Status: On Hold. I have no ideas right now. :(

Everything Or Nothing

Chapter Two

As I walked into the office I was was not in a good mood.
“Your in a bad mood.” stated a familiar voice and I trued round quickly and smiled when I saw him, he looked the same tall with ice blue eyes his dark brown curly hair framing his handsome face but this time he had someone with him, this was new.
“Sherlock.” I said with a smile I wanted to hug him but I knew he wouldn't like that.
“Samantha.” he replied with a small smile.
“You know each other?” asked the man.
“Oh yes and you are?” I questioned and raising a eyebrow.
“Oh right, I'm John. John Watson.” he said and we shook hands.
“Nice to meet you I'm Samantha.” I replied and looked at Lestrade questionably.
“Samantha. No last name.” John said.
“Celluci..” I replied cooly not looking at him.
“So how did you two meet?” John questioned.
“When I was 16 and that all your getting for now.” I told him and gave him a hard look he nodded at me just because Sherlock trusts him doesn't mean I do.....,yet.
“What's this about Lestrade?” I asked wanting to get to the point there were more important things I could be doing with my time.
“Right, if you would come in to my office.” he said.
“What about them?” I asked he didn't replied he just walked into his office I signed and followed.
Once were in his office I couldn't believe what I was hearing he basically wanted me to spy on Sherlock but as he put in keep an eye on him that wasn't going to happen I walked out of his office and towards Sherlock and John.
“What's going on.” John asked.
“Were leaving, the man unbearable.” I replied grabbing me hand bag.
“What did he want?” John asked when me got outside I hailed a taxi and we all got in.
“Do you have any idea of what he wanted?” I asked Sherlock.
“I have a suspicion.” he replied cooly.
“Well your must likely right, he wants me to tell you that I am here to learn but really I am to keep an eye on you.” I replied he nodded.
“I said no.” I told him.
“Well there going to still want you to do it it is your 'job'?” he replied.
“No, my job isn't to spy on people.” I replied coldly he didn't replied knowing now I have got to running around with him on cases but not like Lestrade or anyone getting anything out of me when it comes to Sherlock.
“So, Doctor John Watson you were in the army in Afghanistan I believe.” I stated he looked up at me in shook and disbelief and I smiled.
“How did you know that...,never mind.” he replied and then whispered to himself. “There two of them.”
“John, there can never be other person like Sherlock and if you must know Lestrade told me about you.” I explained and the taxi stopped.
“Where are we?” I asked.
“My house.” said Sherlock. “Well your going to be around a lot more thanks to Lestrade.” he told me and I smiled a little.
“Yeah, well its not like there get anything, how am I to keep an eyes on Sherlock Holmes when his flatmate can't.” I replied with a cheeky smile, which he returned and opened the door letting me go in first and putting his hand on my lower back.
Oh didn't I say before I had a crush on Sherlock for the past three years and I wouldn't be shocked if he known.
We walked in and were greeted by an old women.
“Oh, Sherlock your back anything good?” she questioned.
“No, Mrs Hudson nothing.” Sherlock replied almost sad.
“Hello, John.” she said and he nodded. “Oh, you have a guest?”
“Yes, Mrs Hudson. Could you make some tea?” asked Sherlock as he went to walk up the stairs.
“Well, I'm Mrs Hudson nice to met you dear.” she told me and I gave her a small smile.
“Samantha.” I told her.
“Mrs Hudson the tea?” said Sherlock he hates not being listened to.
“Only this once dear I'm your landlady not your house keeper.” she replied walking off. I follow Sherlock and John upstairs five minutes later Mrs Hudson brought the tea, just what I needed the weather was starting to get cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any spelling mistakes.