Unholy Matrimoney

Chapter 2

“That night he took my virginity and said he would be back on Halloween night twenty years from then.”

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?” I asked hysterically.

I looked at Mr. Bryar; oh please don’t tell me what I think you’re going to tell me!

“Two weeks later she found out she was pregnant.” He said picking at his nail.

“You’re kidding me,” I said nervously.

“’Wish I was honey,” she said with regret.

“What the fuck is the matter with you two? You both are acting like this is a joke!” I exclaimed.

“I always knew this day would come,” she muttered under her breath.

“In the matter of hours you’re coming to hell with me,” he said.

I studied his face hard, he was every bit serious. “Hell? Why?” I questioned.

“Yes, hell, to rule the throne with Gerard.” He said, I could tell he meant business.

“Wait, back up, who’s Gerard?” I asked.

“The devil himself,” Mr. Bryar said smirking.

Boy, I wanted to wipe that smile of his fucking face. “Uh, wouldn’t that be incest?” I questioned. I needed to get myself out of this situation.

“Incest doesn’t exist in hell.” He said tauntingly.

“Wow, you are seriously fucked up in the head.” I didn’t believe what I was hearing.

“No, I’m only doing my job. Although I do believe your mother might be lacking in the sanity department.” He said with a chuckle.

“So where the fuck do you stand in all of this?” I asked him.

“I’m his loyal right- hand man,” he said.

“So how come you’re here, and he’s not?” I asked hotly.

“He can’t leave hell due to certain conditions,” he said.

“Oh, stop beating around the bush and tell me what’s going on!” I snapped.

“He is planning the wedding,” he said.

“Wedding?” I asked incredulously.

“You’ve been engaged all of you’re life.” He said.

“H-how is this even possible?” I whimpered.

“If I were you, I wouldn’t question that.” He said warningly.

“How do I even know you’re not fucking with my head, huh? For all I know the next thing that comes out of your mouth could be ‘gotcha’” I said, the last string of hope hanging off of my lip.

“Remember that birth mark you had on your hip?” he asked.

“…”

I went silent with the most childish blank expression plastered on my face. “Even though there was no ring physically on your finger, the symbol was always there to claim you belonged to him.” He said unfazed. I bet you’re all dying to know what the symbol was. “The circle,” he said. I glanced over at my mom who looked like she was hanging her head in shame. My lip began to tremble. I fucking hate you; is what I wanted to say to the both of them. “I would take a look at that now.” He looked me in the eyes.

“Why?” I whined dreading the answer. He just stared at me, not even bothering to answer. I took this time to get up and run to the bathroom, but not before sending each of them a glare. Once there, I slid my pants down a little on one side to get a view of the mark.

Once a faded grey, it was now a scarlet red. I tried to scream, but only a choking sound emerged from my throat.

“What’s happening to me?” I whispered horrified. I straightened my pants and padded out of the bathroom, when reaching the hallway I quickened my pace. I don’t know what came over me, but I was suddenly enraged. Now I found myself face to face with his ‘right -hand man.’

“Fuck you, fuck your mother, and get the fuck out of my house.” I said right in his face.

“As you wish, your majesty.” He said standing up and doing a little curtsy.

“Don’t call me that,” I said warningly. “It is my job to respect your wishes, but keep in mind that I will be back sometime before midnight.” He was serious.

Before I had a chance to react or speak; he snapped his pale fingers and he was gone. I just stood there in awe. “All I have to say is ‘wow’.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
I hope you enojoyed the chapter.
Please comment and tell me what you think!