Thinking Of You

Do you want me, or do you want me dead?

A while later, I sat up and shook Garrett, waking him up from his nap.
"Gare, will you take me to the store?" I asked, and he squinted up at me.
"Sure..." he grumbled, and I smiled, running the back of my finger along his cheek. He jumped up, grabbing me, and bit my neck with a growl as we rolled and fell off the bed. I was laughing the whole time, so Kennedy turned around and looked at us. He chuckled, then returned his attention to the game. As he laid on top of me on the floor, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He pressed his lips to mine for a minute, not letting us part, until Kennedy grabbed one of our Nerf guns and unloaded it on us.
"Ahh!" Garrett whined, as he rolled off of me.
"I like you, but I like my sister more," Kenny said, and I stuck my tongue out at him.
"You guys have Nerf guns? We should make Pat come over and have a war!" Garrett said, quickly changing the subject.
"After we go to the store! We have to wait until it gets dark anyway. You guys should spend the night so we can tear up the house." I smiled, and Kennedy gave a big grin and pointed to me.
"Yeah! Mom's not gonna be home until next week, so we should do it! As long as we don't break anything, cause then I'll get in trouble..." he said, and I chuckled.
"Alright, but seriously, I wanna go to the store." I said, and Garrett stood, then grabbed my hand and started to pull me up. I screamed in pain, then let go and fell back to the floor.
"What?!" Garrett exclaimed, as I pulled my sleeve back to look at my wrists.
"That really hurt..." I mumbled, looking down at my bruised wrists.
"What did you do?" Gare asked, gently grabbing my hands and inspecting my wrists.
"It's just from the rope." I said, until he pulled my sleeve up more, revealing deep, black and purple scars up my arm.

"What is this?" he asked, and I pulled my arm back from him, shoving my sleeve down.
"Nothing. It was from a while back..." I mumbled, looking down.
"You used to cut?" he asked quietly, and I shrugged.
"Krysten, why would you do that?"
"I was going through a tough time. We were moving, our dad left us, I lost everything... I stopped though..." I whispered as Garrett met my eyes.
"You're not gonna do it again, are you?" he asked, and I shrugged.
"I don't know, maybe..."
"Promise me you won't." he demanded, grabbing my waist.
"Gare..."
"Promise me." he said, holding up his pinky.
"I'll try." I mumbled, then went to hook my pinky with his, but he pulled his hand away.
"Promise!" he said, and I rolled my eyes.
"I promise..." I mumble halfheartedly.
"I love you, Krys, and you're too beautiful to be doing that stuff." he said, then kissed me.
"Now come on," he said, intertwining his fingers with mine as we made our way to my bedroom door.

When we got to the store, I walked over to the hair products and looked around for a minute, before grabbing black hair dye.
"You're gonna dye your hair?" he asked, and I shrugged.
"Yeah, I feel like the red and black mix is too... Scene-ish. I'm more of an Indie girl, and bright red fading to black isn't exactly Indie."
"Oh... I like the red and black..." he mumbled, and I sighed.
"Do you want me to keep it?"
"No, do what you want, it's your hair!" he laughed, and I shrugged.
"I'll bring it back." I said, and he nodded, before we went to the candy isle.

Garrett grabbed a couple packs of Sour Patch Kids, but I took them from him and put them back. He gave me a puppy dog lip, so I grabbed one of the big bags that weighed two pounds, and handed it to him. His face lit up and he gave a scream before putting it up against his cheek. After getting the candy, we went to the cookie and chip isle and grabbed a big box of X-tra Cheddar Gold Fish before heading to the front to pay.

After we paid, we headed home so I could die my hair.

***

After dyeing my hair completely black, I called Pat and invited him over, so Garrett and I sat on my bed watching TV and eating Sour Patch Kids.

When Pat arrived he had his back pack full of Nerf guns, and his stuff for tomorrow.
"Garrett, you don't have your stuff...?" he asked, and I smiled.
"I have clothes for him here... And even if he didn't, I wouldn't exactly mind him sleeping in his underwear..." I said, and his face turned red. He quickly laid down, burying his face in my pillows as Pat and I laughed at him.

Pat sat down on my bed and ate candy with us until it got dark outside.
"Kennedy!" I called, and a minute later, my brother jogged in with his guns. I pulled mine out from my closet and set them down on the bed. Garrett had gone home earlier and got his, so he set his out on the bed, and so did Pat. In total, we had almost a hundred guns.

