Status: active:)

More Than Rain

send me away

I speed walk home, and don't even bother creeping back in my house silently. The door creaks and my brother spooks me coming down the stairs. "And just where have you been? "
I gasp a little "a little walk?"
He shakes his head and walks to the kitchen, scooting himself on the counter, dangling his feet like a child.
"Camden..what the hell is going on with you? Is it Joel?" He asks.
I don't even lie to him. After all I let myself get this deep. Might as well spill my guts.
"What's going on with me? Well it is joel, so you're right there. But its not joel really. Its me. Its the fact I have something perfect but I want what I shouldn't want. That is what's going on with me. I'm a wreck and you and mom should send me away"
He laughs.
He laughs and he laughs.
"Well...id love to send you away..but sadly mom wouldn't find you being weird about guys a legit reason to send you away so you're stuck here. But honestly cam, I think you should forget about what's perfect and what's right..and go for what's.......real. That or you could forget about what's going on in your head with joel and start being a girlfriend to samuel."
He scoots off the counter and with that says a goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everybody! Its been how long? To long! So I want to throw this little chapter out there to get me warmed up and continuing. I love you all for sticking to this story when I could barely stick to it. So with that enjoy this chapter and the next update will be interesting, lengthy, much awaited, and soon!