Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Twenty-Seven

“He loves me?”
“Seems like it”
“What do I do?”
“Go to him” Mina grinned and Eden noticed the band was no longer on stage and before she knew it, Eden was running towards the changing room, she would tell Alex she loved him, that she couldn’t spend another day without him, that he was now her life....Eden thought and as she pulled the dressing room door open, she felt her heart blow up with her chest when she saw Alex’s lips locked on a blonde girl...Lisa.

Eden didn’t know what to do whether to run or scream or start crying. All she was that she felt someone had punched her, Eden watched as Alex pushed Lisa away and as he turned his head towards the door the only glimpse he caught of her was her red hair as she bolted out the door.
“EDEN!!! WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!” She heard Alex’s voice cry out, but as she saw Mina in her view, she ran to her. Mina looked at her wide eyed and pulled her into the crowd and out the door; Mina started her car and drove away from the venue while Eden broke down.

“Eden, what happened?” Mina said her voice pinching a tone higher as Eden sobbed into her hands.
“he..he...Lisa...he-” Eden stuttered then choked,
“Lisa!?” Mina yelled in shock and she pressed on the breaks while she quickly parked on the side of the road.
“What about Lisa?”
“He was....he was kissing her!!” Eden forced out and Mina pulled Eden’s shaking body in her arms.

“How could...he, wait...” Mina stuttered thinking at the incredulous idea.
“He kissed...well they were kissing each other right after he said he loved me! Am I a joke to him!?” Eden yelled now the pathetic sobs turning into frightening rage.
“Let’s go back to my apartment, okay love?” Mina said and started driving again, her mind going a 100 miles an hour. As they arrived inside of Mina’s apartment, Eden stood frozen by the door; Mina turned and looked at her friend.

“What’s wrong?” Mina asked worried,
“Me...”
“What do you mean by that?”
“I’m an idiot” Eden said wide eyed as though she had just discovered something.
“Now Eden...”
“No, I am I allowed myself to fall in love with him...I deluded myself into thinking he loved me...I’m an idiot!” Eden yelled and broke down, she crumpled on the floor and Mina rushed to her and gathered her in her arms.
“Eden” Mina choked finding herself near tears at her friend’s pain.
“It hurts; it hurts so bad Mina, what do I do?” Eden sobbed.
“I...I don’t...” Mina stuttered and froze when she heard a loud knock on her door, both Eden and Mina stayed silent.
“Eden, please!” Alex’s distressed voice echoed and both girls sucked in a sharp breath.

Alex’s P.O.V

Alex frantically pounded on Mina’s door, contemplating whether he should break it down or not. Alex closed his eyes; everything had been so perfect that night until Lisa forced herself on him just as Eden came into the room.
“Mina please, I need to talk to her!” Alex bellowed finding himself about to kick the door open, he really does love Eden, he had completely forgotten about Lisa. Then after he told Eden he loved her, Lisa just showed up in the dressing room begging him to come back to her and when he said no, she just pushed him back and kissed him. Alex shook his head; his heart pounded what if he lost Eden?

“Mina, I swear I’ll break this door!”
“Are you now?” Alex heard next to him and saw Zack lifting up daring brow, his eyes cold and his jaw tense that was one thing about Zack; he would always get extremely protective and intimidating if anything or anyone threatened Mina about something.
“She’s in there Zack!” Alex said exasperated, Zack sighed and knocked on the door.
“Mina could you open the door please” Zack said and some movement was heard behind the door.

It opened a crack, but you could see there was a chain lock, the gap only revealed Mina’s face which was adorned with a scowl.
“What is it Alex?” She said getting straight to the point.
“Where’s my wife?”
“Why would you think she’s here?” Mina dared, her eyes narrowed and she looked at him accusingly.
“I know she’s here Emilia!” Alex yelled angrily and saw the way Zack tensed beside him, obviously he didn’t like the fact that he was yelling at her. .

“It’s alright Mina...” Eden’s sweet voice cut through the hostility, Mina’s eyes flickered behind her.
“Are you sure?” Mina asked her voice laced with worry.
“Yea...” As Eden spoke Mina closed the door and took the chain lock off, as the door opened Alex barged in making Mina stagger back, Zack quickly caught her before she fell. Zack glared at Alex but Alex couldn’t care less, the only thing had his attention was the red head standing here with red rimmed eyes and flushed cheeks from having recently cried.

“Eden....” He started but she held her hand up.
“Hush Alex” She said quietly and looked at Mina who nodded and pulled Zack out of the apartment.
“Eden please...” Alex took a step towards her; she took a step back and took a deep breath,
“I want a divorce.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyy peeps! first I apologise for the emotional shock, any food choking or drink spilling that happened during the last chapter and maybe this chapter too....
Anyways! WHAT DID YOU THINK?!?!?! COMMENTS?

MASSIVE THANKS TO MY GORGEOUS COMMENTERS!:
cyanidegunner
rivals are insane
thirtysecondstoearth
steph_b
Zombiexlollipop
Blissful.blackouts
becca65
xxErika411xx
sierraye
msxbirdie89
indibear
iizanna90
prettyxinxyourxpain
FallenTorment
XxMcKeyyxX

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL GUYS!

OH AND THIS STORY IS NOT DONE JUST YET!

By the way, Sorry for the lateness i'm kinda confused about the new mibba, i'm really undecided whether i like it or not lol I dont know where anything is anymore!

<3 Marie