Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Twenty-One

Eden watched in horror at the 3 people who were looking at her and Alex in shock. One had his mouth hanging open which was Zack, the other had a wicked smirk on his face which made Eden blush and that was Jack and the last but not least Pierre had a grin on his face. Eden was about to say something when they all heard a ‘thump’ and there appeared Rian, who looked at Alex and her from outside. Rian’s eye brows rose at the close proximity and he grinned mischievously obviously figuring out what happened. Eden groaned and looked up to find Alex had a pink tint to his cheeks.

“Are you going to let us in or are we just going to stare at each other?” Jack yelled so they could hear him through the glass, Eden became flustered; she felt Alex let go of his hold around her waist. She watched as Alex walked to the back door and slid open the back door and in filed in the 4 culprits.
“My, my, my, what were you guys doing?” Jack said cheekily wanting to embarrass them more, Eden saw them looking at her and Alex’s clothing that was covered in sugar, flour and chocolate.
“W-we were...ugh baking um...brownies” Eden stuttered out and Zack chuckled.
“Well something was definitely baking in here but I don’t think it was brownies” Pierre said and winked towards her and Eden was dying of mortification. She was blushing so bad it made the guys chuckle, she felt arms wrap themselves around her waist and the guys held back a grin as they noticed that finally the married couple were falling for each other, that kiss clearly proved it.

“We’ll leave you guys be” Zack winked at them and Eden felt Alex tighten his grip around her, inwardly she felt her heart flutter.
“Oh Eden, about your shop...” Pierre said, Eden remembered that while she was mentally not ready for the renovation of her shop she had ask Pierre to be in charge for her, she trusted Pierre fully.
“Yea...?”
“The renovations starts in a week” Pierre grinned and Eden squealed and jumped into his arms, Alex looked away trying not to act as jealous as he felt as Pierre held Eden close to him and she didn’t seem to mind which made Alex uncomfortable...what if she harboured feelings for Pierre? He found himself wondering.

“Oh that’s great! Thank you Pierre for looking after this stuff when I couldn’t...” Eden said sadly and Pierre kissed her forehead.
“I’d do anything for my favourite girl” Pierre grinned and Eden chuckled and Alex internally seethed.
“Okay we’re leaving now!” Zack said tugging Pierre by his sleeves, all of them left and Eden turned to see Alex looking down, he shook his head and walked away leaving Eden extremely confused...what happened?

The next day

Eden trudged downstairs to find a bright and happy Mina, who immediately rushed and hugged her.
“We’re going out today!” Mina grinned and Eden couldn’t help but smile,
“Where to?” Eden asked laughing at the happiness radiating off Mina.
“Just lunch, Lottie will be joining us, so shall we?” Mina said with a grin.
“Sure” Eden shrugged, thinking she didn’t have anything to do anyway, what bothered her is that Alex started acting weird again...
“Oh wait you know we are supposed to go with the band to see them record or something” Mina said and Eden nodded, why didn’t Alex tell me...?

Mina and Eden sat down and Lottie showed up, each ordered and much to the waiter’s surprise it wasn’t the average salad he would get when girls went out, no these girls order cheese burgers and fries which shocked the waiter and made the girls laugh.
“I have a confession to make” Lottie said suddenly halting the current conversation, Eden and Mina looked at her expectantly.
“I...ugh... gosh how do I say this...um ilikeJack!” Lottie blurted and they raised their eye brows.
“Care to say that slowly?” Eden said but Mina laughed.
“You like Jack!! Yes I knew it!” Mina clapped her hands and big smile on her face, Lottie blushed and Eden felt a smile make its way on her face.
“I’m fairly sure he feels the same way Charlotte” Eden grabbed Lottie’s hand and Lottie beamed.
“Really?” She whispered and Mina and Eden nodded, then Eden bit her lip.

