Status: active:)

More Than Rain

Oh brother

“Hey mom, uh can I go to this party tomorrow night? You know with Joel and his girlfriend.” My brother Jason asked during dinner.
“Well honey tomorrows a school night and your father and I are going out, I don’t feel comfortable leaving Camden to stay in the house alone.” My mother said.
“I won’t stay out to late, I promise, and besides Camden’s a big girl she can handle staying home alone.” My brother sighed.
“Honey, I really don’t want to leave Camden home alone since your father and I aren’t getting home till pretty late. Why don’t the two of you just order a pizza and watch some movies okay?”my mother said.
My brother groaned. “Mom, come on I never really go to parties.”
My mother chuckled. “That’s a lie.”
“Okay well I do but…ugh come on mom…I’ll-I’ll-I’ll bring Camden!” my brother chirped.
I raised my brow.
I can’t believe he was using me to go to some party.
Well I don’t think so.
I don’t feel like going to some party with my brother and Joel and Joel’s probably slut of a girlfriend.
“You know what I think I’d rather just watch some movies, maybe fall asleep. I don’t really feel like going out .” I said, and sent a smirk my brother’s way that only he caught.
He glared at me.”You seem pretty fine to me. Come on it’s your first real party” my brother said, pleading with his eyes.
“They’ll be more.” I replied.
“They’ll have good punch” my brother said,winking at me so my parent’s wouldn’t get that he was talking about alcohol.
“Well I do like punch” I smirked.
My brother rolled his eyes. “Well…”
“Fine, since you asked so nicely.” I winked.

The rest of dinner was silent.
We all finished our dinner and my mother cleaned up while I escaped to my room.
“Hey, don’t embarrass me at the party tomorrow” my brother said, peeking his head into my room.
I groaned. “yeah like I’m what’s going to embarrass you. You do that excellent on your own , no need to worry about me.”
“Whatever.” He groaned.
“Oh and Jason…” I said.
He stopped.”Yeah?”
“You owe me” I winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, boring chapter, I know ;(
So the next chapter is the party...a lots going to go on...any thoughts/ predictions?
Well comment or subscribe my lovelies!:D

CHAPTER PLAYLIST:

Best beating heart- sing it loud
Last breath- paradise fears
Hey brittany- forever the sickest kids