Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Twenty- Six

Eden pulled on her jacket over her top as she was finally leaving this hospital; she wasn’t complaining the acrid smells of sanitisers and the wails of individuals who lost someone they loved made her stomach churn with fear. She never liked hospital and staying in one for two days was enough to increase her already heighten sense of anguish.

“Are you ready love?” Alex’s head peeked inside the hospital room and she nodded solemnly, Alex cocked his head to the side and gave her a gentle crooked smile that had her catch her breath. He extended his hand and laced their fingers together; he pulled her close and kissed her temple. Eden felt a blush cover her cheeks, what was up with him? He was acting...strange, she looked at him wearily but he just grinned and pulled her out of the room looking just as eager as she was to get the heck away from this hospital.

“Home or food?” Alex briefly glanced at her as he was driving, Eden sighed.
“Home” She replied meekly while looking down in her lap and wriggling her hands together, Alex warm and large callused hand grabbed one of her hands and his thumb rubbed her knuckles. She felt warmth shoot through her arm, eliciting the current Goosebumps that were frolicking across her skin...if only Alex knew how much his touch affected her...if only he could love her and not think of her as a tramp, if only-

“Home, sweet home” Alex smiled and Eden’s eyes snapped to their house, was she really so consumed in her thoughts she missed the entire trip?
“Great...” She whispered and jumped when Alex opened her car door, she looked at him with wide eyes but only a cheeky grin adorned his beautiful pink lips, she found it hard to swallow.
“Thank you...”
“Anything for you” He smiled and grabbed her hand again, slightly swinging it between them, leaving Eden completely dumbfounded as they walked the path up to their front door.

As they reached the door Eden watched as Alex unlocked the door and as the door swung open, Eden made to move into the house but Alex’s body blocked her and in a blink of an eye she was in his arms, being held bridal style. The suddenness of his arm in between the crook between her thighs and knees and his other arm holding her back, just the fact that she was held by him made her gasp. Alex smiled at her and held her in his arm as he entered the house; she felt a blush consume her face as he chuckled at her shocked look.

“I never got to do that when we got married” He chuckled as he gently placed her back on her feet, but he still held her close and she...felt safe. His masculine scent swirled around her and it was heady stuff, she found herself not able to form any words so she just looked at him, as he pulled her so close to him the palms of her hands rested on his chest, where she felt the increasing speed of his heart. Was she doing this to him...?
“Eden?” Alex whispered in her ear and she felt her heart pound in her chest, she gulped and looked at him and as her eyes connected to his mesmerising brown ones.

Alex’s lips claimed her own, Eden felt her breath hitch as she responded to the kiss, her hands went to his hair while Alex held her closer then broke the kiss and leaned his head against hers. Eden’s chest heaved as she was trying to regain her breath; Alex cupped her face and caressed her cheek with his thumb. Eden was lost in his eyes, her mind running a marathon in her head.
“You’re so beautiful” Alex said huskily and Eden flushed red and looked down but Alex tipped his wife’s chin up, his lips hovering over hers.
“Eden...I...I L-” Alex started to say but got cut short as their front door was flung open by a boisterous Jack. Eden and Alex looked at him shocked and Jack froze and an awkward look claimed in features, he let out a nervous laugh.

“Ugh...am I interrupting something....?” Jack said and his face flushed, he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
“Umm no not at all Jack” Eden removed her arms from around Alex and offered Jack a smile, Alex didn’t look very happy at the interruption and the look he gave his band mate said it all.
“What’s up Jack?” Alex said in a slightly annoyed voice.
“We have a gig tonight...it was last minute...” Jack said quickly then his eyes fell on Eden and saw the slight bruise on her face he bit his lip.
“I can’t Jack, Eden just got home from the hospital I can’t just leave my wife-”
“Alex” Eden interrupted Alex’s rant,
“How about I came and watched while you perform, if you really don’t want me alone...I’ve never seen one of your shows...” She smiled up at him and Alex grabbed her hand and kissed her palm, shocking Jack.

“Only if you’re sure” He mumbled and she offered him a smile, even if she was extremely scared of being in a crowd right now, she had to do this for him.
“I’m sure”
“Thank you” Alex leaned down to peck her lips but Jack let out a cough,
“What now?” Alex ask narrowing his eyes at his best friend,
“It starts in an hour”
“Jack!” Alex’s yelled,
“Bye!!” Jack said running out of the house making Eden let out a loud laugh.

Concert

“EDEN!” The boys yelled and hugged her, Eden let out a laugh as she was squashed by Rian and Jack.
“I’m okay boys” She chuckled and tilted her head to the side and caught side of the little brunette with big blue eyes which filled with tears and her lips trembled.
“Oh Mina...” Eden wrapped Mina in a hug as she let out a sob,
“I was so worried, I looked everywhere...I’m so sorry I should’ve looked harder!” Mina choked her words out and Eden was really touched that Mina cared so much about her.
“It’s not your fault Mina, I was just mad and stupid, but I’m okay and alive” Eden soothed and Mina sniffled.

“Really...?” Mina’s lip trembled and Eden nodded, Mina pulled away and flushed.
“Sorry to be crying all over you” She looked guilty and Eden laughed,
“It’s fine really”
“I’m going to go freshen up” She mumbled and walked towards the venue’s bathroom; Zack came and stood next to Eden.
“Is she okay? She’s been blaming herself this whole time when we got the phone call that you were in hospital”
“She’s a very caring girl that’s rare, you’re a lucky guy” Eden looked at him and the look of adoration that came on his face made her smile.
She hit him in his stomach, making him look back at her in question,
“You may want to keep her forever if you know what I mean” Eden grinned at the look on confusion, but the moment he understood a blush covered his cheeks and he swallowed visibly while he nodded to her and walk away.

Eden and Mina went with the crowd as the concert started and as Eden watched Alex she couldn’t help but feel her heart swell in pride and love as she looked at him on stage. Eden looked at Mina who gave her a knowing smile that told her she knew exactly what she was thinking.
“Eden?” Alex’s voice from stage vibrated through the microphone, Eden snapped her gaze up she knew Alex didn’t know where she was.

“Eden...today I tried to tell you something when we were back home, but we were interrupted” Alex said into the microphone and smacked Jack at the back of his head which made Jack yelp and the crowd let out a loud laugh.
“But what I was trying to tell you was that I...I love you Eden” Alex said and let out a nervous chuckled, Eden’s heart stopped and her mouth dropped open.
“You’ll catch flies if your mouth stays open like that” Mina said mischievously.
“Did he just...”
“Yup”
“Say the ‘L’ word?”
“Yup”
“He loves me?”
“Seems like it”
“What do I do?”
“Go to him” Mina grinned and Eden noticed the band was no longer on stage and before she knew it, Eden was running towards the changing room, she would tell Alex she loved him, that she couldn’t spend another day without him, that he was now her life....Eden thought and as she pulled the dressing room door open, she felt her heart blow up with her chest when she saw Alex’s lips locked on a blonde girl...Lisa.
♠ ♠ ♠
AGHHH DON'T KILL ME *shields face with hands* Sorry but i thought some drama would be nice!
Comments anyone??

MASSIVE THANKS TO THE MOST WONDERFUL COMMETERS EVER!:

FallenTorment
rivals are insane
BringSammyTheHorizon
Zombiexlollipop
xxErika411xx
Blissful.blackouts
XxMcKeyyxX
prettyxinxyourxpain
MusicLover525
indibear
thirtysecondstoearth

LOVE YOU GUYS!
<3 Marie!