Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Twenty- Four

“Hey John…”
“Hey ugh…Alex I think I just found your wife…” John’s unsure voice said and Alex caught his breath.
“Where is she?” Alex choked and Jack stood up looking worried.
“She’s….”

*Rewind*

“Well look-y here lads, who’s this…?” Eden heard a manly voice say and her breath stopped, her heart pounded in her ear and she could feel the tall presence behind her. She peeked around her shoulder and saw 5 guys, she gulped. Eden picked up her pace and walked while praying incessantly under her breath; then she felt a hand on her shoulder and gasped out loud as her eyes connected to green ones.

“Hello beautiful” The man drunkenly smiled and Eden swallowed down the ever forming lump that was bursting in her throat. The adrenaline was making her tremble, the man with the green eyes had a satisfied look on his face as he analysed her from head to toe. Eden gulped and turned around to bolt away but a firm and strong hand gripped her arm, the man forcefully twirled her around.
“Where do you think you’re going…?” The man sneered,
“Conrad…I don’t think we should do this…” A man with blue eyes said seemingly more sober than the former.

“Shut up Dayne” The man she now knew as Conrad said.
Conrad smiled at Eden in a very disgusting manner, he perused her as a piece of meat, he caressed her arm and she pulled away.
“Don’t touch me” She seethed, Conrad smirked clicked his tongue,
“Feisty aren’t we darling” He grinned.
“Get away from me” She glared and slapped his hand away…bad move.

Conrad had rage in his eyes and pushed her against a wall in an alley, Eden’s fear was mounting up more and more. The impacts against the wall made the back of her head hit the wall forcefully and she felt her vision fog up as black dots appeared in her vision, she groaned in pain and crumpled on the floor.
“Oh poor little darling did you get hurt” Conrad cooed evilly and grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.

Eden could smell the alcohol on his breath, Eden’s nose wrinkled.
“Conrad…”
“Dang it Dayne, just leave! All of you!” Conrad yelled and Eden flinched, she watched as 3 guys walked away, she looked desperately at the man named Dayne who seemed to be fighting an internal battle as he looked at her and at Conrad. Dayne lowered his head and started walking away, Conrad grinned triumphantly.
“Let go!” She screamed and Conrad slapped her, her head lulled back,
“Now where were we…?” Conrad smirked, Eden was weak, dizzy and she could feel a wet liquid at the back of her head, she knew it was blood.

Next thing she knew, she felt foul lips pressing hers, Eden thrashed in Conrad’s arms and tried pushing him away but he was more bulky than her, Eden felt tears running down her face.
Eden thought this is it, I’m going to be taken advantage of and then killed, first thing she wanted to yell was ‘Alex’.
Eden was agonising as Conrad kept kissing her roughly, she was basically suffocating then she heard it a voice of hope.
“Damn it Conrad!” The person growled and Conrad’s weight that was pinning her against the wall was lifted, her eyes opened and dizziness engulfed her. She saw Dayne pushed Conrad and he held him there, Dayne looked at her fiercely.
“Leave!” He bellowed and Eden stumbled away and ran straight into a man, who caught her and steadied her and that’s when she started sobbing.

“Hey are you okay, there it’s alright…calm down” A gentle manly voice said softly and Eden looked up to see another green eyed beauty.
“My name is John O’Callaghan is there any way I can help you?”
“I’m Eden…Gaskarth” She stumbled and everything went black as her body went limp in a stranger’s arms.

Present….Alex’s P.O.V

“She’s hurt…Lex, I don’t know what happened but she ran into me and fainted” John’s voice trailed,
“Where is she?” Alex choked.
“I brought her to the hospital I knew she was your wife because she told me her name Eden Gaskarth…And I remember when we were at band practice you said her name…”
“I’ll be there in a second” Alex said frantically and ended the call; Alex gripped his head in his hands and jumped as he felt a hand on his shoulder.
“What happened?” Jack said softly,
“She’s hurt, because of me she got hurt”

Saint Agnes Hospital

Alex ran to the reception and John and his band mates were there, their band was The Maine.
“John…How is she? Was there any word, is she Okay?” Alex gripped John’s shoulders,
“I haven’t been spoken to yet” John replied solemnly, “But…” John mumbled.
“But?” Alex repeated,
“I think she’s concussed, there was blood at the back of her head, something or someone must have hit her hard and…and she was bruised on the side of her face I-I think someone hit her…” John said wearily and Alex felt fear…what happened to his wife?

“It’s okay Alex” Jack patted his back,
“I’m going to call the rest of the guys okay” Jack inquired and left, Alex’s placed his head in his hands.
“Family of Eden Gaskarth?” A doctor said and Alex bolted up and all but ran to him.
“I’m her…her husband” Alex stuttered and the Doctor nodded,

“I am Doctor Sawyer, your wife is concussed Mr Gaskarth, she has a bit of bruising but other than that and a bit of blood loss, she will be fine, we’re going to keep her overnight and run some tests in the morning as well as some scans, is that alright?” The doctor said and Alex nodded eagerly,
“Can I see her?” Alex asked and the doctor at first hesitated but looked at Alex’s distressed face and nodded,
“Room 12C” Alex ran all the way there and he opened the door and looked at the bed, when he saw his wife’s pale face with an ugly bruise on the side his heart dropped and squeezed.
“Eden…oh Eden” Alex whispered and choked up on tears.
“Alex…?” he heard her weak whisper, Alex bolted to the bed and pulled her into his arms as she sobbed, he felt his heart squeeze tighter and tighter it was so painful that just then he knew, he loved her, he was absolutely whipped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehehe Comments??
It's Anzac day here today It's a public holiday remembering all our Aussie soldiers that died in the world wars, my heart really goes out to them, considering my brother is currently in the Australia Army and i know it'd be sooo hard if i ever lost him <3
anywayss.... 372 READERS! AND 131 SUBSCRIBERS!! WOW AMAZING!

THANKS YOU TO THE WORLD'S MOST AMAZING PEOPLE...MY COMMENTERS!
xxErika411xx
justonelastregret
becca65
steph_b
Zombiexlollipop
nerdypsychoelk
bringmesyn
prettyxinxyourxpain

YIPPEE 8 COMMENTS WOO! THIS IS AMAZING GUYS!!

Comment? Subscribe? Befriend? (im friendly =D)

<3 Marie