her already having retrieved all the necessary books for the start of class.
“Psychology and you?” Hope asked grabbing her psychology stuff from her locker.
“Biology...” Faith wrinkled her nose making Hope chuckle.
“Biology is fun...” Hope said and drifted off at the disgusted look on Faith’s face making Hope start laughing.
‘RING!!!’ the bell sounded and both Hope and Faith’s eyes opened wide realising they would be late, both rushing to opposite hallways to their classes as Hope was about to enter through the door of her class, her body collided with another one...at least she thinks it was a body or a brick wall by how hard it was.

She groaned while she got down to her knees to pick up her books that were once again on the floor. Not raising her head to see who she ran into, she mumbled a ‘sorry’ and retrieved the papers on the floor and once again she looked around to locate her psychology book.
“Here” A husky manly voice said and Hope lifted her eyes and they widen,
“Thanks...Again” Hope said incredulously at Kellan handing her the exact same book in the space of 20 minutes.
“It seems I keep picking this book up for you” He said amused, a grin on his perfect lips and a twinkle in his eyes, Hope raised an eyebrow as she was unamused by his charm.
“So it would seem...” She said like it was of no importance of bumping into him, Hope looked away from his shocked baby blue eyes probably not accustomed to having a girl not drooling all over him, She walked into the classroom while sending a prayer of thanks that the teacher wasn’t in yet.

Hope went to a seat down the back where she was right beside a window, she caught Kellan walking into the room she slightly felt his gaze on her person. She heard the frenzied girls’ shrieks of elation to have him in this class; she rolled her eyes and gazed outside. The view was a direct view of the yard of the school with a few spread of trees, her teacher Mr.Hortensio or Mr. H came in and the class quieten down.
“Alright, well no fresh faces this year, so this means I’ve taught you all before and by knowing this I will be partnering you up with another student for the whole year, meaning you will seat next to them do assignments, test revisions, studies, homework etc...Together understood?” Mr. H said his brown eyes twinkled with unashamed amusement as he heard the groans of his students a smirk lifting his lips...jerk! Hope thought.

Hope twisted uncomfortably on her chair she didn’t like partnering up with people, she just wasn’t sociable...She didn’t trust easily.
“Alright so I wrote all your names in that pretty little fish bowl next to me and that’s how I’m going to assign your partners...” Mr. H said and Hope gazed outside again then heard Mr. H,
“Ms. Rivendell with...oh Mr. Lutz” Hope jumped and faced the teacher, most of the girls in the class looked at her jealously and the Kellan looked at her and winked, grabbing his books moving down and taking a seat next to her, she stared at him aghast, which he seemed to find amusing.

“What...?” His voice was laced with laughter; she clenched her teeth and stared outside again. Mr. H started the class; apparently they would study on memory.
“Are you ignoring me?” Kellan asked cocking his head to the side and giving her a smile; she looked at him and rubbed the back of her neck,
“Whatever would make you think that?” She lifted an eyebrow and he gave her a lopsided smile, she huffed and looked away.
“Who’s the guy staring at you?” Kellan asked curiously and Hope looked at him questioningly, then she glanced out the window, her eyes connected with hazel ones, her mind drifted;
Memory;

“Hope hide!” a voice she recognised yelled she knew it was not her fathers, the little girl crying hysterically ran away in full speed, stumbling as she heard curses as two men fought, Hope sprinted towards the 2 adult’s wardrobe and Hope whimpered while she closed the doors putting both her hands on her mouth to muffle her sobs;
“AHHH!!!” a man yelled and little 8 years old Hope jumped in fright moving further in the closet, her green eyes scanning the space of the wardrobe as though she thought something would attack her. Silence echoed then she heard footsteps coming towards the wardrobe...the door opened;


Reality;
Hope gasped as consciousness took hold of her again, her chest heaved and the class didn’t looked like they noticed, the pounding in her head was excruciating, tears filled her eyes and as she was about to lift her hand she notice she was holding tightly onto a larger hand. Her panic became worst as her eyes connected to blue eyes that held shock and concern.

Hope was beyond mortified, casting a quick glance outside she noted the man was gone; she stood up abruptly startling everyone including the teacher she grabbed her things and rushed out of class, ignoring the teacher and Kellan who were calling her name. All Hope could now think was who was that man wearing the beanie and the hazel eyes and why was he so familiar, Hope was frightened never had she experienced one of those weird dreams or flashbacks while she was awake before. Who are all of you?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys!
Thanks for reading!!!

special thanks to these amazing people for commenting <3 :
Anima_Zero
NaturalDreamer
ThePinCushion;

You guys make my day!!

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

Marie <3