Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Two

The twins stood in the form room wating to be seated.

A dark blonde man in his early thirties walked through the door. “Okay, settle down settle down.” The form teacher turned to the twins. “Ah...you must be the Kaulitz twins?” Bill and Tom nodded.

“My name is Jon Hewit but you may call me Mr Hewit or Sir.” The teacher chortled. Tom and Bill both thought he was quite cool for a teacher as he came across friendly and down to earth. “Welcome to AMA...now if you ever have any problems or questions or anything at all, feel free to ask or come find me either in here or the staff room.” Mr Hewit smiled warmly at the twins. “Okay let me see.” The form teacher scanned the room. “Andreas...move over one so that Tom and Bill may sit down together.”

The twins immediately went to take their seats when they saw a platinum blonde boy named Andreas move over in the back row. Mr Hewit then began roll call.

“Hi...” The blonde boy whispered then smiled at the twins as they sat down. “So I see that you play guitar.” Andreas nodded toward the case that Tom set down next to him.

Tom broke into a wide smile. “Yes I do. I’m Tom and this is my twin Bill.”

“Pleased to meet you both.“What about you Bill...what’s your instrument?” The blonde enquired seeing that the raven-head had no case of any sort.

“I play piano and sing.” Bill whispered shyly.

“Cool... I play sax.”

“You’re late!” The twins heard Mr Hewit say loudly and they looked up to see who had come in through the door.

The boy with the mohawk stood there with another pretty student who had long black wavy hair and wearing all black.

“Oh no...” Bill muttered and stuck down his head, his bangs falling in front of his face.

“Wussup?” Andreas asked curiously as he noticed Bill’s apparent discomfort.

“We had a run in with that douchebag with the mohawk.” Tom replied.

“Oh Erodin? He’s a bit of a nutcase...I suggest you keep on the right side of him.”

“Is that his girlfriend?” Tom enquired of the other student."She looks a bit too good for him."

Andreas snorted. “No..that's Nenya and he's a boy and just a friend.”

“Sit down you two, quickly.” The form teacher instructed the two late arrivals.

Tom shook his head and laughed. “He had the nerve to insult my brother because of his makeup and yet his mate is just as feminine...Fucking dickhead!”

“Just keep away from him.” Andreas warned. "The whole gang are trouble."

Bill, Tom and Andreas headed toward the music rooms, after registration, which were on the bustling second floor.

“This is the one you want Tom.” Andreas stated as they came to the first door. Tom thanked the blonde and said he would see Bill later.

Bill and Andreas carried on down the corridor. Bill could hear the sound of several different instruments coming from the various music rooms. The raven-head stopped outside one of the doors where heard someone playing the piano. He recognised the piece, Beethoven's Fur Elise.

“Oh my god...I love that tune...who's that playing? I'd give anything to be able play like that.” Bill gushed then he briskly walked over to look through the small window in the door. The student playing had his back to them.

Andreas followed him; he didn’t need to look in as he knew it was the Academy’s top student. ”That’s Elladan Arvenien...our top pianist.” The bleach blond boy answered.

Bill remembered the name from ealier.“Oh...we saw him this morning stomping off out from one of the offices in the foyer. He looked really scary.” Bill said recalling they way Elladan had looked at them. It made him shiver suddenly.

“He’s Nenya’s older brother and a friend of Erodin’s. Keep away from him too..he’s the worst, unpredictable and nasty tempered. If you look at him the wrong way he explodes and lashes out.”

Bill bit on his lip nervously and his face paled slightly; he hoped that he didn’t become their target for bullying.

“Are you okay?” The blond asked noting Bill's anxious expression.

Bill wrung his hands nervously together as he looked down at his feet, letting his bangs flop down in front of his face. He always did that when he was uncomfortable or nervous. “I was bullied badly at my last school for the way I dress and my makeup.” Bill whispered shakily.

