Sequel: Listen to Your Heart
Status: Done! Check out the Sequel!!!!! ;3

"One of the Guys"

Fuel to the fire

John’s POV
I was at home alone waiting for Raquel to get back from the spa. I’ve never met someone who needed to go every week. It just makes me think, why were we got back together? She wasn’t that bad of a girlfriend, but at the same time she wasn’t the best. Ugh I shouldn’t be thinking of her this way, I was her boyfriend for god’s sake. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door to a pissed looking Jared.

“Hey what’s up bro?” I asked letting him in.

“What the hell did you say to Annie!?!” He fumed.

“Wha—what are you talking about man?”

“Don’t act dumb John, what did you say to Annie at Garrett’s party?” He’d asked again.

“Oh that, nothing much; I stated the obvious.” I said swiftly.

He rolled his eyes, “Care to explain what the ‘obvious’ was?”

“Don’t pretend you don’t see it either Jared, she’s a fucking slut!”

“What the hell is wrong with you, I swear you’re bipolar; one minute you love her and the next you loathe her. Annie is NOT slut, but you wanna know who is!?!” He asked furiously.

“Yeah, who would that be, huh?”

“YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAT’S WHO, SHE’S A COMPLETE SLUT! NOW THAT’S STATING THE OBVIOUS.” He screamed in my face.

I looked at him in shock, before I knew it I clenched my fist and threw it straight to his face; he landed on the ground with a thud.

Jared groaned in pain. “Don’t you ever call my girlfriend that you asshole!” I yelled.

He got up from the ground clutching his nose. “You’re the asshole here, you can do way better than Raquel, but know this; you do not deserve Annie. It’s a good thing she didn’t fall too hard for you or it would have been Isaiah all over again. Open your eyes and realize you chose the wrong girl, the only one that’s going to be suffering it you. May I repeat you do NOT deserve Annie and stay the hell away from her!” He warned and walked out the door.

I stood there dumbfounded, who got his underwear in a knot? Who was he to come here to MY house and tell me I didn’t deserve Annie, and that I could do better than Raquel? I love Raquel and that’s it, one day she’d be Mrs. O’Callaghan the lV. Jared and Annie can kiss my ass, and whoever else that doubts our relationship.
--
Annie's POV

--
“So, I was thinking we could have our last girls’ day before you leave.” Rachel said from across
the kitchen counter. Maybe hit up the mall, movies, oh and the spaaaaaa.”

“Haha, yeah I like that idea; mostly the spaaaaa part.” Kelsey said.

I nodded in agreement, “So shall we get going than? It’s gonna be a long day.”

“Sure lets go I’ll drive.” Rachel offered.

“Mom Dad I’m leaving, I’ll be back in a few hours.” I said and grabbed my purse and shoes.

“Okay sweetheart be safe, and don’t buy too much stuff; every things already packed and ready!” My mom yelled from the yard.

“Okay mom, love you” I yelled back and slammed the door shut. “Shot gun”

“Awee, Annie I hate sitting in the back!” Kelsey whined.

I rolled my eyes, “Geez, your sound more and more like Pat every day!”

“Maybe cause he’s my boyfriend and I spend almost every second with him.”

“Touché my friend, touché.” I said and climbed into the passenger seat.

“So ladies, ready to get this show on the road?” Rachel asked as she started to blast ‘Young and useless’ by This Century.

“Let’s hit it!!!!!!” I screamed.
--
Hour went by I bought a butt load of clothing which I know my mom wouldn’t be too happy about; but they were just too cute to pass up. Rachel and Kelsey looked like they were ready to pass out, so ended the long day with, the spa.

“Oh my god, I think I’m in love.” Rachel said as she was getting a foot massage.

“Haha wow, I don’t think Garret’s going to be too happy about that Rach.” I said also getting a foot massage.

“Hey, anything he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. This affair is between me and this beautiful foot massage.

I couldn’t help but laugh at her statement. “Oh, do I love you or what Rachel.”

“Yeah I know; who wouldn’t love me?” She said sarcastically.

“Okay ladies; your massages are finished would you like anything else?” The lady asked us.
“Umm; no thanks.” She smiled and walked away.

