Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 19: Thank's for the memories.

Frank's POV

The throwing up didn't stop after a few weeks. I was now getting sick of having to run to the bathroom. Even during school I had to go to the bathroom to finish off what I had for breakfast. 

But that wasn't the only thing, I haven't saw Gerard or Mikey since the day I lost my virginity. And all I could think was, 'He doesn't even like me, he wanted my virginity, got it, then left...' 

That says a lot, easy and free. Is all I could think about myself. I walked out of the bathroom, to see the person that has left me so heart broken,  leaning against the wall. He looked like he went through hell and back seeing the bags under his eyes. 

"Gerard?" I asked quietly. His head snapped up and he ran up to me. In the blink of an eye his arms were wrapped around me. I pushed him away, furrowing my eyebrows and I could feel myself getting angry. I looked at him and he had a hurt look in his eyes. I brought my hand back and I slapped the person who has made my life hell for the past few weeks. 

"Frankie... Please listen," He said quietly. 

"Why should I listen to you? You took my virginity and I don't get a call or a text telling me that your okay. What'd I do to you that was do horrible?!?" I screamed at him.

"I couldn't go out for the past three weeks! I was too damn busy looking for the immortal book, so I can make you immortal!" He shouted. "The other week was spent healing because your father pushed me off of your deck, breaking my wings." Gerard snapped. "If you don't want to talk to me anymore I don't care Elijah!" My eyebrows furrowed and I could feel the tears brimming my eyes. Who's Elijah?

"Who's Elijah?" I whispered aloud letting Gerard know his mistake. He covered his mouth and closed his eyes before looking back at me with  violet eyes.  "Gerard, who the fuck is Elijah? Did you cheat on me?" 

"N-No!" He hiccuped. As tears sprung out of his eyes. 

"Just leave me alone... We're through." I snapped before taking off in the opposite direction. 

"F-Frank please!" Gerard pleaded loudly. 

"Fuck you. Stay out of my life." I yelled back flipping him off.

---

I felt horrible after school, not only was I feeling horrible for what I did to Gerard, but the way Mikey looked at me in our classes... Could have put me six feet under his self.  

I know I shouldn't of yelled at Gerard like that, but it hurt me that he said another guys name. Maybe the name was in his past... But I'm not his past, well now I am. I frowned at the thought.

I felt someone shove me from behind I turned around to see a angry Mikey.

"Fucking bastard!" He yelled. "My brother did EVERYTHING in order to keep you from dying... Then you just dump him out on the street! I should kick your ass. But I rather yell at you and see what it feels like to be yelled at for being innocent!" People stopped and stared at us. I let my face flush before I turned around and started to run away from school. 

My whole body was screaming to stop and call my mom to pick me up. But I couldn't do it. All I could think of was running.

But I soon broke myself down and I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I dialed my mom's number and pressed the phone to my ear as I sat on the park bench. 

"Frank!" My mom yelled into the phone in a worried tone. 

"Ma... Ma can you please come and get me?" I asked with a weak voice. 

"Baby where are you? I'll come and get you. I'm already heading to my car." She hurriedly said.

"I think I'm in Harrison park." I said quietly looking around. It was a good two miles away from school. 

"I'll be there in ten minutes. Don't move!" She hung the phone up. 

I waited a couple of minutes before someone was walking down the sidewalk. Holding a cigarette in between their index and middle finger. Who ever it was had a hoodie on and long black hair. I could tell it was a guy because his pants were lower than a woman's.  

The guy looked up and I realized it was Bert. A smirk formed on his face and he dropped his cigarette on the ground. He walked up to me and he smiled his cheshire cat smile. His eyes turned a yellow color before he reached his hand out, making me flinch.  He pressed his hand to my stomach before pulling his hand away and walking away as if he had done nothing....
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Thnks fr th Mmrs by fall out boy...
Not much to say...
Yeah the chapter is short.. But there's reasons on why I did it short.
Also I'm going through some bad shit in my family right now...
So bare with me....
Also...
GEETARD IT HAS TO FUCKING HAPPEN!!!!
^_^
Update'll probably be tomorrow.