Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 7: Pain, Without Love, Pain, I Can't Get Enough Pain.

Frank's POV

"Mommy... Mommy!!!" I screamed in pain. My bed sheets were stuck to me because I had been sweating. I hadn't gotten any sleep since I had gotten back from Gerard's the pain was unbearable my medication had not worked with the pain either, seeing as I took two times the dosage I'm supposed to take. And yet here I am, in my bed, at midnight, writing in pain. 

"Frank?" My mom asked walking into the room. She flipped the light on and I winced in pain when she did. "Oh my god, Frankie what's wrong?" 

"Mommy, my back hurts." I cried in pain. 

"I'm gonna go get your dad and we're taking you the hospital." She said running out of the room.  

My dad walked in the room a minute after my mom had run out of the room. He pulled the sheets off of me and gasped. 

"Linda, call an ambulance!" My dad yelled. He sat down on the bed beside me and he pulled me into his lap. 

"What's wrong?" She asked my dad.

"Look at his bed." He said running a hand through my sweaty hair. 

"Oh lord." She said running to my night stand. She snatched my phone up and automatically dialed the three numbers. "Yea Uh, my son he's in pain..." She paused and listened to what the person was saying. "There's blood on his bed and it looks like someone done beat the livin' hell outta him. I am not going to calm down I want some fucking doctors here. NOW!" My mom screamed at the receiver. 

About seven minutes later the doorbell rang. My mom ran out of the room and it sounded like she jumped down the stairs. A moment later paramedics came into my room with a stretcher and they took me out of my fathers lap and placed me on the stretcher. 

It seemed like a blur, the next twenty minutes seemed like. I was now hooked up to an IV and I was in a room. I was still moving around so I wasn't on my back anymore. The doctors had told my parents to wait in the waiting room as they ran tests on me. I was now wearing a hospital gown and I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep. 

--- 

After forty minutes of waiting, the doctor walked in. He shut the door behind himself. He sat down beside my feet.

"Frank... What do I have to say?" He asked himself. He had been my doctor ever since the day I was born. He had been there for the flu's, the cold's, and the chicken pox.  He'd also be there for my death, funeral, and burial. "Frank... Have you been raped? 'Cause your showing obvious signs and we ran tests. Are you okay?" He asked licking his thin lips. 

Raped? Uh, if I've been dead for three hours and someone raped me. I'm sure I haven't been raped. "H-How could I be raped? I-I haven't even been out today." I stuttered out.

"Well Frank you have anal bleeding, and there are skin tears in there... Frank you also look like you've been physically abused. Son it's not pretty." He said. 

"I promise you I wasn't raped... I think I'd know if I were raped or not." I snapped. He nodded his head.

"Well visiting hours are over and we're keeping you over for the night. We're gonna run some more tests on ya. And Anna should be in here in a few minutes with some pain medications for you." He said getting off of the bed. "She'll also bring some sleeping medicine. Son try to sleep, tomorrow's gonna be a long day for you." He patted my shoulder and walked out of the room. 

---

When I opened my eyes the next morning my mom was sitting next to me holding my hand. I looked over at her and smiled. 

"My baby." She cried. "I'm sorry, you should of told me and your daddy. Who did it? Was it that Gerard kid who arrived here last night? I swear we'll throw him in jail. I don't give a fuck who he is, my poor baby is hurt." She said. To say the least when my mom is pissed... You don't wanna cross paths with her. Just like right now. She's just spewing out words not really knowing what happened. 

"Mommy, Gerard didn't do it, he-he got raped by his boyfriend. Mommy he didn't do it." I whimpered. 

"But that doesn't explain why my bambino is here. Baby who did this?" She asked calmly.

"Mommy I wasn't raped. I didn't leave to go anywhere. I don't know what happened but I wasn't raped." I said to her and myself. 

"Okay baby... Whatever you say." She said running a hand through my hair.

What the fuck is up with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Pain by three days grace....
Comment so I can update this tomorrow....
I'm updating my co writes this weekend :P