“Oh geez, Annie look at Kels.” I turned to see a sleeping girl in the chair.
Dang, she must be exhausted; come on lets wake her up.” Rachel and I walked over to Kelsey carefully trying to wake her up.

I flicked her nose; she started to wave her arms everywhere. “Come on Kels, wakey wakey.”

She didn’t wake up, “KELSEY WE HAVE FOOD!” Rachel screamed causing everyone to look at use; but it woke her up finally.

“Wha—what? Where’s the food!?! Rach and I just laughed, grabbed her hand and walked to the exit.

She finally realized we didn’t have food, “Ugh you guys are so mean” she started to pout.

“Come one Kels don’t be such a baby—“I didn’t finish my sentence before Kels ran into some girl.

“Oh uh sorry, I didn’t see you.” She said apologetically.

“How the hell didn’t you see me, what are you blind!?!” The girl bitched.

“I-I said I was s-sorry.” Kels looked like she was on the verge of tears.

“Yeah I heard you the first time, watch where you’re going next time.”

Rachel was blocking the girl the whole time so I couldn’t see what she looked like until I spoke up and Rachel moved. “Hey she already said sorry, it wasn’t intentional so chill the fuck out.” I said rudely.

I realized the girl was Raquel, of fuck my like. “Oh looky here; Annie right? Well it doesn’t matter, next time let your friend stand up for herself and don’t stick your nose into other people’s
business okay?”

I scoffed, “No it’s not okay, and I was the one hanging on to her; so it was my fault you don’t
have to yell at the pour girl. If you’ve got anything to say than say it to my face.”

Her bright blue eyes glared at me, “Okay than; since you brought it up. Stay the hell away from my boyfriend; he doesn’t need some slut trying to chase him around. And if you haven’t heard it clear enough at the party he doesn’t think much of you. So just go back to being a nobody and leave him alone, got it?”

“No I don’t got it” I spat and slapped her in the face.

I grabbed both Rachel and Kelsey’s arm and pulled out of the day spa. Raquel screamed after me, “You son of a bitch you’ll pay for this.”

I turned around to say one last thing, “Call me what you want, and that slap was payback. Oh and an extra trip to the plastic sergeon won’t hurt” I smirked and turned forward to the parking lot.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe you just did that! I’m so proud of you Annie!” Rachel squealed in excitement.

Kels nodded in agreement. “I’m sorry you guys had to witness that, I couldn’t hold it in much longer.”

“Sorry!?! That was the best part of the day; I should have taped that and showed it to the guys.” Rachel said and climbed into the driver’s seat.

I just laughed, then I thought she’d just run to John later on and bitch on me. But I didn’t give a fuck, she crossed the line and I wasn’t going to deal with it. I was leaving soon, which meant I don’t have to see either of their faces again; which was going to be a dream come true.
We pulled out of the parking lot and headed to my house.

“I can’t wait to tell the guys!” Rachel said.
--
We arrived home and immediately Rachel started babbling on about what happened at the spa.
“You did what now!?!” Kennedy asked in shock. “Annie I thought you were raised better than that.”

I looked at him opened mouthed, “Are you serious Kenny? She slapped me the other day at the party and I did nothing about it. And the incident today, she totally crossed the line!”

“I don’t care what she did, you didn’t have to step down to her level, you should have walked away!”

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever Kennedy, defended myself and Kels. I do not regret anything at all. And don’t try to argue with me the damage has been done.” I said and stomped up the stairs in frustration.

I could hear Pat and Garret try to talk to Kennedy.

“Dude, Raquel didn’t even get hurt; and like she said she was only defending them.” Garret said.

“Yeah, think about it; would you have done the same thing if some guy came up to you and started to bitch? I don’t think so.” Pat added.

Kennedy just shook his head. “I don’t care; Annie’s my little sister and I don’t want her to get into fights. Mostly with my best friend’s girlfriend! How do you think John would reacts if he found out about this, he’s flip a bitch?”

Moment later there was a knock on the door, Pat got up to answer it.

“Oh hey, what’s up man?” Pat said.

“Where the hell is she!?!”He asked.

“Where the hell is who John?” Pat asked.

He scoffed, “The bitch who slapped my girlfriend, that’s who!”

