Sequel: Listen to Your Heart
Status: Done! Check out the Sequel!!!!! ;3

"One of the Guys"

The beginning to something?

It’s party baby! An hour after talking to Garret on the phone and rummaging through on closet I’d settled on a blue romper and black wedged heel. Time to head to John's; I walked into the crowded apartment taking in the smell of alcohol and cigarettes, I could hear “Caraphernelia” by Pierce the Veil play over the loud conversations. Faintly after, I was assaulted by two morons named Garret and Pat.

“What the hell you two, we’re not playing football here. Why the fuck did you tackle me!?!?” I’d asked while trying to pry these idiots off of me
.
“But Annieeee, we haven’t seen you in forever! We missed you dearly!” Pat pleaded getting up from the ground.

“You’re an idiot, Pat, I just saw you an hour ago. Quite frankly, that was the best hour of my life.” I said bluntly, playfully slapping his chest and skidded away to the booze.
--
“Well, well, well. Look who have here, little miss graduate.”

Before I could comprehend who it was, I was being hoisted up into the air and towards the backyard. Then it hit me I was going to be thrown into the freezing pool. I looked down to see who was holding me; of course it was fucking O’Callaghan. He's the only one who’d come up with this plan.

Before a blink of an eye, I was in the water trying to gasp for air; somehow I managed to bring him down with me.

“Fuck you O’Callaghan, fuck you!!” I screamed with grimace on my face.
Laughter filled the backyard. Man was he going to get it.

“I’m all yours baby, feel free to fuck all you want.” He said before exiting the pool with a smirk on his face. Damn that signature smirk.

“I’m giving you 3 seconds to run before you’re dead meat O’Callaghan. Take your skinny ass and run like hell!” I yelled across the pool.

Before John knew it, he’d been tackled to the ground; with me startling his waist and pinning his hands to the ground.

“I’m going to sit on you until you apologize you fucker!”

"No I’m good; I’m actually pretty comfortable in this position. But if you’re going to sit on me for a while we should take this party upstairs, if you know what I mean.” he calmly stated and gave me a wink.

“Oh you’re not getting any fun out of this Johno,” trying to sound serious.

He gave me a questioning look and flipped us over, now I was the one being pinned to the ground; fuck my life.

“That’s where you’re wrong Annie, I’m having a blast right—“ Before John could complete his sentence Kennedy came out to the rescue.

“What the hell is going out here, why are you two wet and why the fuck are you on top of my sister John!?!?” Kennedy was furious and confused at the same time by the look on his face.

“Uhh, long story. I’ll explain later, just please get this thing off of me. He may seem like all bones but he’s fucking heavy!” The second person tonight I had to pry off of me.

Kennedy just gave us weird looks and walked away with some chick. Man, was I going to need a lot of drinks after what just happened.

“You’re damn lucky I brought extra clothing because I knew some shit like this would happen, I would have to walk around here half naked” I said with as much attitude letting him know I was annoyed.

“What are you complaining about? Everyone is going to have a field day if you did that, I don’t mind seeing you half naked at all!” Damn smirk was on his face again as he walked off.
--
I ran out to my car and grabbed spare clothing and changed. The night was still young and I was ready to get plastered. Somewhere around 12am I already downed 4 cups of beers and now currently doing body shots. This was so going to come back and haunt my ass in the morning. After a couple of body shots I got bored and put back on my shirt. So I decided to stir up the pot a little with a game of spin the bottle. I stood up on the table and screamed,

“Hey, who’s up for a game of spin the bottle ehhh?” trying not to tumble over I carefully got off the table. Everyone in the crowd hollered in agreement.

There ended up being a huge group of people, the only people whom I really knew were, Pat, Garret, Jared and John. Kennedy was elsewhere trying to get into the chicks pants.
“Let’s get this game started shall we?” some kid slurred.

I’d ended up going first since I’d suggest the game. Then I noticed that there were only 3 other girls playing not including myself, this was going to be an interesting game. I spun the bottle and landed on some kid with blonde surfer hair and for some odd reason was shirtless. I didn’t really care who he was; he was hot, he crawled over to me gave me a kiss. I was only expecting a peck but it was more than that. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I cupped his cheeks trying to get a better grip of his face. The kiss deepened and he stuck his tongue in my mouth, it was like a fucking battle against tongue. I finally pulled away gasping for air, if I hadn’t that could of lead to other un-necessary things. After pulling a way I was plush red, all I could hear was whistles and snide comments ‘you go girl’ ‘get some bro’ and ‘fuck yeah’. We went around a couple of times I ended up kissing a couple of guys I dint even know and Garret. I didn’t mind kissing Garret, we knew better than to stick our tongues down each other’s throats. Little bit after 1:30am I'd decided to go one more time and call it a night.

The bottle spun rapidly and finally started to slow its pace. I looked up to see who it landed it on, you’ll never guess. John O’ Fucking Callaghan the damn lV. You’ve got to be kidding me; I don’t want to kiss him! Didn’t say a word, I walked over and gave him a peck on the lips and walked away.

“What was that? Are you kidding me? That not a kiss, come back here Annie!” He screamed over the blaring music.

“No, I’m not kidding you John. Definition of spin the bottle, you spin the bottle; whomever it lands on than you give them a kiss. I don’t need to make out with you, you’re lucky you even got one on the lips.” Without another word I gave him a wink and walked out the front door. The look on his face was priceless, never been that shocked in his life. I sat in the front seat of my car and sent a text to Garret and Pat,

“Sorry boys didn’t hook you two up with any girls tonight. I’ll buy you some drinks tomorrow, sounds good? And it’s not like it mattered, you both were making out with multiple girls during the game. ;) <3 –Annie

I stuck the key into the ignition and headed home, I blasted “Plant a seed” by We Came as Romans as loud as possible trying to drain my thoughts. The whole time I couldn’t stop thinking about that kiss, not the one with the guys I didn’t know, but the kiss between John and I. it was only a peck on the lips but to me it was so much more. Did I like kissing O’ Callaghan?
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit #1 http://www.polyvore.com/party/set?id=42416657
Outfit #2 http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42437110
What do you guys think? Comments & subscribe? Thank you to Star Angel for commenting :)