Status: This is a work in progress we shall try to post around once a week, if not we apologize in advance.

Mute Friendship

Chapter Two

“I want to play!!” Jimmy complained as we fought over the 'Pac-Man' game.
“No you've played enough my turn!” I yelled at him pushing him to the side with my hip, and he pushed back. Soon we were pushing each other back and forth trying to keep the other from putting their quarter in while putting ours in at the same time.
“PUT ME DOWN!!!!!” I screamed when he picked me up with one arm and held me above his head. He put his quarter in the machine before setting me on the ground. I stood there with my arms crossed glaring at him while he played his game wishing he would loose.
“DAMMIT!!” He yelled out after a while and then started to get another quarter from his pocket.
“NO!!!!” I screamed tackling him even though it didn't do much besides move his hand. “It's my turn!” I protested and he stuck his tongue out at me.
“Try and stop me!” He said and I glared at him before remembering something.
“Alright I will!” I told him before I started tickling him in his most ticklish spot his left side.
“No..no...no... stop it!” He yelled between his laughter as he stumbled from the tickling. I continued tickling him until he started to tickle me then we were both in hysterics, laughing endlessly. “Your going to make me piss myself!” Jimmy cried out as he fell over from laughing to hard... Right on top of the guy playing a game behind us.
“We're so sorry!” I cried out pushing Jimmy off from on top of the kid, and then gasping at the kids face that has blood flooding down from his now broken nose.
“My dad will hear about this!” He yelled holding his nose before running out the door.
“Oooo I'm so scared!” Jimmy yelled after him getting up.
“Jimmy! You should have apologized!” I yelled at him slapping his arm. “What if the kid is serious and his dad is gonna come here and kick your ass?!”
“Please, I'd like to see the man that can kick my ass.” He says with a laugh, but I don't have a good feeling about this.
“Jimmy...Come on knock it off, can we just go home?” I ask him with pleading eyes and he sighs before nodding.
“Alright, school is over by now anyway.” He tells me and I smile giving him a hug.
“Thanks, now come on lets go.” I tell him pulling on his arm to the door, and we both walk away from the arcade.
We walk quietly mumbling a song we both have stuck in our heads until we shrug and start singing it out loud. We sing together until we forget the rest of the song and then start to make up lyrics as we go. Eventually the two of us start laughing so hard we have to stop walking and lean against a wall, or we might fall.
“What even is the name of that song?” I asked still laughing.
“I don't know but, I like our lyrics better than the original anyway.” Jimmy answers calming his laughter. I let out a sigh and then check the watch on my wrist and gasp.
“Shit Jimmy! We have to be home in ten minutes or we are gonna miss our curfew!” I yell out and we both exchange 'Oh were fucked' faces before starting to run down the street like there's no tomorrow.
“Take the short cut!” Jimmy yells out as we both turn down the alley that leads right to the street we live on.
“No shit Sherlock!” I yell out picking up the pace as we run. His legs are so damn long that he can just breeze right on by me. I run as fast as I can just trying to keep up with him, now that I think about it he should really try out for the school's track team... Anyway back to running. I turn a corner checking my watch again not really paying attention.
“Eva! Watch out!” I hear Jimmy cry out my name before I run flat into someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comment ^_^ Like I said we'll post early for comments, and I believe we settled on friday for posting new chapters on a regular basis. The action is starting to pick up though, can you guess what will happen next?
Oh for anyone who's curious Alexis will be introduced to the story in another chapter or two, her point of views will be written by: iamAmerrickan