Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Fifteen

Eden melted into Alex; her eyes were closed and she forgot everything. Alex pulled her closer and his fingers ran into her red hair, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Her mind yelled but she couldn’t make herself pull away, as her heart leapt and her stomach turned to mush, Alex’s kiss made her knees feel weak.

Alex slowly pulled away and Eden’s brain started getting cleared up, she gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. Her heart still beating irregularly, Eden was absolutely flushed and Alex looked flustered himself, his hand cupped her cheek and his thumb ran over her plump red lips. His brown eyes met hers and they widen, he swallowed convulsively and a look of pure panic adorned his face.

“Eden, I-I I’m sorry I didn’t mean that, I-I…” He stuttered and Eden’s face dropped, she felt like she had been slapped in her face, He didn’t mean to kiss me… Stupid, stupid Eden! She mentally chided herself for feeling things for Alex…Just like high school she thought and was even more mortified, did I feel things for Alex in High school?!

Alex’s P.O.V

Alex felt his heart turn to mush the moment he said that he didn’t mean that kiss because that was most likely the best kiss he had ever shared with a girl and that’s saying something considering he has kissed his fair share of ladies.

“Oh God no, t-that not what I meant!” He said quickly but the look in her eyes didn’t change, her cheeks turned a brighter red and she shrugged his hands from her shoulder.
“It’s alright Alex, I understand…” She mumbled and then frowned but as she looked up she smiled at him as though to assure him she didn’t care but the look in her eyes betrayed her.

“Eden-” Alex whispered and started to reach for her, but she took a step back.
“I’m- I’m gonna go out for a while” She said while shaking her head as though to clear up her thoughts.
“No Eden please don’t go…”
“I’ll be back later” Eden said still in a dazed and slightly frightened manner, she grabbed her car keys and her handbag and left quickly.
Alex stared at the door for a second and grabbed a cushion and threw it across the room in anger.
“God I can’t do ANYTHING right!!!”

Eden’s P.O.V

Oh God, oh God, Oh god I think I’m starting to like Alex too much for my liking! No this is not happening, NOT HAPPENING! Eden yelled to herself the whole time. But it is she heard something in herself say,
“Shut up conscience!” She grumbled in the car.
Eden sped down the road to her parent’s house, that was the only place where she currently felt safe and sound and the added bonus of being Alex free.

“Mommy!? Daddy!? I’m home!” Eden yelled and saw her mother’s tired face.
“hi sweetheart” Her mother smiled weakly at her.
“Hi momma, where’s daddy?”
“He just came back from Chemo sweetie, the doctor says there’s some improvement!” Her mother beamed and Eden felt relief flood her heart for the first time.
“Really!?” Eden had tears flowing down her cheeks, when her mother nodded, Eden crushed her mother in a hug suddenly feeling her heart light and for one she was beyond the shadow of a doubt happy.

“Daddy!” Eden yelled and he hugged her tightly.
“I see your mother must’ve told you the news” He smiled and his brown eyes sparkled, Eden grinned.
“She sure did papa! I love you so much!” She leaned her head on his lap and he stroked her hair like he did when she was a small child.
“I’m sure you love Alex more” Her father teased but Eden gasped,
“Never papa never could I love someone as much as I love you!” She grasped his hands in hers, her father gave her a smile.

“Ah my beautiful little rose, Alex told me you never broke your promise, he apologised to me today as a matter of fact” He smiled and Eden looked shocked.
“He did?” Her voice trembled and he grinned.
“He did my little rose” Her father said and she felt endless flutters in her heart and a goofy smile adorned her face.

“Do you mind if I call him? We had a bit of a fight before…” Eden bit her lip and her father smiled knowingly.
“Go ahead sweetheart” Her dad smiled, Eden pulled out her phone and heard the rings,
*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

“Alex…I’m-” Eden started to say but a thump behind her startled her and made her turn around and as she turned, she saw her father was on the floor writhing in pain, her heart stopped and her eyes widen.
“DAD!!!!” she yelled and dropped her phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy... *Shield eyes with hands*

Comments!?

OMGSH GUYS YOU'RE AMAZING I UPDATED BECAUSE OF ALL THE AWESOME COMMENTS I'VE BEEN GETTING!

THANKS TO:
xxErika411xx
dramaqueen332
NaturalDreamer
norahsill.
Haley'sfreakingout
painisproofuralive

you make my world spin right round haha LOVE YA'LL

COMMENTS?? BE MY FRIEND ;) ?? SUBSCRIBE?

OH BY THE WAY READERS 157, SUBSCRIBERS 65= WOOP!