Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 22: The Best Of Us Can Find Happiness in misery

Frank's POV 

A man was hovering over me. It looked like it was day time. The man wore a white robe and he had dark hair that looked like it ran on for miles. A few grey strands of hair poked out. His eyes were a light purple and he had a small smile on him. 

"Welcome back son." He said. 

"Wh-Where am I?" I asked looking around to see gold pavement. I looked back up to see familiar black wings. 

"Why, son, your in heaven I believe." He smiled. 

"But how?" I asked. 

"Well your love here brought you... You got in a pretty bad accident. You almost died, well to get technical, you did. But I do have to say, he must love you a lot to take you here..." The man trailed off. "Your cancer is gone and I must tell you... Angel babies do grow a little faster in the womb, instead of nine months, it should be around five to six months."

"Why are you saying that? I'm not pregnant." I said.

"Oh, but my son you are." He put his hand on my stomach. "Make that four months. The baby'll be full angel now." I looked at Gerard and frowned.  

"You knocked me up? More the reason to hate you." I said before getting up. "What the fuck?" I looked back at two white wings. 

"You have to fly home." Gerard mumbled before running away. He dropped from the clouds and started to move his wings. He was gliding in the air in no time. 

"Well that wasn't nice... He killed you himself just so I could help him out. He tried his hardest for you. Then you said you hate him. That's pretty harsh." The man said. 

"Well he took my virginity, didn't even see me for three weeks and I'm not gonna go back to him with open arms. And he killed me? Well now I know he wouldn't of hesitated to do so he can go fuck himself!" 

"He had to kill you in order for me to do anything for you! He loves you no matter what! I mean even his brother yelled at you for the same thing! He's the father of that child, and you wanna know what, he didn't even want to do that to you!" He shouted at me. "Don't blame this on him... It takes two." 

---

Gerard's POV 

I landed on the lawn of my house and I ran up to the front door. I automatically ran to my room once I was inside the house. 

I collapsed on the bed and I closed my eyes. Tears slipped out of my eyes.

He won't ever love me.

I didn't mean to get him pregnant. I didn't even know that was possible. I learned about it, but I just thought it happened when someone gets a sex change. 

...
 
Days had passed since the last time I saw frank. I didn't even leave my room. Mikey would come in the room to see if I was okay. But all I did was stare at the wall. I didn't answer him at all. I would cry myself to sleep these past few nights. 

Today I decided to get out of my bed and get me something to eat. No offense to Mikey, but his cooking sucked. 

"Don't call again! You broke my brother. He's acting worse than he did when he found out about Elijah...." I heard Mikey say. "Elijah was his first love... Look just don't be talking to me... If you want to find out talk to Gerard." He said before hanging up. 

I decided right then that I wasn't hungry. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I es in class...
Short yes...
Uhhhhhhh read my story All That I've Got
you don't have to read the prequel...
Title credit: I dont care by fall out boy.