Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 5: Save Yourself From The Lies Of The Beautiful People

Frank's POV 

I was biting my lip as the phone started to ring. I don't know why I was so nervous, maybe 'cause I was scared he wouldn't pick up... Or worse he had given me a phony number. 

"Hello?" The velvet voice asked through the phone.

"Hey it's me Frank." I answered, excited he had picked up.

"Oh hey Frank, how're you doin'?" He asked, as if he were actually concerned. 

"I'm all good." I lied.

"Bert... Stop it." Gerard's voice said giggling over the phone. Bert? Who's Bert? "Sorry my boyfriends being a douche I'll call you later." Gerard said to me through the phone.

"Oh... Okay, call me later." I said letting my stomach drop. Damn this Bert guy.

---

When it was about eleven o'clock I was getting ready for bed before my phone started vibrating violently on my night stand. I rolled my eyes before yanking it up and flipping it open without looking at who it was.

"Bob what do you want? You know I'm getting ready for bed at this time." I growled in frustration. What Gerard had told me earlier had bothered me more than anything.

"It's not Bob..." Gerard's voice whispered through the phone.

"Gerard?" I asked in shock. "What's wrong?"

"Frank, Uh... I can't talk to you anymore." What? What the hell did he mean by that?

"Huh?" I asked him. 

"What else you little whore?" another voice hissed through the phone.

"A-And I you can't see me during school. And you do don't acknowledge me. 'Cause I'm not worthy of anyone talking to me other than my boyfriend who dearly loves me. Bye Frank... Forever." Gerard said before the line went dead...

"What the actual fuck?" I asked myself out loud. 

---
Gerard's POV

"Now delete the number." Bert hissed.

"B-Bert I'm sorry I won't do it again... P-Please?" I whined pathetically.

"Well, when I'm fucking you I shouldn't hear some other guys fucking name! Now delete the fucking number!" Bert snapped before slapping my face. 

"I-I'm sorry Berty I-I won't do it again." I whimpered, not wanting to deleting Frank's number.

"The hell you won't. Get out of my house I don't want to see your ugly face right now." He growled pushing me out of the bed. I landed on the hard wood floor with a thud and I groaned in pain.

I got to my feet as fast as I could. I cried in pain, I knew my eyes had changed color. They always do when I have different emotions.

I pulled on my clothes and looked over at Bert. The Bert I had fell for was different, he wasn't jealous. He never used me for sex like he has been lately. And he probably would have forgiven me for calling out Frank's name while we were 'fucking.' He used to call it making love when we first did it about six months ago. Now all I was to him was a fuck toy. 

But I knew I didn't have the guts to dump him. I was in love. Right? I didn't feel the spark anymore that once was there. Maybe I should dump him... I mean if he has balls to slap someone like me... He'll be able live without me.

"What are you still doing here you stupid little whore?" Bert's voice sounded throughout the room.

"You know what... Fuck this shit, I'm not your fucking toy." I growled turning around on my heel. He jumped out of the bed. "We're through, I'm done. Fuck you. Goodbye." I said walking out of the door to his bedroom. I was about to reach the front door to his apartment before he grabbed me from behind.

"Oh you think your going to leave me now? Well your sorely mistaken." He growled.

Now, I think I'm scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: lies of the beautiful people by Sixx:A.M.
Comment for another chapter to night...
Ps... I reaaaaallllllly hate Bert in my own story....
0_0