"Alright, teams," I said, and Pat and Garrett quickly yelled my name at the exact same time. Kennedy and I looked at each other with a laugh, before I turned to them.
"I'll be with Patty this round." I said, and he started clapping.
"So that means Garrett and Kenny are on a team. Alright, so here's how it's gonna go down. Pat and I will start downstairs and you guys can start up here. It will be dark, so no one can see each other. The rules are, no turning on lights, at ANY TIME, there's no physical violence, the people downstairs can't ambush the people upstairs as they come downstairs for the first time, and you have to be hit three times before you're out. When you finally die, you have to announce it and sit down. Alright, we'll start counting now. One minute to get in places and start the war." I said, grabbing my guns and Pat's hand before we ran out of the room.

We made it downstairs, near the dinning room until we heard Kennedy and Garrett start coming down. Garrett was getting closer to me, but couldn't see me because I had all dark clothes on, so I looked over at Pat and told him to move out and get Kennedy. As Garrett crept closer to me, clueless on my whereabouts, I quickly put my hand behind his neck and pressed his lips to mine. I felt him stick the end of his gun in my stomach for a second, before putting it down and kissing back, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I lifted up my gun, making sure not to touch him, and quickly shot him three times before pulling away.
"I thought you were a zombie hunter? Isn't the number one rule to not get distracted?" I asked, and I gave a devious chuckle, before sliding my hand down his back, and stopping it before it reached his butt.
"Garrett's out," I called, and he sighed.
"I really don't like you anymore." he growled, and I giggled, before creeping out of the dinning room, looking around for a tall figure. I found Pat, and grabbed his arm, then pointed to a tall, dark figure staying low to the ground. Pat crept around behind him, but Kenny swiftly rolled on his side and unloaded on Pat.
"Ah!! I'm out..."
"Dammit..." I whispered under my breath, so quietly, it was inaudible.

I was now in the kitchen, staying low and looking around for Kennedy. I saw his figure roll into the kitchen, then point his gun up. I quickly dropped to the floor, rolling and started shooting at him. He hit me twice, and I got him three times.
"I'm out..." he grumbled, and I jumped up.
"Woohoo! We win!" I said, turning the lights on.

"You're a cheater! Cheeeaaaterrr!" Garrett yelled, walking in the kitchen and pointing at me.
"No I'm not. That wasn't in the rules. You just fall into the trap of my lips." I smirked and he stuck his tongue out at me. He was close now, so as he held his tongue out, I stuck mine out and touched it to his. He grabbed me, gave me a kiss, then had me on the ground in a flash. He had me face down on the ground as he sat on my back.

***

Later that night... Or should I say, earlier that morning, after the four hour long war, we went upstairs and got ready for bed. Pat set down a big blanket on one side of the bed, and Kennedy was on the other side of my bed. Garrett was in my bathroom changing when I walked in. He only had his underwear on, and he looked up at me. His cheeks got a little red as he grabbed a clean shirt and started to put it on. I pulled it from his hands and set it back on the sink counter, before cupping his face in my hand and pulling his lips to mine. He pulled me into his shirtless chest, before moving his lips down to my neck after a minute.

A few minutes later, a knock came at the door, then Kennedy's voice.
"What are you doing?" he asked in a demanding voice. Garrett pulled his lips from mine and looked at the door, but I pulled him back down to me.
"I should get dressed..." he whispered, pulling away from me, and I gave a frown.
"Do you have to?" I asked, and he smiled.
"I won't get dressed if you get undressed. "
"What?!" Kennedy yelled behind the door, and I laughed.
"I think Kennedy would have a problem with that." I giggled.
"Yes! Yes I would!" he yelled, banging on the door. I turned and unlocked the door before opening it.
"Garrett! Put some clothes on!" Kenny said, and I smiled.
"Kennedy, calm down. You and Tiffany did the same thing." I said, and he gave a loud groan before closing the door. I smiled, then pulled my shirt off, Garrett staring wide eyed at me.
"W-what... What are you doing?" he stuttered, until I was down to just my underwear and bra.
"Getting dressed," I smirked, and his red cheeks started to fade.
"I'm kinda turned on right now..." he mumbled, and I laughed before giving him a quick peck on the lips. I pulled on the shirt that Garrett had let me borrow a few nights back before brushing my hair.
"Am I gonna get that shirt back?" he asked, and I chuckled.
"Yeah, I've been sleeping in it," I said, and he smiled.
"Oh..."

When we finally laid down, it was well past four. I crawled under the covers next to the now dressed Garrett and snuggled up to him, hooking one of my legs around his.
"I love you," I said, and he kissed my head.
"I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Do You Want Me (Dead)? - All Time Low

I just thought I'd let you guys know, that I really, really want a pair of Ray Ban glasses.

Thanks for reading, guys! I would love some comments and subscriptions!