Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Thirty seven

Zack’s POV
Zack could not rid his mind of that text message from this Aidan guy…What secret was Mina keeping for this guy? But worst! He said ‘Thanks for keep OUR secret, I love you’ Zack bit down on his bottom lip and flexed his fingers…was his fiancé cheating?

Zack shook his head and scoffed, Mina would never do that…would she? No, no way…absolutely no way. Zack got up and ready for the day and once he was prepared he was on his merry way to Mina’s apartment, he quickly knocked on the door and there she was, sleepy looking but beautiful it made his hear jump. Her blue eyes lit up once she saw him and she wasted no time in throwing her arms around his neck, Zack chuckled…she wasn’t cheating on him, he just knew it.

“You look sleepy babe” He chuckled as he walked into the apartment and she yawned, she grunted but smiled at him.
“Late night?” He asked and plopped down on her couch, she quickly sat down next to him and cuddled with him her head on his chest.
“Yea…late phone call” She grumbled sleepily and Zack furrowed his brows.
“Oh…? Who was it?” The minute he asked he knew that something was wrong because Mina’s whole body tensed under his arm.
“U-umm a-a f-friend” She stuttered and a chill went down Zack’s back and something welled up in his chest…Jealousy?

“A friend huh?” He said and by the tone of his voice sounded suspicious, Mina looked up at him with innocent blue eyes.
“Yea” She answered,
“Which friend exactly Emi?” He asked trying to act all smooth and not like he felt a nagging, intense feeling in his heart.
“Y-you don’t know this p-person” She said and he knew she was lying.
“Emi what’s going on? I can tell you’re lying!”
“Z-Zack…please I can’t tell you…not yet” Mina pleaded and Zack stood up, all thoughts going in his head of what could be going on, Zack froze and Mina knew something was wrong.

Mina’s POV

“Is it this Aidan person?” Zack asked and Mina’s jaw dropped, how did he find out?
“It is isn’t it? I knew it, Emilia what is going on here?!” Zack paced and Mina gulped,
“I-I-I…I can’t tell you…” Mina stuttered and Zack gave her a look of disbelief.
“You can’t tell me…? Are you cheating on me?” He tensed up; his face stone cold, Mina knew that was his defence mechanism working, this was something that he hadn’t done to her in a long, long time.

“What, No! Zack I would never…you know this!” Mina stood up and cupped his cheek, but he moved away from her and that was like a physical blow.
“Emilia, just tell me the truth, who is Aidan?” Zack grabbed her face in his hands, his eyes filled with hurt and pain, Mina swallowed the painful lump in her throat, a promise is a promise…she repeated in her head.

“You’re not going to tell me are you?” He said tightly and Mina felt tears pool in her eyes.
“N-no” she stuttered and Zack let go of her and moved away.
“Then so be it, the wedding’s off” He growled and slammed out of her apartment, Mina collapsed on the floor and cried out in agony, they were finished…officially finished. Mina’s phone went off and she had half a mind to throw it across the room when she saw ‘Aidan’ on the screen, but she answered.

“Hey Mina!” Eden’s voice broke through and Mina’s sobs became louder,
“Mina!?” a sound like something fell down was heard on the other end of the phone.
“Mina, please what’s wrong?” Eden begged,
“Z-Zack b-broke u-up w-with m-e” Mina struggled to say and heard Eden curse on the other end.
“Oh Mina, what happened?” Eden said softly and Mina refused to admit to Eden that it was her fault they broke up.

“I-I don’t know what to do!” Mina cried,
“I can’t be here anymore, I have to leave, I don’t know where to go” Mina was almost hysterical and Eden went silent.
“Mina…”Eden started and Mina quietened at her tone of voice.
“Come live with me” Eden finished and Mina sucked in a sharp breath.
“Really?” Mina’s voice was hopeful,
“Yes, I’ll buy your plane ticket” Eden said and Mina froze.
“Plane ticket to where?” She asked confused,
“To England” Eden said and Mina gapped, but looked at the ring that was on her finger, she closed her eyes in hurt and anger.
“Okay.”

Preview of sequel

“Guys I’ve got all the details of tour” Jack smiled and winced as he saw Zack and Alex’s depressed behaviour.
“Where are we going?” Lottie, his girlfriend beamed as she agreed to accompany them on tour as their merch- girl.
“Alex, did you hear me bud?” Jack asked tentatively, Alex lifted brown eyes that lacked their usual sparkle.
“Yea I did…where are we going?” Alex asked and released a sigh, drawing Zack’s gaze.
“England.” Jack answered,
“Oh crap!” Lottie said wide eyed, drawing questioning eyes to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINISHED! DID YOU LIKE THE PREVIEW OF THE SEQUEL?!?!?
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! YOU'RE TRUE LEGENDS!

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED, RECOMMENDED AND BEFRIENDED ME! AND FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! THROUGHOUT THIS STORY!!!!

awesome thank you to my commenters on the last chapter:
love me always
Zombiexlollipop
rivals are insane
MissCathyHeathcliffe
xxErika411xx

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!
P.S I DO HAVE OTHER STORIES GUYS! JUST SAYING HAHA ;)
oh let me know if you want to know if i post knew stories and stuff, i'll let you guys know!

much love,

Marie!