Status: Working on Chapeter 2

Dreamscape

The Big Big Bang

The field was already filled with drunk teenagers and a few roaring fires. The smell of Pot, cigarette smoke, and other unmentionables filled the air. Because of all of the cars we had to park at the end of the street. My focus was clear and I knew what I was here for, the shadows were everywhere, lingering. A smirk lit my face; I was going to have the satisfaction of stopping them tonight. The clicking of my five inch heels on the pavement seemed loud. With my hands in the pockets of my leather jacket, My skin tight dark blue jeans, and my belly button ring clearly visible I fit in perfectly with the rest of the girls. Adin walked closely to me as we approached the party. Seeing some of his friends, he took off. This, would make my job a whole lot easier, not having to explain every little detail of how I was going to pull this thing off. My eye scanned the field looking for the girl, she would be wearing what she had on this morning, according to my dream. I could feel eyes on me, no doubt it was because they weren’t use to see me at a party.

“Eden?” a familiar voice brought me from my searching; not now I thought to myself turning to see him standing there.

“Greyson, hey” I smiled, trying hard to be nice.

“What are you doing here? I mean you look really good?” he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

“Well, you know Adin he likes to drag me everywhere with him, thanks, you look really nice yourself.” I smiled, Grayson has had a painfully obvious crush on me for as long as I could remember, but has yet to get up the nerve to ask me out. “Hey have you met the new girl by chance?” I asked casually, hoping for a yes.

“Yeah, the blonde right?” he smiled

“Yeah”

“Her names Bobbi, she moved her from New York.” He smiled “I think she’s over there, I just talk to her”

“I’ve been looking for her, thank you so much” I smiled “We should catch up sometime” I offered

“I’d really like that, well… I guess…I’ll…Yeah” he said turning and walking toward his car. I smiled turning back to the field, walking to one of the many bonfire pits, hoping to see her.

My eyes focusing on the girl finally spotting her. I could feel the shadows on me clinging, trying to hold me back, every muscle in my body growing heavy as they did, when I grew close to a victim.

“Hi, you must be Bobbi” I smiled holding my hand out greeting her “I’m Eden” She smiled excepting my hand. My eyes drifting to the road as two cars raced down it. “It’s started” I whisper

“I’m sorry what” she asked confused

“Nothing” I smiled, turning my attention back to her

“Hey New girl, what do you say, if I win I take you on a date” one of the jocks said from inside his car revving his engine.

She was going to shake her head no, there it was I thought to myself. Unfortunately he would be the one to kill her if I didn’t stop it. I walked away from the girl for a second pulling my notebook from my pocket checking it once more to be sure of the detail. My eyes scanned the page, according to my notebook, it was going to be a somewhat of a freak accident. As he rounded the corner to finish the race the shadows would latch on to the right side of his car pulling it until he lost control, the car flying into the air, rolling on the ground stopping on top the girl crushing her under the car. Of course the jock would walk away with only a few scratches and maybe a broken arm.

I turned back to the girl who was gone, I had gotten lost in my notes the race had already started and she was watching. I watched in horror as he came down the road getting ready to turn. I through off my heels, bolting toward the girl watching as the shadows fell over the car getting ready to cause the disaster. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and my lungs were heavy the shadows were trying there hardest to hold me back. With everything I had in me I ran harder and faster, watching as the car began to tip. Her body was frozen in place she knew the car was headed straight for her, as I grabbed her arm pulling her with me as I ran past. Stumbling over a large log, I felt my leg crack. I let out a loud whimper falling to the ground pain shooting up my leg. Another loud scream filled the air, my stomach tightened as I turned my head seeing the car upside down inches away from the girl and myself. The girls eyes fluttered closed, her torso falling to the ground. She had passed out, scared out of her mind. The jock crawled from the car a little dizzy and out of it, for the most part perfectly fine. Everyone rushing over to the scene, Adin being the first at my side.

“Toots, are you okay” he said pulling me into his worried embrace.

I let out a loud, cry in pain, he pulled away immediately. Looking to my leg where I was grabbing.

“I think it’s broken” he said seeing it swollen already three times bigger than my other leg.
“No shit Sherlock” I said through my pain

I could see a dark figure out of the corner of my eye, he lingered and I could feel his anger. Death was here standing only a few feet from everyone. He paced, I had beat him once again. I held my middle finger up smiling, feeling accomplished. Adin looking at me somewhat confused, but understanding in a weird way. I looked up to the starry navy blue summer sky, the sounds of sirens were faint, but I knew they were coming. She was safe and I finally felt at ease for the moment. I looked to Adin as my eyes fluttered shut, I surrendered to the darkness and my body fell limp.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it sorry it took so long to update! Comment, Rate, Subscribe <3