Sequel: Listen to Your Heart
Status: Done! Check out the Sequel!!!!! ;3

"One of the Guys"

It's all fun and games.

I woke up the next morning with a massive hangover, trying to remember the previous night’s events. I looked at my phone; it read 12:43pm. I’d decided to take a quick shower, 15mins later I hopped out refreshed as ever. Ran down stairs to grab a quick bite, seeing Jared, John, and Kennedy in the kitchen; what a surprise. When I saw John it hit me what happened last night, the game. I thought about the kiss, but just blew it off.

“Hey Annie” They’d said in unison.

“Good afternoon boys, how are your hangovers treating ya?” I asked while grabbing a bowl of captain crunch.

“Like shit!” Kennedy said annoyed “And Jared would it kill you to chew with your mouth closed? It sounds like you’re chewing on gravel and it’s giving me a migrain.”

“Oh shut up Kennedy, you’re just irritated that you’re hung over and didn’t get laid last night.” John pitched in defending Jared. I just sat there and laughing my ass off.

“Burn on you Kennedy, burn on you.” I said trying not to choke on my cereal.
Kennedy didn’t say much after that, besides give me the death glare; which I returned back. We all just sat there in silence and finished our breakfast.

All of a sudden Garret and Pat barged through the door.

“What’s up my bitches, missed me?” no one responded “Fine, I’ll take that as a yes, so I was wondering if you guys want hang out at the beach today; cause it’s how as fuck!”

“Yeah we should totally hang out at the beach, I could really use a tan.” I answered happily looking at my pale legs. I jumped off the counter and headed up stairs.

Considering I was still recovering from my hang over, I went to my ihome and chose to listen to something softer “The coast of Maine” by Ivory. ‘What am I going to wear?’ it seems I ask myself this question every day.
Took me a long hour to find a decent outfit, consisting of: short, grey tank top, and turquoise bikini. I walked back down to the kitchen to see if the boys were ready. Jared and John left a while back and would meet us there. Kennedy, Pat, and Garret carpooled with me because well, they’re just a bunch of lazy asses wanting free ride.
--
Once we got to the beach everyone poured out of the car and headed towards the water. I didn’t want to get wet so I decided to tan. Stripping out of my shorts and tank, I carefully spread out my towel and lay down sticking my ear phones into my ear. Feeling the breeze run through my hair and hot sun rays on my skin, I was in heaven. Well that didn’t last long before I was being dragged towards the water. I opened my eyes to see which bastard that dared to disturb my peace. Who else could it be? The one and only John O’Callaghan dragging me by my feet towards the water.

“John you fucking dick let go of me!” I pleaded trying to kick my legs out of his grasp.

“Um, I don’t think so. I didn’t finish my fun yesterday.” He turned his head and gave a cheeky smile. “And Annie, the fun had just be—“

I didn’t let him finish his sentence before screaming on the top of my lungs for help.
“Oh, so that’s how you’re going to play huh? Two can play at that game.” He quickly let go of my feet and grabbed my waist and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started to carry me towards the water.

“Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you!” I screamed as loud as possible kicking my legs in all direction. Now people were just giving us dirty looks, but that didn’t stop him,
He gave me a soft chuckle and slapped my ass.

“I thought we’d already had this conversation Annie, you can fuck me anytime you like.” John said that in the cockiest voice ever.By now I was flush red like a tomato, blood rushed to my head making me feel sick.

“John! Put me down or I’m going to throw up on your back! Put me down you prick!” He pretended not to hear me.

“Ready or not you’re being thrown in, 3, 2—“And there I went flying into the freezing ocean water with a ‘Spashhh’ Finally I surfaced back to shore trying to grasp for air.

“ YOU FUCKING PRICK, THAT WAS THE SECOND TIME THIS WEEK YOU’VE THROWN ME INTO THE WATER! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!” I spat at him. Without a word he took off running.

“Smart choice O’Callaghan, run away like the baby you are!”

I had no energy left to run after him, I simply went back to where I was tanning before I was rudely taken away. Dried myself off and lay under the sun. For the rest of the time at the beach I wouldn’t talk to John, I just gave him the cold shoulder. He’d tried apologizing a couple times but I never would let him finish. I wasn’t mad at John; I just liked him pleading for my forgiveness. It was like a game for me, John can’t always get his way now can he?
--
We’d spent hours at the beach and I was exhausted, didn’t help that I’d gotten huge sunburn on my back. But I wasn’t alone, Jared looked like he’d been dunked into a pool of ketchup, I felt so bad for the poor boy’ he was complaining the whole ride back to my house about how bad it hurt. To top it all off Pat wouldn’t stop poking him, which aggravated him even more.

“Pat would you just stop being so immature and quit poking Jared so he’d shut up?” John asked annoyingly.

“No John, I will not. I’m just a cupcake lover” Pat retorted in a high pitch voice.
We all knew what was coming after that, whenever Pat recited those words ‘I’m just a cupcake lover’ you know that’s when Rat boy comes out and he’s not pleasant to have around.

“Pat, you being a cupcake lover doesn’t give you an excuse to poke poor Jared.” I said calmly

“I’m just a cupcake lover” He sang to himself until we’d reach my parent’s house.

“Okay boys and Annie, what shall we do for the remainder or the day, any suggestions?” Garret questioned while playing with Pat’s hair.

“Well I think we should have a little slumber party, watch movies, order pizza, and maybe later at night we could head down to the lake.” John said before walking into the kitchen and grabbing himself some water.

“Yeah that sounds good, alight boys, do whatever I’m going to take a long shower and Rat boy when I come back you better have Pat back too.” The guys just chuckled while I ran up the stairs to my room.
--
After taking a refreshing shower I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room and there John was going through my drawers.

“What the hell are you doing in here!?! Get the fuck out, John get your filthy hands of my under wear you nasty ass pervert!”

“For your information, I’m a very fine piece of ass thank you very much.” He gave me a wink and walked at.

I slammed the door behind him and let out an aggravated groan. I would be lying if I said I didn’t like that smirk he was gave me or when he’d give me a wink. Ugh what am I thinking I don’t like John, and he doesn’t like me. God, I was in dire need of a boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beach: http://www.polyvore.com/beach/set?id=42413201

Can I get some inspiration please? This story barely started and I'm a little lost. Comments & Subscribe?

-Andrea