Thinking Of You

I think I'm caught in between

The next morning, I had taken a shower and got dressed. It was around 2:00, so I decided to go outside and walk to clear my mind. Maybe I could find a field or something.

I passed two houses, when I saw a tall, lean boy, only wearing basketball shorts walking down his driveway. It was John. Goodness. That boy was indeed attractive.

When he saw me, he gave a killer smile, then walked down to me. I ignored him and walked past him, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him.
"Where you goin' beautiful?"
"On a walk. Alone."
"Why don't you come to my party tonight. Alone."
"I'd rather swallow a cup of razors."
"Aw, come on, baby, don't be like that."
"My names Krys, not 'baby'."
"Well, Krys, will you please come to my party tonight. I was a big asshole at school yesterday, and it's the weekend. Why don't ya? A girl like you shouldn't be alone on a Saturday night. Come have some fun with me."
"I'm not that kind of girl."
"Come on. No beer, no drugs. Please?"
"...I'll think about it."
"Cool, I'll come get you tonight." he said, giving me a wink, then turning around and walking his half naked body back in his house. I rolled my eyes, then continued my walk.

***

That night, I was in my house alone. I had my stereo turned up loud as it played A Rocket To The Moon. I heard a knock come at my door, so I jogged over to it and opened it up. John stood in my door way, his hands in his pockets as he gave a gorgeous smile.

"You ready?" he asked, and I started to smile. Just then, Baby Blue Eyes came on, and I looked down.
'Garrett...' I thought, and my smile disappeared.
"No, I'm not going." I said, looking back up at him.
"Baby Blue Eyes, huh? Garrett can't treat you half as good as I can." he said, and he grabbed my hand, pulling me out of my doorway before pressing his lips to mine. I stood there, shocked for a minute, before closing my eyes and kissing back. One of my hands floated up to his cheek, the other resting on his chest. He pulled our bodies closer, then snaked his tongue in my mouth. John's hand slid up my shirt a bit, and he pushed me up against the wall.

When he finally pulled away, he looked down into my eyes, then closed my front door before pulling me with him back to his house. His hand slid from my waist, to my butt as we walked in his door. There had to be at least 150 kids in his living room.

John led me up to his room, and I sat down on his bed. He put on some music, then stood in front of me. He bent down and pressed his lips to mine again. After a minute, he laid me down on his bed, and moved his lips to my neck.

After a couple minutes, he lifted up my shirt, and tried to take it off. I pulled it back down, then sat up.
"I'm leaving."
"Krys, don't."
"No, I'm a terrible person. I can't do this."
"Baby, come here," he said, then pulled me back to him and pecked me on the lips a couple times.
"Just lay with me."
"John, no."
"Come on. I won't try anything."
"No, I need to go home."
"Krys." he whispered, looking into my eyes.
"Please don't leave. I'll do anything." he breathed, then kissed my hand.
"Please stay. I'll make everyone go home, get rid of the beer, never mess around with another girl, just don't leave."
"John, I'm not your girlfriend, I don't even know you."
"I want you to be though."
"But..."
"Please. I've never met another girl like you. You're a sexy, ass kickin' kinda chick. I like that." he smiled, and I looked down. He pulled me back down on the bed with him, and kissed my cheek a couple times, moving down to my neck. I rolled my shoulders and he stopped, then pulled me close to his body. I laid my head on his arm, then rolled over to face him. I drew circles on his now clothed chest, then looked up and kissed his chin.

"How many girls have you been with?" I asked, and he laid his head on mine with a sigh.
"Too many to count..." he finally said, and I squeezed my eyes shut for a second.
"Do you always drink?"
"And smoke... Yesterday at school, I was drunk. That's why I was a huge asshole. I'm sorry."
"That's not good... You should stop that."
"It's hard. You're the first girl I've never had sex with at a party. I'm such a bad person, but it is hard."
"Why do you do this, John?"
"It keeps the pain away."
"What pain?"
"My parents are divorced, my brother died in an accident years ago... My mom never knows about any of this. She thinks I'm her perfect little angel, but she doesn't know I lost my virginity when I was fourteen, and have been getting with girls once a week since."
"Am I just another one?"
"...No. You seem more special." he said hesitantly, then kissed my head.
"I don't want my heart broken."
"I know... All I can say is I'll try."
"Is that good enough?"
"No. But after tonight, if you're not mine it's gonna kill me."
"Do you know what this will do to Garrett though?"
"But... I don't care. I don't care about anyone anymore."
"Then maybe you won't really care about me."
"Krys, whenever I saw you, I knew I had to make you mine. You're all I care about."
"Why me?"
"I couldn't tell you. But after I saw you stand up for yourself and everything. I don't know, you're a total hard ass. I knew getting you to be mine wouldn't be easy."
"If you know this isn't gonna be easy, then why try?"
"I need a challenge that will give me a reward worth loving."
"That's not me."
"Why say that?"
"Someone like you can't be in love."
"You're right. I haven't been yet. But maybe I'm falling for you." he whispered, then kissed my head. I closed my eyes, then wrapped my arms around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Poppin' Champagne - All Time Low

Ohhhhh, John. What an ass. What do you thinks gonna happen? Hmm? HMM?

ASDFGHJKL I'M TRYING TO TALK MY MOM INTO LETTING ME GO TO WARPED TOUR AND THIS ISN'T GOING OVER TOO WELL. I'M STARTING TO GET FRUSTRATED. The only way I'm able to go is if I get accepted for this job that will let me go for the whole Tour. Like. The whole summer out of my house. If I get this job, I will cry. Not even lying right now.

Comment and subscribe? Thanks :)