“I also have a confession to make” Eden blurted, Mina and Lottie grinned at her as to encourage her.
“I think...I think I’m falling for Alex” Eden said slowly and Mina tackled her in a hug, Lottie laughed.
“Congratulations, oh I was praying incessantly for this to happen!” Mina smiled and Eden beamed at the angelic figure in front of her.
“Thanks Mina!”
“Wait...I’m lost, why would you be falling for Alex now when you married him...?” Lottie furrowed her eye brows and it just occurred to both Eden and Mina that they never told her about the arranged marriage.
“You can’t tell anyone” Mina warned her and Lottie nodded rapidly,
“Alex and I didn’t love each other...we actually hated each other we were arranged in marriage since we were toddlers by our parents...” Eden explained and Lottie’s eyes widen and her mouth dropped open.
“Wow...”
“Yea”
“Wow”
“I know...” Eden grinned and Lottie smiled and made a motion as though she zipped her mouth, earning a laugh.

“Is it my turn for confessions...?” Mina smiled shyly and the girls nodded, just then the waiter came in with the food and winked at them before leaving. Mina cleared her throat and sighed sadly earning curious looks from the girls.
“I...love Zack” She said slowly and fiddle with the necklace what was the shape of a heart and on it was engrave with the words ‘I love you’ on it, it was a gift from Zack on their 1 year anniversary.
“We kind of know that” Lottie chuckled but Eden sensed there was more to it.
“It’s just that I love him so much...but at times, I don’t know...I just wished he would you know pop the question” Mina looked down embarrassed, the girls’ mouth made the shape of an ‘0’
“The boy loves you to death Mina, don’t tell me you doubt that” Eden said incredulously, never had she seen a more perfect couple than that of Mina and Zack.
“I just...can’t help but doubt at times, I know he loves me don’t get me wrong” Mina shook her head confused, Lottie and Eden held on to one of her hands each.
Mina sighed and started eating, Eden started wondering; why didn’t Zack propose already? It was clear he adored her and she was perfect for him plus they have been together for a long time now, what was the problem? Eden questioned as she finished her food.

“We better get going” Mina whispered and the girls nodded, they all piled into the car and Mina drove to the recording studio, Eden saw the guys waiting for them outside. They all went out of the car and Eden saw Zack pulling Mina into his arms and giving her an earth shattering kiss, Mina looked at Zack with so much love that again Eden wondered, what was Zack’s problem? Why won’t he propose?
Jack came to Lottie and hugged her; he left his arms around her shoulders she looked down hiding the blush on her cheeks. Eden smiled, it would be a matter of days till these two get together. Finally she looked at Alex and again he tried to advert her gaze, none the less she came to him and wrapped her arms around him. Alex was tense at first but then he wrapped him arms around her and kissed the top of her head. They all entered and Eden kept wondering what happened to have changed Alex’s behaviour, he was acting all lovey- dovey before, but now he was a bit tense and didn’t want make eye contact with her, she sighed.

The entered the studio and went to the reception, Jack went to inform the receptionist that they were here she smiled and asked them to wait.
“Guess what?” Rian said and Eden saw Alex raise a questioning brow.
“Your best friend is here” Rian grinned and Eden saw the confusion on Alex’s face.
“Mc knight?” Zack asked, Rian nodded and everyone groaned only Lottie and Eden were out of the loop.
“Huh?” Lottie asked,
“Alex’s enemy and the most annoying dude you’ll ever meet!” Jack clarified and Eden glanced at Alex’s stone hard face and wondered who this guy was.
“Well, if it isn’t my favourite tone death band” A voice said and Alex turned and glared, Eden felt confused...she knew that voice.
“Mc knight” Alex growled.
“Gaskarth” The man said with as much venom, Eden whirled around to see the man who addressed her husband in such a way, when she saw who it was she was shocked, the man saw her and his mouth dropped open.
“Eden...” The guy whispered and she felt Alex’s gaze boring into her.
“Landon...?”
Landon Mc Knight...The guy from the airplane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! lots of you posted a comment to this chapter but when mibba's server went out
it literally wiped this chapter + comment+ subscriptions! so if you commented last time im so sorry i cant fully remember who you are! but feel free to remind me!

P.s- sorry guys i havent updated for a week now im so sorry but im so sick i just dont have the stamina to write! but i hopefully will get better soon!

<3 Marie