Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Chapter 9: That's Why They Call Me Bad Company, I Can't Deny

Frank's POV 

If I thought I was getting sympathy for my cancer. When word got 'round that I had been raped over the weekend, it was like everyone was scared to even touch me. As if I'd break under their touch. 

But my question was, who told? I mean Mikey told me he didn't and he was hanging out with Bob and Ray this morning. Gerard wasn't at school today. Mikey told me he had came down with the stomach flu but he knew his brother wouldn't tell anyone. 'Cause one, he doesn't know really anyone at our school yet. And two, he seemed to act like it was more secret than anything. I just wanna know how I had been 'raped'. 

Currently I was sitting in lunch, Ray and Bob were having a grape war. Mikey was working on his homework, while I munched down on chips. I could feel eyes from all over staring at me. 

"Hey faggot, have a good time with your boyfriend?" Jess, some random asshole that picks on me. He knows I have cancer and that I'm more of an easy target than others, seeing as I can't get in a fight without ending up in a hospital. 

He was the only other person that treated me equally. Besides the point that he's nothing but a bully.  

"I bet you even liked it like a whore would." He sneered. I just rolled my eyes and stuffed another chip into my mouth. "I bet your glad too." He laughed. Bob stood to his feet and he glared at Jess. 

"You best get the fuck away from here before I kick your MOTHERFUCKING ass." Bob growled.

"Oh I'm not scared of the panda bear." He laughed. Wrong move, Bob pulled his arm back and he punched Jess in the face. 

"I said get the fuck away from Frank you prick." Bob said, as Jess put his hands up to his nose as blood spewed out of his nose. "Your just wrong on many fucking levels." He snapped. "Go the fuck away before I claw you fucking eyes out." 

Jess ran away from the table and now everyone was looking at me. I was tempted to yell at them... But Bob seemed to do that for me.

"Who are you guys fucking looking at, I'm sure there has to be something or someone better to talk about than Frank... God dammit." Bob said before plopping down in his seat.

--- 

After school, my mom was there before I could even get out of the door. She was worried, for what had happened saturday night. She didn't want the chance of it happening to me again.

No matter how many times I told her I didn't really know what happened. She thought I was covering for someone. But the way I clung to Gerard she dropped the suspicion on him. She hasn't met Mikey yet. But she knew I wouldn't touch Gerard if Mikey had done it. And she knew Bob and Ray, she knew they wouldn't have the heart to do it. 

---

When I was home with my mom I went up to my room and I dropped my bag on the floor. I put on my thin Misfits sweater and I walked out of my room.

"Mommy I'm going to Gerard and Mikey's house!" I shouted while walking down stairs.

"Do you need a ride?" She asked, shouting from the home office.

"Nope it's just down the street, I'll be fine!" I said walking out of the house. 

As I walked down the street I looked up to see that rain clouds were forming. I quickly walked to the old house and knocked on the door. 

"Hey Frank!" Mikey squeaked as he opened up the door. 

"Uh hey, I came over to see if Gerard was okay." I said.

"Oh he's doing just fine he'll be good to go in just a couple of days." Mikey said kinda shaky. 

"Is everything okay Mikey?" I asked.

"Yeah... Why wouldn't it be?" He asked back.

"You seem kinda shaky... You sure?" I asked trying to look behind him where his head poked out of the door.

"I'm sure, I'll see you tomorrow." He said. Before I could say anything he slammed the door in my face.

What the fuck was that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Bad company by Five Finger Death Punch
Sorry...
I feel asleep lastnight... I felt a little sick