Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Fourteen

Eden still hugging Pierre felt overly happy at seeing her best friend, who looked as handsome as ever with his raven hair, shimmering grey eyes and his dimpled smile.
“Je ne peux pas croire que vous êtes ici en ce moment!” (I can’t believe you’re here right now) She grinned and he chuckled,
“Je tais dit que je serais vous voir bientôt, la France a été ennuyeux sans toi, madame Larose” ( I told you I would be seeing you soon, France was boring without you miss Larose) He smirked and she hugged him again and her eyes widen as it dawned on her that she didn’t exactly tell him she got married yet…

“Cest Madame Gaskarth maintenant” (its Mrs Gaskarth now) She said somewhat sheepishly, Pierre frowned,
“huh?”
“I’m married” She said her voice just above a whisper, both had forgotten of the 6 people who were watching.

“When did this happen?” Pierre asked switching back to English.
“Just recently…” She said and saw the flicker of hurt in his grey eyes at the concept of her not having told him.
“To whom exactly?” Pierre said his voice still laced with hurt, but his question made Eden remember the 5 silent individuals and a red faced husband.
“To him” She whispered nodding towards Alex, Pierre looked at him and narrowed his eyes, always the protective best friend especially since…Ryder broke her heart.
“Gaskarth…?” Pierre muttered, his eyebrows furrowed, Alex looked at him dead in his eyes.
“Alex Gaskarth…?” Pierre questioned incredulously and Alex glared at him.
“Yea” Alex answered in a ‘what’s it to ya’ way, Eden shot Alex a look that said drop the attitude but he ignored her.

“Wasn’t it an Alex Gaskarth that made your life miserable back in high school?” Pierre asked Eden while looking Alex dead in the eyes. At hearing that Alex’s glare faltered and he looked at Eden who bit her lip.
“Y-yea…but it’s not like that anymore.” Eden stuttered nervously.
“What about that guy you met on the plane?” Pierre said and Eden felt a crimson blush cover her cheeks and she gapped at him, while Alex seemed to have a stiffen while looking at her questioningly.
Thank goodness as nervous cough interrupted the intense conversation, Jack stood there awkwardly.

“Um…I think we are going to um go and leave you guys to catching up…” He said and Rian nodded,
“Yea we’ll see ya later Alex” Zack said and 4 out of five walked to the door, Mina walked to Alex.
“Stay calm” She said looking straight in his eyes, he nodded stiffly, she hugged him goodbye. Mina went to Eden and gave her a massive hug.
“It’ll work out, call me if you need anything” She whispered to Eden and Eden gave her a weak smile. Mina looked at Pierre and smiled politely, Eden nodded something flicker in his eyes as he looked at Mina, Eden felt like that was bad news. Pierre watched her walk away and Zack met her at the door and wrap his arm around her waist as they left.

“I think I’m going to go as well…” Pierre said and Eden felt her heart drop.
“Yea good idea” Alex said and Eden stiffened and glared at him.
“No Pierre-”
“I’ll see you later ma petite fleur” (My little flower) He said in brotherly affection, he used her nickname to assure her he didn’t hate her.
“Pierre Je suis désolé” (Pierre I’m sorry) She said and he hugged her, much to Alex’s dismay.
“Je ne vais pas mentir cela m'a fait mal que vous ne me dites pas que vous vous êtes marié mais je suis sûr que vous avez une raison” (I won't lie it hurt me that you didn't tell me that you got married but I’m sure you have a reason)
Eden nodded and he smiled gently, he gave a curt nod towards Alex and left.

“You didn’t have to be so rude to him!” Eden turned to Alex and seethed,
“You lied!” He yelled back.
“No I didn’t what are you even talking about!?”
“You said he was only your friend but obviously not!” Alex’s face went red and she was baffled as to why he was even mad in the first place.
“He is my best friend!”
“The way you greeted him tells me otherwise!”
“Gosh Alex! Mina hugged you goodbye and is she not one of your best friend!? Do you see me filled with some ridiculous bout of jealousy?!” Eden yelled back at him

“That’s different; you know nothing is going on between Mina and me!”
“Nothing is going on with me and Pierre!” Her body tensed with anger.
“I don’t know that at all Eden” he looked at her straight in his eyes.
“You’re such a hypocrite! I didn’t cheat on you since we got married, but you on the other hand have!”
“I didn’t cheat on you again, Lisa came at the same time as your parents what could I have done, close the door on her face?”

“YES! That’s exactly what you could have done!” Eden said throwing her hands in the air in frustration.
“Eden I swear to you I didn’t cheat…”
“It doesn’t matter anyway, UGH! I’m so…I don’t even know why you’re so angry with Pierre!” Eden said running a hand in her red hair.
“Because-” Alex started to say but she lifted her hand to stop him.
“Save it Alex” She said and turned around to walk away, but Alex surprised himself by twirling her around. Within a second Eden felt Alex’s lips on hers and she forgot everything, she even forgot how to breathe and despite her head telling her not too, she completely melted into him as his lips claimed her own.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGSH!!! THIS DESERVES COMMENTS I MEAN THEY KISSED PEOPLE!

FIRST CHAPTER IS UP ON Zack and Mina's Story! GUYS IT IS A PREQUEL ON THIS ONE ( i know i'm a bit backwards it's just how their awesome relationship came to be!)

did anyone else go OMGSH when Pierre looked at Mina and something flickered in his eyes ;) I sense a twist!

COMMENTS!??????

MASSIVE THANKS TO:
NaturalDreamer
becca65
xxErika411xx
catgarcia12

YOU GUYS MAKE MY WORLD A BRIGHTER PLACE!

My other stories, some already started some upcoming:
You play my heart like your guitar

When the world of Hockey and Figure skate collide

My job is to protect you John

Why Can't I remember?

From reality into Insanity

feel free to add me as a friend or subscribe or comment!

<3 Marie