Andreas squeezed the raven-head’s shoulder. “That sucks big time but most students here a pretty cool, come from nice families and are here cuz they wanna learn. They don't bother with that shit. Now a few of the girls can be bitchy and stuck up but we guys just ignore them.” He smiled.

"What about Elladan?" Bill questioned anxiously.

"Elladan's not a bully just a psycho. He doesn't go out of his way to pick on anyone but if you get in his way or hurt his younger brother then that's a different story."

Bill made a mental note to keep well away from the goth teen. "So how on earth did that Erodin get a place here...he doesn’t look like he comes from a nice family that can afford the fees.” Bill questioned as the two of them started down the corridor once more.

“He’s here on a scholarship. His mum’s a single parent from the wrong side of town so life is pretty tough and most students look down their nose at him. I guess you can’t blame him for his bad attitude and shit. He’s a pretty mean guitarist though...in a league of his own.”

They stopped outside the room that Bill was to have his first piano lesson.

“Guess I’ll catch you later then.” Andreas smiled and left the raven-head to go into the room.

Tom sat down eagerly with his guitar in his hand; Gordon was his teacher and he was both proud and pleased. He couldn’t wait for the other students to hear how accomplished his step father was with the guitar. The students were split up on two sides, one for the bass players and other for guitars player like himself. Each of the Academy’s music rooms were humongous in size to accommodate the large number of students. There were also numerous much smaller practice rooms where the students could go in their free time to get in some extra practice or private tuition. The only thing that dampened Tom’s mood was the fact that Eridon was also in his class; Tom narrowed his eyes at him.

“Wachaa lookin at?” Eridon growled.

“You...you fucking muppet!” Tom replied.

The two boys soon forgot their quarrel when Gordon broke into a mind blowing guitar rift. As predicted by Tom, all the student’s mouths fell open in awe; Tom smiled proudly. The dread-head didn’t always see eye to eye with his stepfather and they certainly had their share of rows but when it came to playing the guitar they were best buddies and Tom was in awe of him. When Gordon finished a round of applause erupted.

“He is so cool man!” A black and pink haired girl with a pixie hair cut and matching black and pink guitar stated to Tom as she happened to be seated next to the dread head.

“He’s my step dad.” Tom beamed.

“Really?” She asked with enthusiasm.

“Yup...he taught me to play.”

“You lucky bastard...wish my dad were as cool.”

“I’m Tom, by the way.” The dread head said holding out his hand politely.

“Neat...I’m Storm.” She shook Tom’s hand.

“Okay guys, I going to come round to each of you to see what level you are at but in the mean time I want you to practice this piece of music on these sheets I have here.” Gordon handed the bundle of sheets to the nearest student by the name of Georg to pass out.

Bill stood up from the piano he was seated at and packed his new music book into his bag as the bell rang to signify the end of the lesson. The students all began to leave the room and the teacher went into the little store room. Bill stood back to let the other students pile out of the room. When the room was empty, the raven-head made his way to the exit but before he could reach it the door swung open. Bill stood face to face with Elladan; well not quite face to face as the goth student was considerably taller in his new rocks.

“Sorry...” Bill uttered quickly, not wanting to make an enemy of the boy. He stepped aside and ducked his head down.

Bill kept his gaze firmly to the floor. A pale thin hand grip his arm firmly and pull him up close. The raven-head shivered then very slowly looked up with large frighten eyes. Elladan stared down at Bill intently, taking in his appearance. The raven-head took a sharp intake of breath as he looked at the piercingly bright violet coloured eyes rimmed with black kohl eyeliner and black eye shadow. Bill felt his face heat up with embarrassment and he quickly hid his face back down under his hair; this boy was absolutely stunning close up, there was no denying it. Bill closed his eyes willing the beautiful goth teen to let him go; please don’t hurt me, please don’t hurt me, the raven-headed repeated over and over in his mind. Bill then felt Elladan let go of him then walk past him into the room. Bill opened his eyes and sighed with relief then fled the room immediately. That was the strangest encounter he had ever had in his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think? :)