Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Almost finished

One week later-

“Mina?” Eden’s voice quivered over the phone and Mina sucked in a sharp breath,
“EDEN! Oh my god do you know how long you’ve been gone, where the heck are you!?” Mina all but screamed frantically at Eden. She had left and they all died in worry, Alex was a mess. The man didn’t know what to do with himself and everyone nearly went on a search party in fear that she was abducted. That was until Pierre came and said that Eden contacted him and made him a partner at her Cafe and is now running it himself, Mina thought Alex was about to die when they heard.
“I...I had to leave Mina, I couldn’t stay” Eden mumbled over the phone and the loud noises that were on the other end of the phone line made Mina wonder where Eden actually was.

“Why did you have to leave Eden, I...I thought you liked it here, I thought you loved Alex i don’t understand” Mina shook her head trying to clear her thoughts, Mina sat down on her couch and bit her nails, she really was trying to keep herself together because just last night Alex had cried on her shoulder over his missing wife.
“I’m sure you’ll find out soon Mina, Lisa will tell you why i had to leav-”
“LISA?!” Mina shrieked in shock and horror,
“As i was saying she’ll tell you why Alex and I can’t be together”
“Oh for the love of everything that is good and decent in this world Eden! Lisa is probably lying!!” Mina all but yelled.

“But i know what she said is the truth, it made too much awful sense, I love him with all my heart Mina but i can’t be with him! Now Mina if you value our friendship i have something to ask of you....” Eden’s voice made Mina frown.
“What is that?”
“You cannot tell anyone we are talking on the phone.”
“What!? Are you-” Mina started appalled by what Eden was asking, but Eden interrupted her.
“Mina! You can’t else i will never call you again!” Eden threatened and Mina stayed silent, tears filling her eyes.

“What else then...?” Mina almost let out a sob and she heard Eden sniffle on the other end.
“You cannot save my number under my name because if one of the boys take your phone and see my name on your call list, they’ll flip, so save it under a different name” Eden reasoned and Mina nodded,
“Under what name?”
“How about...Aidan?” Eden suggested and Mina gulped, she wasn’t used to all this secrecy, it scared her to be honest, she was nothing but truthful to everyone.
“Eden...what did Alex do?”
“He’s going to be a father.” Eden said and hung up, Mina stared at her phone and bit her lip whilst she save her number under the male name of Aidan. Mina wasn’t sure but she knew that something bad would happen because of this secrecy. Wait....A FATHER!?

Alex’s POV

Alex sat down on his couch, his eyes rimmed red and dark circles under his eyes, he winced as he saw some of Eden’s things around his house...why did she leave? Even her mother was shocked but her mother didn’t question it.
“Alex man...I don’t know what to say” Jack shook his head, Rian and his fiancé Cassadee and Lottie patted him on the back, Zack rubbed the back of his neck in worry for both Alex and Eden.
“Do you know where she could have gone?” Zack mumbled sympathetically, whilst Alex shook his head.
“ALEXANDER WILLIAM GASKARTH!” They heard an infuriated female voice growl and the front door slammed and there appeared a seriously angry Mina, her eyes practically spitting out fire.

“Mina?” Zack stood up immediately in shock as he saw his infuriated fiancé,
“Not now Zack” she seethed and faced Alex who watched her with wide eyes.
“Pregnant!? Alex you AGH! How could you do that!?” Mina threw her hands in the air and everyone looked at Alex questioningly.
“Pregnant?” Cassadee squeaked and the room went silent.
“Is Eden pregnant?!” Jack jumped to his feet and Alex’s jaw went slack as he thought of the possibility.
“Not Eden” Mina growled and everyone watched her questioningly as she glared her Jaw tense.
“Lisa is with Alex’s child.” Mina said and the room went dead silent, you could almost hear a pin drop.
“WHAT!?”

“You heard me!” Mina shouted and Alex stood up and ran a hand through his hair.
“It’s a lie!” Alex shouted, and Mina glared at him.
“I’m serious i have not been with Lisa since Eden and I got married! Count the months guys that’s impossible!” Alex growled and Mina stayed silent.
“So you didn’t cheat?” Mina analysed his face as though to look for a lie and Alex looked straight into her eyes,
“No.” He mumbled and his head dropped in his hands and his shoulder shook silently.
“Is that why she left? Lisa told her this?” Alex asked and his voice almost broke off.
“Yea...” Mina’s knees buckled and she slowly sank down on the floor.
“Do you know where she is?” Alex asked hopefully but Mina shook her head sadly.

Zack’s POV

Zack watched Mina’s exhausted face as she sank down on the floor and spoke to Alex; he heard her phone ring silently in her hand bag. Zack reached into her handbag knowing she wouldn’t mind, he grabbed her phone and looked expecting one of their usual friends but when he saw the caller I.D, it said ‘Aidan’ and there were 3 missed calls from this Aidan bloke. Zack’s brow furrowed as he searched his memory for an Aidan and came with nothing. Mina’s phone beeped again, drawing Zack’s gaze one more time, he unlocked her phone and saw a message from this Aidan guy again which said:

Thanks for keeping our secret, I love you.
-Aidan.


What?...Love? Zack’s eyes widen.
♠ ♠ ♠
ALMOST FINISHED ONE LAST CHAPTER TO GO!! till a potential sequel!! GAHHHHH WHAT DID YA THINK! did any of you think WHY THE NAME AIDAN WHY IS IT A GUY'S NAME!?!? Muahaha

COMMENTS???

Okay so after i finish with this story i wont do the sequel immediately i'm going to finish the story on how Zack and Mina met first which is
You play my heart like your guitar But have no fear a sequel will come soon! (i'm almost done with Zack and Mina's story so feel free to have a little read of that!)

THANK YOU TO MY 215 SUBSCRIBERS DANG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! AND TO MY COMMENTERS:
rivals are insane
Zombiexlollipop
mosher123
xxErika411xx
darkbunny96
love me always
XxMcKeyyxX
prettyxinxyourxpain
hiastria
mama-val
Koopaloopa
Austin.Carlile
fightmytongue
Alexis_w
forever_hustler
msxbirdie89

YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY AMAZING!! i think we broke a record on comments 15 comments! You guys are too wonderful!! I LOVE Y'ALL!

feel free to collow me on twitter I'll follow ya back! (freetobeEmme)

LOVE YOU GUYS,
Marie!