Sequel: Asleep Or Dead

Awake and Unafraid

Chapter Eighteen

~Kaitlyn's POV~

We all sat in a circle in my room, playing the wreched game that all teenagers dread. Just for kicks, I invited Taylor over too. She arrived in a matter of minutes. We gathered again.
Frank put on some music. All I had in my CD case was MCR, and Frankie got really bored of his fangirl comments. So he put on some old-school AC/DC.

"Taylor." I said. "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth. I need to get warmed up."
"Have you ever kissed anyone?"
"Ha! No!" I frowned. Frank blushed. What's up with him?
"Okay. My turn." Taylor stated, which was pointless. "Mikey. Truth or Dare?"
"Truth!" Mikey said.
"You wussies!" Frank lashed.
"Okay, Mikey." Taylor grinned. "Have you REALLY taken a shower with a toaster?"
"Yes, I have, With this very evil game. It was a very painful shower." Mikey confessed.
"Okay. Gerard." Mikey grinned evilly. "Truth or Dare?"
"DARE." He was proud too.
"I dare you to... make out with either Frankie or Kate." Mikey smirked. "And I mean REALLY make out, and if you get hard, you have to announce it." Oh his brother was evil.
"That's a Truth-Dare combonation. Very evil Mikes. Fine. I choose, Kate." Duh.

Gerard slowly pulled into me, and I shuddered. I pushed in and kissed him hungrily. I felt his arms around my back. I laughed. I felt him get tighter, his grip now disiring. I cradled his head. He kissed my neck.
"Okay, Mikey, I'm hard."
"HA!" The whole gang was laughing on the floor.
I pulled away, sullenly.
"Okay, Gerard, your turn." His eyes gazed lovingly at me.
"I choose...FRANKIE!" Frank paled. Gerard was gonna give him a good one.
"Gee, your dares are lucidly evill. I choose truth, a first."
"Fine." Gerard rolled his eyes. "Do you like Taylor?" Frank was as white as a sheet. Silence.
"C'Mon Frankie."
"Yes." Frank looked at his face. Taylor looked at him. She smiled.
"Okay, Frankiekins, Now I HAVE to go to Jersey with you guys!!" We laughed
"My turn, and Gee! I call revenge. ON RAY!!" Frankie grinned. Ray was a dare man.
"Raymond Toro Ortiz, truth or dare?"
"DARE Frankie."
"I dare you....to go outside and yell that you are a stripper and will pay for pleasure!"
We all cracked up, rolling on the floor laughing. Ray did it, too.

"Okay. That sucked Frankie. Bobbert, truth or dare?"
"Dare, man. Give me shit, and I'll slug you." We had no doubt that he wouldn't.
"Fine, I dare you to....Make out with that pillow and mumble dirty things!"
"Raymond, That is a wimpy dare." Bob went and did his dirty work, and we laughed loudly.
"Bob's turn!!" Taylor yelled.

"Kaitlyn." Bob was evil now. I KNEW that I shouldn't have laughed so hard.
"Dare, my good man."
"I dare you to read half of your diary to us!" My face paled.
"Fine." I went up and got the shitty thing, a brown and blue book that had 'MCR Is the Bomb!" written on it. I started. It was also my sketchbook.

"Uh guys, this is really secretive. Don't laugh at my fan-ness."
"We won't." Gerard promised.

"Dear Diary, As I listen to my current song, Demolition Lovers, I had an evil epiphany." I looked at Gerard, and started again. "I may never fall in love, and be that Demolition Lover. I talked to April about this, and she held my head gently, and said: 'I worry about falling in love all the time. It is life's greatest craving. Oh Katerard, you have so much love to give, dearie, and I feel so happy for the man you fall in love with.' I spoke again.
'But what if I never fall in love? Where would that emotion go?'
'You'll fall in love, Katerard. Who knows? Perhaps someone handsome?'
'I want to so bad!'
'When It happens don't rush it. Please.'
'Thanks April.'
'Welcomelies' " I finished. "I wrote in it the next time about Gerard, and I don't want to read it."
"Please, Katie, please!" Ray sighed.
"Fine."

"Dearest Diary of the Dead, I knew, that the last time I wrote, I wrote about falling in love. About how I wanted to, and I fear that I was more in love with the idea of love than love itself. Now that I have fell in love, had my first kiss and what not, I love loving more than anything. Who you ask? Well, he's the on I mention on the cover of my binders, have billions of pics on my PC of, and voice I adore. He's my Demolition Lover, and I've never been so happy. Everytime I see his face, my heart swells. One day... I want him to sing for me. You'll never believe it, but his name's Gerard Way."

"That is the last entry." I finished. I couldn't bear to look at Gerard's face. I did. It was loving.
"Oh Kate, I feel that you are a talented author. And if I had a diary, I'd write the same things about you." He smiled. I hugged him tiredly.
"Your turn, Kaitlyn."
"Gerard. Truth or Dare?"
"Dare. DARE OF THE DEAD!" He giggled.
"I dare you to sing for me."
"Very well."

Gerard sung Demoliton Lovers, my favorite song, and he sung it with love. Love so immenent that I wanted to bottle it. I smiled lovingly.
"That was beautiful. Really. The greatest thing I've heard in my life." I was honest.
"I'm tired. It's 11 AM. I'm going to bed."
"Taylor went home already."
"Night, Guys." I said.
"Wait!" Gerard called. "Bunk with us on our bus tonight?"
"Sure Gee,"
"Sleep with you, you mean, Gerard." Frank giggled.
"None yo buisness."
"I'll get my pillow."

I slept with Gerard as Frank said, and the last thing I saw was his shut eyes. Even with his eyes closed. He still looked so loving. I held on to him, and fell into the greatest slumber in my life.

I was in love with this man.