Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Twenty

Eden blinked awake and yawned; she felt two muscular arms encasing her tightly to Alex’s chest. A small smile made its appearance on her face, being in Alex’s arms had a weird effect in her stomach and...In her heart, Eden bit her lip and glanced up. She blushed furiously as her eyes connected to Alex’s luscious brown ones, he had seen her this whole time she felt more heat rush into her face. Alex smiled at her and she felt those butterflies again. Alex leaned down and kissed her forehead, needless to say she was shocked but she loved every minute of it...what is going on with me? She thought.

“Morning” He whispered in his husky morning voice, Eden shivered though it was not from the cold, Alex tighten his grip on her.
“Morning” She whispered back and Alex gave her a crooked smile, his eyes studied every part of her face making her blush.
“Are you hungry?” She asked and he grinned sheepishly.
“What would you like?” She smiled, she felt like she had to have a way to thank him for what he did to her the night before, to have trusted her enough to tell her about his brother and how he felt.
Alex’s face took a thoughtful look and he smiled down at her,
“Would it be bad if I said I’m craving brownies?” He asked and Eden smiled.
“Not at all, I was kind of craving some chocolate myself” She smile at him and crawled out of bed, she held her hand out to him,
“Come on, I’m going to teach you how to cook” She smiled and Alex groaned playfully before holding her hand, he laced his fingers with hers as they went downstairs, things felt much more intimate between them.

Eden couldn’t help but feel the incessant flutter of her heart, she felt a slight worry go through her mind but she decided that for once in her life, she wouldn’t pay attention to it. As she started greasing a tray, a shocking realisation came into her mind that she almost dropped the tray, she took a deep breath before admitting it, she was falling in love with Alex Gaskarth...she was falling in love with her husband...
“Oh my...” She breathed.

Eden jumped a bit startled from her daydreaming as she felt two arms wrap themselves around her waist. She turned around in his arms and came face to face with Alex, though she should say face to chest, Alex was still much taller than her. As she looked up, her heart jumped and the startling desire that she wished Alex would kiss her right now. The thought made her blush and since she was blushing, it made Alex smirk. She hoped he didn’t know the things that were going on in her brain.
“Am I making you blush?” Alex grinned and Eden’s face burned in embarrassment.
“Don’t flatter yourself hubby, it’s simply hot in the kitchen” She smiled confidently, but that was wiped off immediately as Alex leaned closer, she caught her breath and tried to slow her rapid beating heart.
“And here I thought I made my wife blush” He whispered in her ear and she looked down while she bit her lip, her knees were threatening to turn into jelly while her heart was hammering in her chest.
“Hmmm, you’d have to work harder than that” She lied, he didn’t have to do anything at all, if he looked at her like he was right now, she’d melt...Oh my God, I did not just think that! Eden scolded herself.

“I’m shocked are you saying that my absurdly good looks and wonderful charms are not working for you?” Alex said faking shock and adorning a sad expression, Eden rolled her eyes.
“You’re such a narcissist” She chuckled and he grinned.
“But you admit it I have absurdly good looks” He smirked and Eden flustered, she grabbed some flour from the bench and threw some in his face.
“Oh yes, absurdly handsome” She gave a hearty laugh at his shocked white flour covered face.
“You shouldn’t have done that Mrs Gaskarth” Alex said in a low, yet surprisingly seductive voice, Eden mentally slapped herself, she needed to stop thinking this way!
“What are you going to do about it Mr Gaskarth” she retorted and grinned, but that was immediately wiped away as she felt warm sticky chocolate-y goo on her cheek, she gasped.
“Oh no you didn’t...” She growled and narrowed her eyes,
“Oh yes I did” Alex retorted while smirking, Eden hummed and threw some chocolate at him and this started a notorious food fight.

Eden laughed hysterically as she ran away from Alex as he chased her, Alex tackled her and both landed on the floor. Eden groaned and looked up realising that Alex was pinning her to the floor, heat immediately flooded her face and she was sure it matched the colour of her hair.
Alex looked at Eden, and Eden found it difficult to breathe, Alex bit his lip and looked in her mesmerising brown eyes. Alex felt attraction and a strange unfamiliar emotion swirl within him, he wanted to kiss her and unknowingly she wanted him to kiss her too. Alex started to lean down and just as they were about to kiss a knock on the door made them jolt apart.

Eden tried to hide her disappointment, maybe it was for the best...she thought. This attraction to Alex was more than a simple crush, which at least she was certain. Alex stood up and she followed suit.
“Do we have to answer?” Alex whispered to her and she bit her lip and shook her head ‘no’
“Hmm, it’s not like we’re ready to receive company” Alex joked and made note to look down at the flour, sugar and chocolate covered clothing, she chuckled.
“We are certainly not” She grinned and licked her lips tasting the chocolate that Alex had so graciously thrown at her.

Alex came closer to Eden and played with her hair, his gaze hovering over her lips, she felt her breathing become uneven.
“Alex...” She said slightly out of breath from him just looking at her so intensely, his eyes flickered to hers before he cupped her chin and slowly started lowering his lips to hers, Eden awaited their impact, but once again the daft person knocked at their door and jolted them apart.
Alex was about to kiss me she thought, slightly out of breath.

Eden looked down a moment, certainly disappointed and very annoyed at the intruder, but before she knew it, Alex cupped her face in his hands and crashed his lips to hers. Warm and hungry, his mouth devoured hers, seeking, caressing, enjoying. He tasted of sugar, coffee and...Alex. The combination simply rendered her legs into custard and made her mind become fuzzy; feeling as though she could no longer stand, she threw her arms around his neck. A wave a passion swept through her, tickling her toes and she clung to him and kissed him back with as much ardor that she could muster. Alex tightened his arms around her waist, and when both separated due to lack of air, both simply looked at each other. Alex leaned in and kissed her lips again slowly, the effect was shattering to Eden, she wasn’t falling anymore she fell in love with him.

Eden looked at Alex and he leaned his forehead against hers, butterflies exploded in her stomach, she casually looked towards the windows of the lounge room and gasped as she saw 3 people watching with extremely shocked faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this may just be me...but i had the biggest butterflies in my stomach writing this chapter.
What did you think? Comments???
Just a bit of a reminder- the following story is that of Zack and Mina (how they met)

You play my heart like your guitar

MASSIVE COLLOSAL THANK YOU TO MY COMMENTERS:
becca65
BringSammyTheHorizon
xxErika411xx
MCRmy199
indibear
kayleeLAUREN
Alexis_w
ashlei-morgan

flippy-dee flap!!! 8 COMMENTS!! ME LIKE!!!!
HAHA

feel free to Add me as a friend, to comment or to subscribe!

<3 Marie!