Kenny got up from the couch, “Whoa man, no need for the name calling!”

“Shut up Kenny, now where is she!?!” He asked again.

“She’s up stairs.” John started marching up the stairs to my room with everyone else close behind.

He swung open my bedroom door, which scared me half to death.

“Every heard of knocking O’Callaghan?”

He grabbed onto my wrist, “Why did you slap Raquel today!?!”

“Um, because she was bitching at us cause be accidently ran into her at the spa, than she decided to go off on me about how a worthless piece of shit I was and told me to stay away from you!” I spat in his face.

“That doesn’t give you the right to slap her!” He spat right back.

“Oh don’t act like she did nothing wrong, she slapped me at the party and I did nothing about it. Finally today I took my ground and did something about it.”

“I don’t believe that’s the reason, I think you’re just jealous of what we have that you obviously don’t have with Duncan!”

“First off, his name is Declan. And he is the best boyfriend I could ask for, don’t you dare ever say I’m jealous of you and Raquel! Your relationship doesn’t compare to what we have. Your relationship is all basted on sex and nothing more! You don’t love each other, you just use one another! Get it straight before you talk about my relationship!” I tried yanking my hand out of his grip but he wouldn’t let go.

“No, you’re a jealous bitch! You hate the fact that I’m with her and not you. You hate that I chose her over you, and that would never change! I’d would choose anyone over you, you SLUT!” I began to cry. He’s words hurt like a thousand bullets shooting through my heart.

“That’s enough, John get the fuck out of my house!” Kennedy ordered, not able to watch this anymore.

“No! Not until she apologizes to my girlfriend!” He gripped my wrist even tighter.
“Owww!” I screeched in pain, tears rolling down my face like a water fall. “Let go of me now!”

“I’m warning you John let go of her!” Kennedy warned.

John didn’t let go, Kennedy whined back his arms and threw it forward to John’s face hitting him right in the mouth. He finally let go of my wrist and yelled in pain. Blood gushing from his mouth and held his mouth.

“Garret Pat, get John out of my house now! Take him to the hospital or something! Make sure he does not come back do you hear me!?!”

“Y-Yeah” They stuttered still him shock from the scene in from of them. They both grabbed John by the arm and dragged him out of my room.

I couldn’t stop crying, I was at my breaking point. I can’t stand being called names anymore, being treating like shit, no body caring about me; I was fed up! I collapsed on the floor holding my face, trying to hold back the tears. Rachel grabbed me and held me tight; trying to stop my crying but that only made me cry harder.

“Shhhh” she cooed, rubbing small circles on my back trying to comfort me.
I wanted to be with Declan, I wanted him to hold me; I wanted him to coo me to sleep, comfort me while I was in pain; all I wanted was Declan.

I closed my eyes and laid my head against her shoulder, getting flashbacks of what just happened; so much has happened in the past couple of days that it got too overwhelming. I was ready to leave Arizona and start over again, never having to remember any of these events again.

“I-I I’m sorry I blew up on you earlier Annie, now I understand you was just trying to defend yourself. I’m really sorry, please forgive me?” He sat down next to me resting a hand on my back.

I looked up my vision blurred, “Y-yeah, I can never stay mad at you Kenny.”

He smiled, “I think I got it from here Rach you can take Kels home with ya.”

“Are you sure? I can’t stay here and help her if you want.” She offered.

“Yeah I’m sure, go home and get some rest it’s been a long day.”

“Okay” She gave me a sympathetic look and walked out with Kelsey.

Kennedy carried me to my bed and carefully placed me under the blanket. Pulling the blanket over me, he walked to the other side and lied next to me. He placed his arms around mine and grabbed my hand.

“I love you Kennedy” I whispered.

“I love you too little sis.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Annie: http://www.polyvore.com/date/set?id=42553988

Rachel: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43112797

Kelsey: http://www.polyvore.com/kelsey/set?id=43112927

This chapter is dedicated to Star Angel! Thank you for your motivating comments! =D So what do you guys think about all this drama going on? Heads up, the end in 1 maybe 2 chapters! BUT, there will a sequel coming up! Stick around for the Sequel! :) Comments & Subscribe please