Status: This is a work in progress we shall try to post around once a week, if not we apologize in advance.

Mute Friendship

Chapter Three

“Gotcha!” I hear called out as the man I just ran into grabs my arms firmly, and doesn't allow me to move.
“What the fuck man let me go!” I yell out hitting their chest, well trying to. Before Jimmy intervened and ripped me away from the man.
“Yo, hands off.” He says in a commanding voice to the stranger, and his response is just laughter.
“Come on Jimmy, lets get outta here. We only have a few minutes left.” I say as we both try to keep running before noticing that we are surrounded by at least four men including the man that grabbed my arms before.
“I don't think your going anywhere just yet.” Says the man as he comes into view his short army cut brown hair visible before his face is. He's dressed in all camo too... “My boy here says that it was you two that fucked up his face.” The army guy tells us gesturing for a younger boy to come up from behind him, shit it's the kid from before! Man we really did fuck up his face though, his nose is broken, he has a fat lip, and two black eyes.
“Look man, were really sorry about that and all, but we really gotta get going.” Jimmy says trying to push me down the sidewalk, and I gladly walk forward. I don't want to be here at all, I have a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Before we can get away from the men though the group surrounding us blocks the way and steps forward so we have to walk back to where we were. I looked over to Jimmy and our same colored dark blue eyes exchanging a worried glance. I started to get very worried, and my stomach started doing somersaults.
“Now apologize properly to my son.” The man said with a burp. He must be drunk, oh great.
“We did in the arcade, and just when we were trying to leave.” Jimmy tells him, and the man laughs.
“Well that didn't fix his face now did it?” The guy asked us, and we just shook our heads no. “You know what I think? I think that my friends, and I should be able to fuck up your face worse than you fucked up my son's” He tells us, and my eyes widen in shock.
“Excuse me? I'm sorry, but you have no right to do that. Personally I think that what happened to his face was an improvement.” I tell him and then fell a sharp sting on my cheek as I realize the man just slapped my face.
“Shut up bitch! No one asked for your opinion.” He yells at me, and I just stand there shocked holding my cheek.
“What the fuck did you just say?” Jimmy asked the man in more like a growl than actual words.
“I told the bitch to shut up!” He tells Jimmy and Jimmy snaps starting to run at the guy. The army dude smirks and snaps his fingers as the three other guys pounce on top of Jimmy.
“JIMMY!!!!” I scream out as the other guys start punching and kicking his body all over. Jimmy tries to fight back against the guys but, its obvious their over powering him. I run at them to jump into the fighting, anything to help, but before I can a hand grabs onto my light dirty blond hair and rips me away from them.
The hand holding my hair quickly jerks me back, so I'm against their chest. They lower their head and breathe into my ear a hot breath, and I shiver in fear.
“What do you think your doing? I have other plans for you, hot stuff.” The army man breathes out in a whisper into my ear.
“Please no, let me go. Please, please, please, stop this...” I beg him trying to get away, but he turns me around and slaps my face again. Before I can move, or react to the pain his lips are crashed down onto mine, and he is forcing his tongue into my mouth. I gag on the awful taste of his dirty mouth and how long his tongue is before he stops the disgusting kiss.
“There's no getting out of this bitch, I would just go with it. Less pain for you involved.” He says with a smirk that scares me even more as he studies my body from head to toe. I try to cover my self up with my arms but, he quickly grabs them both with his hands and holds my wrists tightly. I wince in pain, and he looks at me before looking to my chest.
“I told you to just go with it!” He yells slapping me with his other hand, and then starts fondling my chest with it. I wince in pain and try to see Jimmy from the corner of my eye.
“Jimmy! Help me!” I scream out trying to fight off the man, with no luck at all. He squeezes one of my breasts and then rips open my button down shirt. I scream at the fast movement, and try to get away even more.
“Drake you better keep the girl quiet, or someone might come out here.” One of the men that were beating up Jimmy called out, and the man nodded.
“Yeah I know I'll keep her quiet from now on.” He answered, and hits my face hard again before running his hands over my breast's and down my smooth flat stomach, stopping only once he got to my jeans.
“Oh please don't! Stop, you don't have to do this! It's not to late! You can stop this!” I cry out when his thumbs slip into the rim of my jeans tugging on them. His hands start to reach for my button before I realize he let go of my hands, and I punch him hard in the face.
“You little fucking cunt!” He yells out grabbing his nose after blood started to flow out of it. “I wasn't going to go any further than that, but now I guess I'll have to!” He yells at me punching my cheek, and reaching into his pocket. I turn to run away but, before I can even take two steps he has my wrists again. I struggle, and try to pull my way out of his grasp, but I'm just not strong enough. I hear a zipping before my wrists are tied painfully together with a zip tie he pulled out of his pocket.
“Please! Stop this!” I cry out trying to inch away, tears welling up in my eyes from my fear. He grabs me by the legs of my jeans and tugs on them quickly and strong sliding them right down my legs in one movement. I scream as loud as I can as I fall to the ground not wanting this to go any further before his fist collides with my face again.
“Shut the fuck up bitch!” He yells at me holding my face in his one hand roughly.
“No!” I shout at him after spitting on his face. “SOMEONE HELP U-” I begin to scream out as loud as I can before he punches me again, and covers my mouth with my jeans, tying the legs together, like a gag so I can't speak.
“There, much better.” He says smiling glancing down at my body looking it over, and over. I cringe and shiver in fear trying to inch away, and trying desperately to cover my body as well. He chuckles darkly unbuttoning his pants, and I hear a zipper slide open. My tears start to freely flow down my cheeks, and I look around for Jimmy hoping he can save me. My eyes open wide as I see Jimmy tied to a pole with the men attacking him still; his head forced to look at the location I am laying.
I shake my head in disbelief blinking trying to get the image to disappear, but it just wont go away! Jimmy hangs his head low in defeat knowing this very well could be the end...My lips quiver as I cry trying to scream out, but I can't make any sound. The man smiles looking insane as he gets on top of me. He slides off all the remaining clothes I had before removing his boxers as well.
I look into his eyes begging, pleading, anything to get him to stop; but it looks like he's snapped, and hes going to take it out on me. I bite down hard on my jeans, my tears streaming endlessly, knowing whats to come, and close my eyes as he slams into me.

I only remember the first two pumps before I passed out from the pain, leaving my body to the man. The next thing I remember is waking up in a hospital bed a few days later, covered in bruises, changed forever. Never to be the same...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well its friday so here's another chapter, remember comments=chapters earlier than friday ^_^ Well enjoy tell us what you think(btw the second author will be joining either next chapter or the chapter after:D)